Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: Forum Game List: BRING OUT YER DEAD!  (Read 206316 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: The Forum Game Directory
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2017, 09:58:46 pm »

A thought occurs. Maybe we should also have a google doc that lists potential players and what kind of games they would be interested in?
I love it.

Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2017, 04:21:07 pm »

Hm. I do not know how to do word-wrap in a google doc.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2017, 11:52:14 pm »

Technically, this game is full. However, people on the waitlist have the opportunity to replace players who do not post their action within 72 hours of a new turn. Lately people have been CONSTANTLY neglecting to post their action despite repeated GM complaining. If you want to play just fill out the signup sheet and read the rules. You will have a very good chance of being able to replace someone within the week based on current player activity trends.
I sniped this and put '72 hour wait list' in the roster. To reduce size.

I'd recommend making a post about your game here with any more elaboration you need and conserve the sheet for the quick details.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 11:53:56 pm by roseheart »
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2017, 02:30:09 pm »

Saying it has a 72 hour wait list is not accurate though. It could be significantly longer than that. Or possibly shorter.

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about the size of a column if the column itself is minimized.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2017, 03:00:19 pm »

I've made changes that you may find more satisfying. See doc.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2017, 03:08:23 pm »

Its definitely an improvement.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2017, 05:53:11 pm »

It seems not many people make use of the spreadsheets. Maybe they would be more popular if they were used more often, because I never see any new info when I look at them.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: The Game List
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2017, 04:02:24 pm »

@SN

I think a "Forum Game Request Thread" may fair better. Would you be interested(in setting 1 up?)?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2017, 07:42:24 am »

I was under the impression that a "Forum Game Request Thread" is exactly what you already made, and I do not understand what you are talking about.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2017, 10:14:39 am »

As is it basically is.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 10:38:22 am by roseheart »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2017, 07:41:02 pm »

I get what you are saying, but as it is, I barely have the inclination to keep running my current game. For reasons I cannot understand, players continue to take over 72 hours to post their actions.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2017, 07:46:30 pm »

It's alright.

Hope you didn't miss my application.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2017, 07:43:52 pm »

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2017, 08:13:28 am »

Seattle Dawn, a rules light RPG about fighting mechas to reinstate the deposed President of the united states who I swear isn't Trump despite me specifically making the President sound like Trump to troll my players. But anyway it is very freeform and I am really just looking for some people who will think of something that is as over the top as the Shark bazooka and also not go out of their way to harm civilans.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 05:36:31 am by cronos5010 »
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2017, 11:21:07 am »

, a rules light RPG about fighting mechas to reinstate the deposed President of the united states who I swear isn't Trump despite me specifically making the President sound like Trump to troll my players. But anyway it is very freeform and I am really just looking for some people who will think of something that is as over the top as the Shark bazooka and also not go out of their way to harm civilans.

Your link is broken, it should look like this:
Seattle Dawn

(Click "Insert Quote" to see how I did it.)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15