Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167186 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Height Keep [6/6]
« Reply #225 on: June 26, 2017, 11:27:28 am »

No, it does not...

WAIT WHAT???

"Xvq, V xabj guvf fbeg bs guvat frrzf sha. Vg znxrf lbh cbjreshy. Gehfg zr, vg'f abg jbegu vg va gur raq. Yrg'f xrrc guvf pbairefngvba gb bhefryirf, funyy jr?"
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 26, 2017, 12:23:43 pm »

Bx...
Ubj qvq lbh yrnea gb gnyx va gur ynathntr bs gur Byq Barf?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 26, 2017, 01:49:47 pm »

"Tr'qesh treg."
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 26, 2017, 02:22:28 pm »

"Enough jibber jabber you demon loving crazies."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 26, 2017, 02:28:25 pm »

:D
"We were discussing our favorite fruits. Mine's pineapple, as I just told them."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 26, 2017, 05:07:25 pm »

"Tr'qesh treg."
"Sorry, I dont understand what did you say there."

(Why suddenly everyone speaks in foreign languages >_<)
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 26, 2017, 05:12:07 pm »

(Because funny. Was there actually some specific code you were using for saying stuff, or was it just gibberish?)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 26, 2017, 05:36:21 pm »

(Why suddenly everyone speaks in foreign languages >_<)

Because it takes OP too long to update. Sorry guys, I have connection issues - whole internet in the village is down, and only those that have it from other provider have got connection. The issue won't be fixed for a really long time from what I heard. I still have my mobile internet, which renewed today (even this 5GB is a godsend right now). I'll update tomorrow, as it's late, and only light source in the room right now is my laptop, which draws all the bugs flying through window towards it and me in a swarm. This makes me fucking irritated and heavil breaks my focus on writing and stitching together conversation. I'm planning to get a connection from different provider, current connection is slow like hell anyway...

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 26, 2017, 06:03:00 pm »

Ok. Thanks for the heads-up.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 26, 2017, 06:42:35 pm »

(Because funny. Was there actually some specific code you were using for saying stuff, or was it just gibberish?)
(There is a code. Im not telling you  :-X)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 26, 2017, 06:49:33 pm »

(There is a code. Im not telling you  :-X)
(:()

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 26, 2017, 08:20:01 pm »

To be fair, all I see is 13 piles of rot.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 26, 2017, 08:41:58 pm »

No problem, Dark One. Sorry things are rough for you right now.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 27, 2017, 10:41:27 am »

Turn 12

[1] Aaron tried to carefully and slowly enter the courtyard, but he flipped over a rock boulder!

[6] Luckily for him, something strange happened and instead of hitting the ground, his body turned into a charge of dark energy! He learnt how to control and use it, however he will remain a dark spirit for a while!

Url! V guvax gurer vf nzrgulfg urer! Qb lbh xabj jung vf nzrgulfg? Nzrgulfg vf n ivbyrg inevrgl bs dhnegm bsgra hfrq va wrjryel naq jnf oryvrirq gung gur fgbar cebgrpgrq vgf bjare sebz qehaxraarff. Unununun gurl jrer fb qhzo, gurl unq ab vqrn nobhg vgf zntvpny cebcregvrf. Nzrgulfg vf fgebatyl pbaarpgrq gb nepnar zntvpf, zl zntvp ebq vf znqr bs nzrgulfg gbb! V ubcr ab bar genafyngrf guvf. - Pguhyuh burst out in excitation, then after a while of silence, he added: Oh sorry! When I get excited I talk in my laguage. Basicaly, I sense an amethyst vein here. A very big one! Or a strong demon.

[4] He followed Aaron shortly and moved to the courtyard. There were no signs of undead, demons, dark spirits (except for the wanderer), and other hostiles. The courtyard was surrounded by high walls and there was a small fountain in the middle of it. The fountain was surrounded by flower patches and trees, and there were some benches strewn around. The courtyard served a purpose of both entry and invitation to nobles that'd visit residing duke. The entry to keep's interior was open, and a strong trace of arcane energy led inside. In his mind, Pguhyuh asked Smoke if he knows about anything that might be here, and he replied: I sense a demon...

[5] Exorcist proceeded to the courtyard following demonologist and looked around for survivors. There was an old man sleeping on one of courtyard's benches. Judging by his looks, he was a gardener here. It seemed that he wasn't affected by the cataclysm at all, snoring loudly in the open.

[4] Jacob cautiously moved to the courtyard, staying to the left and keeping his pitchfork extended away from entrance.

[2] My glorious castle! Follow along everyone, we've got some vermin to clear out. - Dennis exclaimed, heading on into the courtyard like a duke, then decided to check for survivors. Jeremiah already found someone, and there was no one else visible in the area.

Vermin? It looks abandoned to me. - Pguhyuh commented on Dennis' words, who instantly riposted: Aye, but nobles are a sneaky bunch. - to which Aaron only snickered. Nzrgulfg qbrfa'g jbex ba qehaxraarff? - peasant the either mocked on demonologist or really knew the language he used, asking him.

[2] If the Baron was here, he'd have your heads on pikes for saying that. Hope he's not as bad tempered in death too. - Inquisitor reminded them and moved on to search for weapons. Courtyard serving mainly as a garden, there weren't any.

Ah, c'mon mate, it was a funny joke. I mean, yes, it almost certainly wasn't meant as such, but it's easier to go through life when you laugh at the insults than when you get offended at the jokes. - wanderer stated. I'm just saying, he's more vicious than those tiny dogs that those ladies and the baroness like to carry around in bags. Bout as ugly as one too. - inquisitor joined in with his joke. Grinning widely, Dennis replied: I'd take offense, if that weren't the truth.

No, it does not... - demonologist said after a long while of pondering, then quickly surprised he added: WAIT WHAT??? Dennis continued on: Xvq, V xabj guvf fbeg bs guvat frrzf sha. Vg znxrf lbh cbjreshy. Gehfg zr, vg'f abg jbegu vg va gur raq. Yrg'f xrrc guvf pbairefngvba gb bhefryirf, funyy jr? - his accent strongly reminding that of an outlander. Bx... Ubj qvq lbh yrnea gb gnyx va gur ynathntr bs gur Byq Barf? - Pguhyuh asked, and Aaron replied: Tr'qesh treg.

Enough jibber jabber you demon loving crazies. - Reynald spat out irritated. We were discussing our favorite fruits. Mine's pineapple, as I just told them. - Aaron explained to the inquisitor. Sorry, I dont understand what did you say there. - Pguhyuh said.

[3] The courtyard was silent, empty and looked like a good place to rest. The sun seemed less blackened here than in the village, and vegetation looked much better. Now it was time to either rest and prepare, or enter the duke's residence.

Aaron: Learnt Spirit Walking, 3 turns to become corporeal, skill has 2 turns cooldown

OOC

I dealt with connection issues, taking a connection from another provider and am overally really satisfied by it. And with the previous problem... this goes like this: we get in touch and make up, then break up and get out of touch, and then again get in touch ad nauseum. This thing goes for like half a year already...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 10:45:01 am by Dark One »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 27, 2017, 10:58:57 am »

"Um- well then. Err... I guess I'll do some exploration, then."

Go out and scout, also trying to figure out what I can do in this form.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 166