Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 162624 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - Ending is near
« Reply #2220 on: February 12, 2018, 12:32:53 am »

RnG Jesus hates me, so i'm waiting for the next undead hunt?
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: February 12, 2018, 04:19:53 am »

Pretty much yes, whenever that may be.

As per request, crazyabe's character would be put into cold storage.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: February 12, 2018, 06:38:05 am »

(didn't I have a regular, non plague horse before? Or did the demons kill it?)
Continue with haste! There is no time to lose!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: February 12, 2018, 10:20:58 am »

((Reminder to Tiruin that the one-way portals stay open until I use the shard again. Serrana can still go to where Pguh is and help him.))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: February 12, 2018, 10:42:41 am »

((I giess since Serrana abandoned me, I'm going to have to ascend alone. I wonder why Reynald is closer to ascending than me.))
((If ANYTHING was clearer, I would have a GOAL to do something! >_> I didn't even have the INTENT of abandoning whatever!))

((Reminder to Tiruin that the one-way portals stay open until I use the shard again. Serrana can still go to where Pguh is and help him.))
Do this unless I can do it later, compared to communing with the spirits at present.

((Too demoralized to RP at present. Sorry.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: February 12, 2018, 11:31:42 am »

((I giess since Serrana abandoned me, I'm going to have to ascend alone. I wonder why Reynald is closer to ascending than me.))
((If ANYTHING was clearer, I would have a GOAL to do something! >_> I didn't even have the INTENT of abandoning whatever!))

Do this unless I can do it later, compared to communing with the spirits at present.

((Too demoralized to RP at present. Sorry.))
((I also should apologize. Sorry for everything  :( ))
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: February 12, 2018, 11:33:42 am »

I will be trying to tell everyone what goals they need to have ASAP.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: February 12, 2018, 12:28:56 pm »

Turn 83
Serrana haven't followed Pguhyuh into his portal and stayed at Height Keep's courtyard.

To finally get things straight. You are in Heigh Keep's courtyard, right in the middle of it - by the fountain-hatch leading to underground passages, which was clearly shown in previous turns, you being in the same paragraph as Pguhyuh, and descriptions like the one above. If You don't know yet, Height Keep is a fortress cleared by other players many turns ago, which serves as a (mostly) safe zone. It's placed on top of hills, there's a village to the west and forests even further west. There are fields north from village and there is a settlement with Unavented Cathedral to the east from Height Keep. If I mixed something, there is a "World" section in OP.

If You don't have any idea what Serrana should do, search for other players or just roam the world. I've never set strict goals for players in any of my RTD games, and Undead Hunt is no exception. So far You've followed other players for a while, then focused on speaking with spirits, with different outcomes as rolls are constantly changing and then even spirits may lie.

If there is no description of new place provided in your turn, You stay in the same place as in previous one (or possibly several of them). It worked like that since the beginning.

If You are lost, instead of saying that things are unclear, ask for something specific like current place, nearest locations, any nearby characters and possible goals. This is the best way to get Your character back on track or set new goals for Your character.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: February 12, 2018, 12:40:40 pm »

(didn't I have a regular, non plague horse before? Or did the demons kill it?)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: February 12, 2018, 12:42:11 pm »

You've left the horse by the mountain where Lyirah got Dhynn's Spear. A horse is a horse, this one fits Pestilence better though (there's a chance that it might be close though, I'm not exactly sure).
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 12:48:07 pm by Dark One »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: February 12, 2018, 12:45:35 pm »

Axeworth, I'd like to have a chat with you.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: February 12, 2018, 12:46:32 pm »

Error 404: Living character not found

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: February 12, 2018, 12:46:49 pm »

Corpses can't talk!  :P

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: February 12, 2018, 12:47:31 pm »

We agreed, he's a reincarnating entity. Where else would he be right now than in the god's energy space of creation? The only reason I'm not playing the next host of Lucifer is you said no new characters.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: February 12, 2018, 12:49:30 pm »

We agreed, he's a reincarnating entity. Where else would he be right now than in the god's energy space of creation? The only reason I'm not playing the next host of Lucifer is you said no new characters.

The demon king is reincarnating entity, not the character. Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place. Furthermore, the demon king is only reincarnating due to flaws in chain of creation and never was planned by Axeworth. It just keeps coming back with corruption.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 12:51:02 pm by Dark One »
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 166