Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Ethereal Invasion: Domination from Within: Demon possession RTD  (Read 7622 times)

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ethereal Invasion: Domination from Within: Demon possession RTD
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2017, 08:39:07 am »

Ok, Spades, get up.
Huh?
Seriously, you're fragging up. Allow me.
Fine, Diamonds.

Alright. Freeze time and let's get ourselves outta this mess.

EDIT: um, power names... Summer Calm and Winter Freeze? I don't know, I think Summer and Winter work well enough.
When you say freeze time do you mean freeze TIME or time to freeze?
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2017, 10:00:47 am »

I mean time stops. I'm using Winter's powers in figurative ways. Things tend to be far more versatile when you do that.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2017, 11:26:22 am »

I mean time stops. I'm using Winter's powers in figurative ways. Things tend to be far more versatile when you do that.
K just wanted to make sure.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2017, 10:48:44 am »

Still waiting on Crazyabe and Oceansoul.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2017, 12:18:11 pm »

Keep going.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2017, 12:42:29 pm »

Time to PTW and do way too much research to get on this waitlist.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2017, 12:46:47 pm »

Hi Jerila!  :D
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2017, 10:15:41 am »

Why, hello Jacob! :D

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2017, 10:51:15 am »

Hunt for an animal of some sort in the wilderness. I oughta sate this desire before I go into any town.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2017, 07:36:24 pm »

So.... Now might be a good time I will be gone for a week camping.
I promise to update when I get back!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2017, 11:12:35 pm »

Name: Bartholomew

Physical description: A somewhat short guy that looks like he should be reading a book or something.

Any mental quirks: Fascinated by extraplanar entities (their societies, biology, way of life, etc.). Way too curious for his own good.

A short history: Bartholomew, a relatively minor librarian that works in the Grand Library, turned to occultism after finding a mysterious book that was tucked away in a secret compartment. He actually intentionally invited the Life Elemental that he is currently possessed by into his body.

What you are possessed by: A Life Elemental. Not the kind that hates all civilization though.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2017, 03:36:48 am »

Physical description: A somewhat short guy that looks like he should be reading a book or something.

Any mental quirks: Fascinated by extraplanar entities (their societies, biology, way of life, etc.). Way too curious for his own good.

A short history: Bartholomew, a relatively minor librarian that works in the Grand Library, turned to occultism after finding a mysterious book that was tucked away in a secret compartment. He actually intentionally invited the Life Elemental that he is currently possessed by into his body.

What you are possessed by: A Life Elemental. Not the kind that hates all civilization though.
I'm interested to see how this possession is going to go the victim is already nuts enough to summon a sprit

also when will one of the waitlisters get to join in?
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2017, 06:33:33 am »

I'm interested to see how this possession is going to go the victim is already nuts enough to summon a sprit

He may end up with a higher or lower starting possession.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 06:35:05 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2017, 10:30:45 am »

I will probably add one more person in this update. Anyways, back from camping, and the next move is coming up.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2017, 04:27:29 pm »

Glass/Jack: (1 on map)
Health: 7/7
Possession:
5/100 Winter
11/100 Summer

(7)
Telling Spades that its time to step it up, Diamonds takes control and attempts to freeze time. Channeling Winter's power, he actually does so really well, at least in a small area. In fact, time freezes so well, that you too are frozen. Or are you? You don't remember how long you've been here. *sighs* Freezing time never ends well. They really do need to specify what they want us to do better, don't they.

Jack successfully stopped time, but that means you can't move. Or has that not happened yet? You aren't sure.

Smoke Mirrors/Raven: (2 on map)
Health: 6/6
Possession:
12/100 Lucifer, Knowledge and Thought

(18+1=19 vs 4)
You give a speech, pushing power into your words while giving everyone withering glares. Many slow down and look chastised, quite a few going back to bed, but the Demon Hunters and the closest guards do not look convinced. Suddenly you can't move. Or can you? Are you trying to move? Who even knows? Jack froze time. Winter obliged.

You feel Lucifer's pull increase. Or do you. Did that happen already, or is it yet to happen?

crazyabe/Jacque: (3 on map)
Location: The outskirts on an unknown Sanni families' territory
Health: 6/6
Possession:
10/100 Montherus, Forbidden Knowledge

(8)
You continue travelling, and travel quite the distance. The land got rather hilly for a while, before turning into flat farmland. You are fairly sure you are now in Chana. A farmhouse can be seen in the distance, and just on the horizon you can spy a castle of some sort. For some reason, the wind seems to moving slower than usual, and some farmers out working their fields are moving in slow motion.

OceanSoul/Jay: (4 on map)
Location: Above a Garrowsson Territory village, hiding in a forest.
Health: 7/7
Hunger: 1/10
Possession:
10/100 Velur@s, Ferality ((Adds 1 health per 10 points of possession as well as +1 to unarmed attacks in combat or other suitably violent moves))

(3)
You decide to look for something small to eat. After nearly an hour of looking, you chance upon a scrawny rabbit and manage to snare it. Tearing violently into the rabbit, you eat parts of it raw, and the hunger fades to a barely noticeable niggling in the back of your mind.

((Atath has been added to the waitlist, and I won't add KHH until next turn.)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7