Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 165814 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Searching the Keep [8/8]
« Reply #645 on: July 18, 2017, 05:35:52 pm »

What dark lord?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: July 18, 2017, 05:55:53 pm »

There's always a dark lord
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: July 18, 2017, 06:43:32 pm »

It's not Sauron, if that's what you are thinking. Or Darth Sidious.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: July 18, 2017, 08:25:40 pm »

Might be a King of Thrones, or maybe even an Archduke.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: July 19, 2017, 01:38:03 am »

I have no Idea what that is (other than a house), but it looks great, did  you 3d model that yourself?

A horror survival level I'm working on. It's almost entirely brush based, there are only three models on this map. If I modelled it, it'd look much better but won't work well on the engine.

Apparently, there was some maintenance going on with the system the forums are based on, so all forums that were based on that system were down. It's not your fault, Dark One.

When do we get to make Height Keep our castle, and start moving this into nation-running territory?

There are several prerequisites to restore the keep: Kill main boss (done), claim monster spawning area (mausoleum under the keep, bit there may be more in that place) and secure the compound (like, fixing gates, walls and stuff, but this is optional). To make it nation-running place you'll have to also clear fields and village, shut down hell pit and check graveyard.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: July 19, 2017, 06:13:22 am »

Fair enough. Now we've got a specific list of goals, rather than just one, more general goal. Thanks.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Searching the Keep [7/8]
« Reply #652 on: July 19, 2017, 04:56:29 pm »

Turn 29

[3] Aaron's snowstorms overwhelmed undead knight and soldier, turning them into ice figures and weakening other undead!

[Dennis: 6, Undead Crossbowman: 6, Reynald: 6, Jeremiah: 3] Y' know who I am?!? I. AM. THE. DUUUKE. - Dennis screamed, shattering the frozen undead by smacking him against the ground. You there! Protect me! - pointing at undead crossbowman he yelled. The crossbowman immediately loaded it's crossbow and replied: I will obey! I will protect my master from the living! - taking a shot at Reynald! Inquisitor dodged with inhuman agility and the bolt hit floor right in front of exorcist!

[Lysander: 6, Undead Soldier: 4] For the love of The Morning Star, you just completely ruined the reason I was getting rest! - Lysander screamed at the undead soldier pushing it back. He took out horn ripped out of horker's body and played it, confusing the undead. Instantly a sudden commotion came from east wing, as if something tore it's way through walls! Demonologist used the moment of undead's confusion and run away behind one of intact pillars, his weapon turning into kopesh on his way.

[Reynald: 6, Undead Soldier: 3] Inquisitor broke the frozen corpse with a kick and called a zealous rally, strenghtening his allies. Then he charged at a nearest undead, but his strike was blocked.

[Smoke: 1 +2, Pguhyuh: 1 +2, Undead Soldier: 3, Undead Soldier: 4, Undead Soldier: 6, Undead Crossbowman: 1] Damnit! I have to focus! - demonologist muttered taking the new tome while his demon was spewing smoke at undead. With aid of Reynald's rally, he was able to send a wave of fire and arcane energy at once. One of the undead was able to turtle through it with it's shield, another one dodged out of it's reach while the one that previously attacked Lysander rolled forward under it and hit Pguhyuh with an upwards strike with hatchet! Crossbowman charmed by Dennis was burnt to ashes!

[4 +2] Jeremiah set off a healing prayer that closed wounds and renewed strenght of his companions. Then he literally disappeared in a flash of blue light!

[5 +2] Aaron heard an explosion deeper from within western wing and immediately flied there to check it.

[Undead Soldier: 3, Reynald: 3 +2] A corpse with shortsword swung it's weapon at inquisitor, but he dodged incoming attack and stabbed through it's head!

[Undead Soldier: 2, Pguhyuh: 2 +2] Undead tried to hack demonologist's head off his neck, but Pguhyuh swiftly rolled away and created a burst of flame using which he charred half of the corpse.

[Undead Soldier: 1, Dennis: 3 +2] Last corpse tried to bash duke's teeth out, but Dennis parried the attack with his pitchfork and stabbed the cadaver through it's chest, then smacked it against wall, throwing it off his weapon.

[5] Suddenly a horned demon burst through kitchen and ran to Lysander. I heard thy call, master! - the demon said, it's enormous cock making demonologist feel quite uneasy.

[Vivian: 3, Undead Soldier: 4] Vivian just barely parried undead soldier's attack and tried to escape, but the corpse thrown her inside the wardrobe again!

[Aaron: 6, Undead Soldier: 1] Dark spirit flied into the room just in time to save Vivian. First a snowstorm weakened the undead, and then an overhead slash so powerful that it drained energy off Aaron's spirit form and put it into attack, turning him corporeal again and killing the undead!

[4] Alexander slowly started getting his pants off, took a deep breath, and waited for the inevitable to happen. Two seconds that seemingly took forever to pass, and then suddenly he heard a horn playing somewhere in the keep. Horned demon stopped like frozen, screamed: Master is calling! - then burst through nearest wall and several other rooms.

Undead Soldier: 4x Dead
Undead Crossbowman: Dead

Horned Demon: Is there

Team: Zealous Rally - +12 HP and Faith, Faith Healing - 28 HP restored
Dennis: 1 undead killed
Aaron: 1 undead killed, corporeal
Jeremiah: Moved to cold storage
Reynald: 1 undead killed
Pguhyuh: 1 undead killed

OOC

Finally an update...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 05:00:35 pm by Dark One »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: July 19, 2017, 05:29:40 pm »

Thank you, whomever you are, I was probably done for without your help

If the wanderer is sticking arround, attempt to rest and inventory what I have found so far, otherwise attempt to find safety
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: July 19, 2017, 05:36:33 pm »

"What in the nine hells is that!?"
look away and back away from the horror known as the "horned" demon!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: July 19, 2017, 05:51:47 pm »

(How many kills until Smoke level ups again?)
Welcome to the party, alchemist guy. Im Pguhyuh, and this demon next to me is Fzbxr. Fzbxr, be polite and greet the man please.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: July 19, 2017, 06:00:19 pm »

Put that thing away now!

See if my cleaver can become a shield. Order the demon to put it back in his pants and stand guard.

I was actually hoping to avoid or kill that particular demon.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 08:25:15 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: July 19, 2017, 06:02:59 pm »

Welcome to the party, alchemist guy. Im Pguhyuh, and this demon next to me is Fzbxr. Fzbxr, be polite and greet the man please.

((I am pretty sure that we havn't met in character yet))

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: July 19, 2017, 06:17:58 pm »

3 more. Shouldn't his level up be dependent on how many enemies he killed though? If you wish, you might give him that point, but then you'll have to wait longer to level up Pguh.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: July 19, 2017, 06:27:49 pm »

If I can transfer my kills to him, do that and have him transform into a more powerful demon.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 166