Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 165747 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Ending is near
« Reply #2145 on: January 12, 2018, 03:41:51 pm »

PM stuff. I don't want to spoil this so you can discover it yourself or ask me IC if we ever meet again after I finish my quest. Actually It's not really that much information, but I wanted to help. If you really want to, I could put it on a spoiler, but I already said the most important parts.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: January 12, 2018, 04:52:14 pm »

Updates!

I have just updated following sections: Character Sheets, Bosses (added Kupameth), Unique Items (lots of new additions), Enemy Types (Darkrider and Undead Vegetation). You may find some lore additions there as well. If I've forgotten something when updating those sections, please inform me.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: January 12, 2018, 05:00:20 pm »

:D

...so Kup isn't dead yet. :/
I'm using the Blood Omen on him if we meet again.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 05:07:40 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: January 12, 2018, 05:09:15 pm »

Updates!

I have just updated following sections: Character Sheets, Bosses (added Kupameth), Unique Items (lots of new additions), Enemy Types (Darkrider and Undead Vegetation). You may find some lore additions there as well. If I've forgotten something when updating those sections, please inform me.
Yes! I love lore!

So this is not the end of Kupameth? Will he return? Because I still think he could be a powerful ally against the gods.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: January 12, 2018, 05:15:05 pm »

i try to wake up follow when i do i try to kill it with what ever left of the potion of revival if it didn't evaporate by now other wise i blow him up
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: January 13, 2018, 07:37:12 am »

"Serrana, I apologize for dragging you from one place to another and always telling you what to do or what not to do. I never asked you what you truly wanted to do. If you want to, you could stay in the keep and return with the duke. Or do you still want to come with me?"
"I'd merely like to bring hope to others who don't have the power to do so themselves. I'll come along."

Do some spirit studies with/on Erlath! Also try to aid the team of me and Pugh by (doing helpful things)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: January 14, 2018, 05:54:09 am »

Updates!

Yes! I love lore!

So this is not the end of Kupameth? Will he return? Because I still think he could be a powerful ally against the gods.

I think that he won't return in this iteration, and I don't think the same setting will be used for second one, but this can be voted later on.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: January 14, 2018, 07:55:04 pm »

Waiting for part 2 is boring.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: January 14, 2018, 07:56:58 pm »

Here's a question: what role will the current PCs play in the next edition, assuming we survive?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: January 14, 2018, 08:44:42 pm »

I don't think anyone will remain alive or sane. Everyone will be either dead, undead or crazy. At least I wouldn't like to see our characters returning. Maybe it wont even be the same setting or world.

If players will return in the next game, I would like the characters having something go terribly wrong (like for example Reynald becoming a feral zombie or Pguh going insane because of forbidden knowledge.) during the time between the games.

For part 2 I want to play something different. I was thinking of something like a (slightly insane) pyromancer apprentice.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: January 15, 2018, 12:08:18 am »

I don't think anyone will remain alive or sane. Everyone will be either dead, undead or crazy. At least I wouldn't like to see our characters returning. Maybe it wont even be the same setting or world.

If players will return in the next game, I would like the characters having something go terribly wrong (like for example Reynald becoming a feral zombie or Pguh going insane because of forbidden knowledge.) during the time between the games.

For part 2 I want to play something different. I was thinking of something like a (slightly insane) pyromancer apprentice.
do you like to play with fire?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: January 19, 2018, 08:09:29 pm »

Was just looking back on the past handful of turns, and it seems that it typically takes a bit more than a week for new ones to come out. Now, previous turn was the 11th; it's currently the 19th. Hopefully, this means that we can expect a turn in a handful of days. :)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: January 20, 2018, 02:17:43 pm »

Tomorrow, to be precise. During last two weeks I had about two exams almost every day. On top of that, examination session starts next week, after which I may have enough time to get back to previous updating schedule - nearly every day.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: January 20, 2018, 02:53:35 pm »

Tomorrow, to be precise. During last two weeks I had about two exams almost every day. On top of that, examination session starts next week, after which I may have enough time to get back to previous updating schedule - nearly every day.
:D

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: January 21, 2018, 03:11:25 pm »

Turn 81

[Erik: 1, Blackened: 5 -1] Wanderer drawn the legendary Sword of Justice and prepared to launch an attack on the knight, but his slash was deftly parried and countered with a powerful overhead swing!

[2 +6] Aaron tried to sense if the corpse of dread knight still possessed the charm that inverted luck of one's foes, but he reminded himself that it was destroyed back in the village, and that the corpse faded away just a while ago.

[1 +4] Next he tried to summon Lysander, one of his companions. He received a vision of a corpse lying in a sarcophagus. It was tied up with chains and there were several stakes stuck in it's chest.

[5 +4] Aaron focused and attempted to summon it. This worked with Jeremiah, so it should work with Lysander as well. Forwarding a great charge of energy, all he managed to do was gathering a small ball of spiritual energy, which disappeared in a blink of an eye. Dragonmaster felt that someone was watching him and then heard a strange voice: The powers of life and death lie beyond your reach wanderer. The miracle you had witnessed earlier was an effect of your prayer being listened by Jeremiah and wasn't a display of your power. Proceed cautiously, as there are powers much stronger than the Dread Knight you had faced earlier. - words echoed in Aaron's head and then the strange feeling faded away.

Indeed. I had almost forgotten about the daylight after all of this time. - Pguhyuh said, taking a seat beside the corpse and meditating, after all this time he almost forgot the feeling of sunlight gently warming his skin. The sun is nice, isn't it? Ahhh, It reminds me of my home... - he then said, his memories somewhat moving him back in time - Yet, I was never allowed to go outside and enjoy the sunlight. A strange sickness I was born with, the sun would burn my pale skin and I was forced to wear robes for years just to go outside. I couldn't go play with the other kids outside and everyone thought I was creepy because of how I looked. The only friends I had were books and I wasted years under the celling of libraries when the real knowledge was outside. But, despite everything, I still had people that cared about me. I still had a home and I still had a family. I think it's finally time for me to go back home. There are many questions that require answers. - he continued and sat in silence for a while.

Do you still have a home, knight? I have heard that many of the northern fortresses and keeps where evacuated once the sieges started. If you don't want to risk going there, there is a Cathedral in the east where undead and humand live and pray together under the protection of the Archangel Cilber. You could also stay in the keep and try to talk with the new duke. Or you could come with us and try to uncover the truth about this world. What will you do, knight? - Great diplomat asked the undead.

[5] I should return to the northern lands and seek out my tomb. I was the last of Steadforth bloodline and my heirloom was buried with me, placed on a pedestal beside my coffin. The lucky amulet of my ancestors never brough too much luck to me, but it's the only thing that I want to hold in my cold hands before darkness engulfs me! - the corpse yelled.

[1] Pguhyuh tried to open a portal to Abyss, but the sharf malfunctioned and a dark charge struck him!

Serrana, I apologize for dragging you from one place to another and always telling you what to do or what not to do. I never asked you what you truly wanted to do. If you want to, you could stay in the keep and return with the duke. Or do you still want to come with me? - demonologist asked the exorcist.

[3] I'd merely like to bring hope to others who don't have the power to do so themselves. I'll come along. - Serrana replied, then focused and tried to get in touch with spirits. Lost souls wandering in the Abyss replied and their wicked whispers brouch a bit more information about Erlath! It seems that he was not a mere mortal cursed by gods, but a god stripped of his power and memories!

Do you have any last words or requests, Or would you prefer that I honor you with a quick death? - Reynald asked Pestilence, holding his sword against demonic lord's throat.

[3] A wicked smile appeared on demon's face. Could you put on that little amulet you have with you? - Pestilence asked.

[3] Reynald granted his request and put on the suspicious emerald amulet and instantly a charge of energy struck him! However, Reynald resisted the curse! A surprised and shocked look appeared on demon lord's face!

[Reynald: 5, Pestilence: 6] With a mighty strike, inquisitor slashed open demon's throat and a stream of pus and miasma started flowing out under great pressure! Reynald dodged it and watched as life withers away from Pestilence!

[2] A cloud of miasma covered the whole area!

[4] It didn't affect inquisitor who seemed to be resistant to it's deadly effects and he could still see well despite dense clouds spreading all around!

[6] After a while the clouds have dispersed. The corpse of demon lord was gone, there were only embers glowing sickly with a green gleam. The army of pestilence started running towards Reynald!

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Broken glass! Did'ye just throw glass at me? Ow ow ow ow! That hurts! Ow! What'd you have to go an' do a thing like tha' for! Why? You got my hands! My hands've got glass stuck in 'em! - Dennis shouted in pain and rage.

[Dennis: 2, Poltergeist: 3 -2] The duke leapt at dark spirit and slashed it with his glaive, but the weapon just passed through it!

[5] Bentfear regained consciousness!

[Poltergeist: 2 -1, Bentfear: 4] The dark spirit tried to drain the tiny amount of life that was left in the alchemist, but he thrown a flask of imp acids at it! The explosion was strong enough to disperse it's essence and simply erase the dark spirit!

Enemies

Pestilence: Dead
Blackened: [64/64]

Poltergeist: Dead

Players

Reynald: Level up!
Pguhyuh: -25 HP [50/75]
Bentfear: 1 dark spirit killed
Erik: -30 HP [15/50]

GM Notes

Jeremiah's Bless [3] :
 - enemy health reduced by half
 - enemy buffs removed
 - enemy rolls lowered by 1

Necklace of Dark Bog - throws a curse on wearer giving a strong weakness to poison, if the curse is resisted it gives immunity to poison
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 166