Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]

Author Topic: River of Lost Souls: IC Thread  (Read 47680 times)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: River of Lost Souls: IC Thread
« Reply #420 on: July 04, 2018, 06:03:35 pm »

Blazes, it's that blasted beast again! It's oddly not attacking though. Perhaps it's watching me for any movements... wait, Youka was cooking on the campfire when we left, so I could always escape there. But then I'd be leaving my partner behind... not an option yet.

Keep staring at the beast while slowly backing away from it in a direction away from Ryo.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 04, 2018, 07:16:27 pm »

Ryo carefully moves over to Gai "We have a monster in front and something trying to sneak up on us. If we rush one we could get behind it and force the two to fight or at least make it easier to keep track of them."

If either of the beasts attack us summon my armor (Physical ward) and a halberd then defend Gai
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 12:54:41 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 04, 2018, 11:00:57 pm »

"That could work, though I've seen this Hydra before, and it specifically targeted me. It could make the other foe retreat though, which would still help. I say we rush our attempted ambusher."

Summon my flaming Pila and throw it behind us around 3-4 paces, then summon my armor and gladius and charge in the same direction.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 05, 2018, 12:54:32 pm »

Follow Gai's lead charging the would be ambusher summoning my armor (physical ward 2 ) and a halberd
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]