Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 165689 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Ending is near
« Reply #2355 on: April 25, 2018, 07:12:30 pm »

Fine, but I want you to swear. Swear that if Cilber is unrepentant, you will aid Reynald. You will avenge all demons that his actions have hurt and twisted. Do you promise me this?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: April 25, 2018, 07:14:59 pm »

-_-
He won't repent, Pguh.
Aaron is holding back the tide of monsters that Cliber wanted to throw at Reynald. You are free to proceed.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: April 25, 2018, 07:22:40 pm »

Fine, but I want you to swear. Swear that if Cilber is unrepentant, you will aid Reynald. You will avenge all demons that his actions have hurt and twisted. Do you promise me this?
"If I'm still alive, sure."

And with that, Pguhyuh crosses the forcefield.

"Inquisitor guy, it's been a long time."

"...Mind giving me a few moment with him before ending his life? Even if he used his power to fully heal himself, you are still far stronger than him. I just want answers. To hear the full truth."
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: April 25, 2018, 07:27:03 pm »

Keep in mind, he lies, a lot!
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: April 25, 2018, 07:36:43 pm »

Keep in mind, he lies, a lot!

"Yes. I still want to hear his last words. And Serrana..."

"...Please come with me and continue praying. I feel I will need it."
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: April 25, 2018, 09:02:48 pm »

"...Mind giving me a few moment with him before ending his life? Even if he used his power to fully heal himself, you are still far stronger than him. I just want answers. To hear the full truth."

"I have given you the very words he spoke to me upon meeting him. If you wish to ask him more, it will be a single question, and at sword point. I won't waste my effort to leave my attacker alive."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: April 25, 2018, 09:04:32 pm »

Looks like you two are getting along just as well as you did last time. I'll leave yo to it.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: April 25, 2018, 09:20:05 pm »

Dennis sticks close to Pguyuh and Serrana when they enter. Wouldn't want to get stranded again.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: April 26, 2018, 07:56:53 am »

"I have given you the very words he spoke to me upon meeting him. If you wish to ask him more, it will be a single question, and at sword point. I won't waste my effort to leave my attacker alive."
"What about letting me ask as many questions as he wants to answer and then giving me the chance to try something on him? Once I'm done with it you can kill me, if that's what you want."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: April 26, 2018, 09:05:53 am »

"What about letting me ask as many questions as he wants to answer and then giving me the chance to try something on him? Once I'm done with it you can kill me, if that's what you want."
"I have no interest in fighting or slaying you. It is Cilber who will have my blade at his neck. He attacked me unprovoked with intent to kill, and I will not allow this action to go unpunished."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: April 26, 2018, 09:29:13 am »

"I have no interest in fighting or slaying you. It is Cilber who will have my blade at his neck. He attacked me unprovoked with intent to kill, and I will not allow this action to go unpunished."
"He will be punished, I assure you. But I still want to try talking with him. Just give me some momments with him and then you can finish him off. If what I try fails, I'll assit you if he attacks."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: April 26, 2018, 09:36:30 am »

"He will be punished, I assure you. But I still want to try talking with him. Just give me some momments with him and then you can finish him off. If what I try fails, I'll assit you if he attacks."
"you will not interfere, Demonologist. This is my fight, and mine alone. You will ask your one question and that will be all I will allow. Do not test my patience."

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: May 03, 2018, 07:56:42 am »

Beump. Waiting for Tiruin.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: May 03, 2018, 09:00:54 am »

Beump. Waiting for Tiruin.
I thought I posted :'(

As the others around her spoke, Serrana found her biggest weakness occur: Forgetfulness of names. At least she knew Pughyuh was someone--she recognized the others but forgot who was whom.

...So we're at a Cathedral. All I need is a shrine! Where could said nearest shrine be? Stick with Pugh (and Dennis) then!
Sadly I lack support skills else I would've done something to Pugh before he crossed the barrier

(Nice tons of dialogue by the way)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: May 16, 2018, 09:11:33 am »

Wow, last post was at the third day of May. Might as well just bump the thread, give you hopes that there was an update, and write an actual turn next week because there's so much to do and I'm involved with so many things that I'm not in my writing mood.

To Glass: You're going to stay as the last person who had posted in Hall of Fame for nearly a half year! *ominous chuckle*
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 09:14:40 am by Dark One »
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 166