Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 165538 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Ending is near
« Reply #2175 on: January 21, 2018, 09:56:01 pm »

I think that what the voice said was a warning or maybe even a threat. I don't think Aaron should bring you back if the god (or entity above gods) doesn't want him to return to the world of the living. I feel they might remove Aaron powers like it has been done before with many gods.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: January 21, 2018, 10:59:57 pm »

collect the embers, and Stand my ground in a defensive stance. I am unfamilliar with demonic customs, but I know enough not to let them have the embers without good reason.
(So does this mean I am the horseman of Pestilince now?
Edit:Hooray for my second boss kill!)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 11:11:15 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: January 21, 2018, 11:21:48 pm »

Sorry I wasn't able to taunt him for you.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: January 22, 2018, 08:09:01 am »

collect the embers, and Stand my ground in a defensive stance. I am unfamilliar with demonic customs, but I know enough not to let them have the embers without good reason.
(So does this mean I am the horseman of Pestilince now?
Edit:Hooray for my second boss kill!)
(Not yet. Unless you absorb the embers, the army is probably going to kill you just because of their huge numbers, so I recommend absorbing the powers of the embers now to gain control over the army and gain Demon Lord powers.)
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: January 22, 2018, 01:40:18 pm »

Dennis looks down at Bentfear.

"No sleepin' on the job, Bent! My ox won't resurrect itself. Here, take this. Should help if'n spirits are a problem again."

Help Bentfear up, give him my pinch of salt, and then head up to the top of the keep to see if we have any cool bats.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: January 28, 2018, 07:00:02 pm »

I'm sick and I'll have my last exam in a few days, so next update may come either by weekend (If I'll feel better), or by next week.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: January 28, 2018, 07:03:46 pm »

I'm sick and I'll have my last exam in a few days, so next update may come either by weekend (If I'll feel better), or by next week.
:( I hope you get better soon.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: January 28, 2018, 07:27:17 pm »

Get well soon, Dark! I've had a little run-in with the flu myself, though thankfully it hasn't been anything more than an annoyance for me.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: January 29, 2018, 01:06:20 pm »

"If you need help, consider asking the Duke of the Keep for assistance. He's an old friend, so just tell him you are a Pguhyuh's friend and he will probably help you. If he doesn't trust your words, tell him that "Amethyst doesn't protect from drunkenness". He will probably still remember the day we entered the Keep together."
Rest to fully recover my health and try to create another portal back home.
"I can do that, once I am able to find a path there. Otherwise, I'm sticking with you--and Erlath here."

Go do what Pguhyuh mentioned!
Unless that's not possible: Try to discern more about Erlath on the way.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: January 29, 2018, 01:26:40 pm »

((I was talking to the undead.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: January 30, 2018, 08:23:03 am »

((I was talking to the undead.))
((Hard to tell when I have no goal or notation, sorry. >_<))

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: February 03, 2018, 04:23:32 pm »

Updated character sheets and two sections (bosses and unique items), adding some more lore. Next turn may come tomorrow.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: February 03, 2018, 06:21:05 pm »

Updated character sheets and two sections (bosses and unique items), adding some more lore. Next turn may come tomorrow.
:D

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: February 04, 2018, 09:26:16 am »

Turn 82

[2 +4] Aaron flied towards southern mountains. Led by his draconic sense, he knew where ancient nests of wyverns were. Flying at top speed, he got there in no time!

[4 +4] Dragonmaster landed in the nest and felt huge draconic energy gathering around him. He focused and tried to drain all of it for himself to ascend, but instead the energy formed a whirlwid that flied directly into him! Then the energy started to form a capsule, which turned into a rock egg, which started to fill with a strange liquid. Dragonmaster was completely submerged in waters of life, yet he could breathe like he never did before! Aaron felt extremely drowsy, his mind wandered away to vast expanses of the void of creation. Then he was overwhelmed by darkness. After a while, a bright flash turned drakness into light and Aaron was floating within clouds of concepts and energy. Looking at his own body, he realised that he is one of those clouds as well! Then a storm came, turning all those ideas into objects that fell down into the world, his body returned to normal too, but he was still floating in the space. From the storm came a mighty wyvern, twenty times larger than Aaron. So you have finally made your way here. Before you make your choice, I will answer all your questions mortal. - the wyvern said, its powerful voice was echoing in the space.

No sleepin' on the job, Bent! My ox won't resurrect itself. Here, take this. Should help if'n spirits are a problem again. - Dennis said and gave Bentfear a pinch of salt.

[1] When Bentfear was about to look again for the material to create alchemical equipment with, a demon jumped through a window into the laboratory!

[Horker: 6, Bentfear: 5, Dennis: 3] It was a horker, a powerful and muscular demon with a single horn on it's head! The demon charged at alchemist and duke! Bentfear managed to jump away, but Dennis was caught by the demon and thrown out of the keep through the same window the demon entered it, then tumbled down a hill! Horker was quite exhausted after a precise and heavy throw, giving Bentfear more time to react!

[6] Serrana tried to discern more about Erlath by trying to get in touch with spirits. Fallen angels replied and said that Erlath was once one of them!

If you need help, consider asking the Duke of the Keep for assistance. He's an old friend, so just tell him you are a Pguhyuh's friend and he will probably help you. If he doesn't trust your words, tell him that "Amethyst doesn't protect from drunkenness". He will probably still remember the day we entered the Keep together. - Dennis said to the undead.

[3] I will. Thank you and good luck on your journey! - the undead replied and left.

[4] Pguhyuh decided to rest for a while in the sunlight. When he was done, he opened a portal to his home city.

[6] Reynald hastily grabbed the embers to prevent demons from getting them, but the embers fell apart in his hand and imbued him with demonic power! Reynald became the demonic lord of pestilence!

[6] Rushing demonic army stopped and kneeled before Reynald and after a while it disappeared!

Enemies

Horker: Exhausted [256/256]

Players

Dennis: -30 HP [20/70]
Reynald: Demonic powers absorbed!
Pguhyuh: Well rested [75/75]

GM Notes

Dustan, you still have to add a new skill to your character and upgrade a previous one.

Jeremiah's Bless [2]:
 - enemy health reduced by half
 - enemy buffs removed
 - enemy rolls lowered by 1
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 03:41:27 am by Dark One »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: February 04, 2018, 09:29:31 am »

All of it. Tell me everything you can.
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 166