Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 165821 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Searching the Keep [8/8]
« Reply #615 on: July 15, 2017, 08:41:41 pm »

Only one, and I killed it. It shot me first, and then I killed it. Got it?
I'll be checking out it's crossbow when we're done.
EDIT: I'm going to be going to sleep soon, and tomorrow morning, I'll be going to New York for a math competition. My posts may deteriorate in quality due to being made from my phone. Dark One, if I write something in quotation marks (like "this"), that means I'm saying it, and it should be rendered in cyan.

EDIT2: Also, if I can see the zombie attacking Vi, go and save her. Otherwise, continue demolishing our enemies. And please, this time, remember my snowstorm cold aura.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 10:04:06 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: July 15, 2017, 09:35:02 pm »

(Is there a way I can change the Dark Bolt skill? Its useless because it only affects a single weapon, which I didnt start with)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: July 15, 2017, 09:59:35 pm »

(Is there a way I can change the Dark Bolt skill? Its useless because it only affects a single weapon, which I didnt start with)
You could enhance it on your next level up, like I did to create crushing counterstrike.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: July 16, 2017, 12:38:47 am »

EDIT2: Also, if I can see the zombie attacking Vi, go and save her. Otherwise, continue demolishing our enemies. And please, this time, remember my snowstorm cold aura.

If it matters, Vivian did set off an explosive, it just didn't do damage, but there still should have been noise
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 07:10:51 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: July 16, 2017, 01:42:23 am »

I'd like to remind you of the constant 20 cold damage per turn to each enemy...

Forgot about it, sorry...

There are two crossbowmen, right? One was destroyed, but the other one is still up and shot my opponent.

There are two, I forgot about the second one when writing summary as well...

Play my Horker's horn, then run away and find a place to heal up. My weapon is now a kopesh (an egyption hooked sword designed to disarm your opponent.)

Could the cleaver become a shield, or is it just weapons?

You don't need to play the horn to get it's protection, it's passive as long as you have it.

Well, you already changed it to axe, then to any weapon possible. Roll for it.

Sorry for all the stuff I forgot, shouldn't update late night. I'll apply the frost damage twice - once in the beginning of new turn and second by it's end. I'll also post stats of undead soldiers and crossbowmen.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: July 16, 2017, 06:43:06 am »

I'll roll when we aren't in imminent danger.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: July 16, 2017, 09:48:34 pm »

Sorry to say I don't have as much time to devote to this game, so you can permanently off my character if nobody wants to use him. Thanks for letting me play.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: July 17, 2017, 01:53:13 am »

Take it like the woman I think I am, and hope to survive?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: July 17, 2017, 02:14:33 am »

Sorry to say I don't have as much time to devote to this game, so you can permanently off my character if nobody wants to use him. Thanks for letting me play.

I'll autopilot your character through this last battle, if someone would want to take it then it'll stay. Otherwise I'll put you in cold storage, so if you'd want to play again and there'd be free spot then you could play again.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: July 17, 2017, 02:43:52 am »

I'll autopilot your character through this last battle, if someone would want to take it then it'll stay. Otherwise I'll put you in cold storage, so if you'd want to play again and there'd be free spot then you could play again.
I would, but that might be a conflict of interest since it means I would be leveling up for him. Not to mention I already have a character.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: July 17, 2017, 03:14:07 am »

I don't particularly want to play someone else's character, I would however note that we are now gonna be weaker vs dark spirits, with Glass's ability to go incorporeal basically our only weapon against em
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: July 17, 2017, 05:58:48 am »

Bye NRDL. :(
Can classes weak to Dark Spirits still take Turn Incorporeal as a level-up ability?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: July 17, 2017, 04:11:19 pm »

Can classes weak to Dark Spirits still take Turn Incorporeal as a level-up ability?

Yes, but in a way that won't give them any bonus against dark spirits and the penalty will stay.

Also, sorry guys, but I don't feel like writing an update today. Kinda strange, as I'm not in a bad mood or tired, just don't feel like updating this night.

Dark One cancels update: Fey Mood

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: July 17, 2017, 04:34:12 pm »

Yes, but in a way that won't give them any bonus against dark spirits and the penalty will stay.

Also, sorry guys, but I don't feel like writing an update today. Kinda strange, as I'm not in a bad mood or tired, just don't feel like updating this night.

Dark One cancels update: Fey Mood
You're going to craft an artifact are you? Hope you got enough supplies.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: July 17, 2017, 06:09:27 pm »

At least he's gonna get skills from it,  wouldn't it be horrible if he was possessed instead
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 166