Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 164604 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Ending is near
« Reply #2250 on: February 28, 2018, 01:16:34 pm »

Weekend is fine, too.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: February 28, 2018, 01:19:27 pm »

No rush, dark. We are patient. Thanks for the status report though.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: March 02, 2018, 05:57:08 pm »

My grandma had died just an hour ago. The update will be postponed further...

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: March 02, 2018, 06:03:01 pm »

Ah.

That... that sucks.

Take as much time as you need, Dark. Life is bad sometimes.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: March 02, 2018, 06:11:32 pm »

I know how it feels to lose a family member you are close to. Please, take your time and consider having a few months of hiatus or even abandoning the game if there is more important stuff you have to deal with. There is no pressure or hurry, so consider taking a break.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: March 02, 2018, 07:07:06 pm »

I know how it feels to lose a family member you are close to. Please, take your time and consider having a few months of hiatus or even abandoning the game if there is more important stuff you have to deal with. There is no pressure or hurry, so consider taking a break.
Indeed. This is undoubtably a dark time for you personally. You deserve some time to mourn.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: March 12, 2018, 03:26:06 pm »

Updating this Wednesday.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: March 12, 2018, 03:37:17 pm »

:D

ALL HAIL PI DAY!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: March 12, 2018, 03:53:29 pm »

Updating this Wednesday.
Welcome back, dark. Glad to hear from you again.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: March 12, 2018, 04:24:03 pm »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: March 12, 2018, 04:44:11 pm »

Thanks, Dark.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: March 14, 2018, 04:04:35 am »

Turn 84

I guess we will have to wait for a guard to open this cell for us, Fzbxr. I wish Serrana and her spirit were with us. I bet they could help us. - Pguhyuh said to Fzbxr, taking a seat on a cold metal bench. Well, what better way to pass time than telling stories? I don't think you have talked a lot about your past, have you? Actually, you haven't talked about anything during these days. Is anything wrong?

[5] A demon should never speak out when not asked to. I don't really have a long story, I was born in the village fire and promptly bonded by you. I can tell you what my existence was before my embodiment. - smoke hunter replied, fire burning in his eyes. I was nothing but a concept, floating in a limbo between the realm of creators and void. Then my body was formed by arcane energy. Village fires spewed me out with one goal - kill. - demon said.

[6] Pguhyuh tried to call guards, so he could persuade them to open their cell. He was successful! An extremely tall and muscular demon with black skin and colourful feathers approached them. Ah! We have visitors! - the demon exclaimed in excitement, then shouted: Prepare my tanning equipment! I want their hides!

[?] Suddenly a strange, otherworldly voice screamed: Your home city is alive and well; the grand archivists hold the Tome of Creation, the key to your salvation. They will honour you as their hero if you kill that demon!

[?] After a while of eerie silence another voice shouted. It sounded roughly like Aaron: Nightfall is coming. The Eclipse approaches. Do not linger, for it is death.

Dennis looks up from his climb at the sound of the massive explosion from above. As the smoke pours from the window, he takes a guess at what just happened with a quick salute.

[1] No better a way to go, er, What's-Your-Face. I just hope you took him with you. - he said and slowly moved towards courtyard, but the horker returned! It was burning in rage!

[?] Suddenly a creepy, ghastly voice whispered to Dennis' ears: Free Lysander, the old demon king in his decaying confines! Head to the crypts!

[?] The same voice then shouted: Nightfall is never coming back. Take your time!

[Horker: 4, Dennis: 3] The demon charged at the duke and slammed against him, sending him down the hill again!

[2] The way to Unavented Cathedral takes more time than expected, Reynald still can't see it in the distance!

[?] Suddenly the demonic lord heard a familiar voice, it was Aaron: Cliber is the foe you must face, to gain the truth.

[?] Then another, much heavier voice said: Nightfall is not coming. The Eclipse is a lie. The world is going to heal itself, shake off the taint and cleanse corruption!

[3] Serrana decided to enter the still active portal. After a brief travel through space and time, she found herself within a perimeter of a demonic fortress, Erlath hid in her halberd to not draw attention of other dark spirits. She was just outside a gate to dungeon.

[?] Like a bolt out of the blue, she heard Aaron's voice: Erlath is the key to your salvation, and the shrine is your door. Speak with him and you will enter.

[?] Then he added: Nightfall is coming. The Eclipse approaches. Do not linger, for it is death.

Enemies

Zheeleeteus the Feathered: [256/256]

Horker: Enraged! [256/256]

Players

Dennis: -15 HP [5/70]
Reynald: [90/100]
Pguhyuh: [75/75]
Serrana: [60/60]

Companions

Fzbxr: [120/120]
Erlath's Spirit: [40/180]

GM Notes

Several rolls were hidden for more !!FUN!! What you're looking for here?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: March 14, 2018, 04:13:19 am »

Faster, I need to finish this before it becomes too late. Do not trust the voices of the spirits, for I must discover the truth myself.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 10:44:30 am by Dustan Hache »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: March 14, 2018, 07:48:49 am »

Ok, just going to put out there that Dark has said, OOC, that game is slated to end at turn 100. Also, that I'm going to stop trying to give hints from omniscience, because the rolls evidently dislike me.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: March 14, 2018, 08:03:02 am »

"Skinning? My skin is more fragile than paper! It wouldn't make a good quality hide. Please, just let us continue in our travels. Demons don't wear skins after all and I think your feathers look better than any hide."

"To be frank, I'm tired. Tired of pointless, random fights. Tired of unreasonable people seeking poinltess fights and having pointless deaths. If we die, we come back. The cycle will eternally continue, forever. Demons continue being made, undeads continue rising, Spirits continue haunting, nothing ever changes."

"There is simply no point to doing anything anymore. Why do you even bother? Why do I even bother? If I die, I will return as something else, like everyone else. No torture is worse than what I feel every time some demon or undead attacks me without explanation. Has everyone lost their sanity? Why do we continue fighting?"

Ignore voice. Try to reason with demon to let us free. If he refuses, Grand Cleanse it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 10:54:10 am by randomgenericusername »
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 166