Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 21541 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fortnite
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2018, 04:45:07 pm »

Well, perhaps fewer physics calculations will improve framerate.

Inb4 PUBG makes full-frontal nudity available to counter this development. As a lootbox item. 2500BP for the case, $14.99 for the key to open it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2018, 08:43:02 pm »

They've released something called "Creative" mode. Not exactly sure what it is, but I'm assuming it's where you can build your own base or whatever on your own time without worrying about some aimbotter insta-headshotting you with a legendary-tier weapon he already mapped out the pre-set location of before the start of the match.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2019, 04:08:07 pm »

Inb4 PUBG makes full-frontal nudity available to counter this development. As a lootbox item. 2500BP for the case, $14.99 for the key to open it.
Loadout did it first.  I'm not kidding, they did it about the same way you're suggesting too.  But Loadout is worse because it already had some disgusting body humor.  IIRC if you were wounded but not killed certain parts of your body could get pretty gory, also one of the small number of playable characters pretty much just existed to make fun of fat people.  Add that to the sudden injection of penises and... yeah, I don't know what the appeal was supposed to be.  Maybe after the shakey launch they wanted to take their money and run.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 19, 2019, 05:24:00 pm »

Loadout did it first.  I'm not kidding, they did it about the same way you're suggesting too.  But Loadout is worse because it already had some disgusting body humor.  IIRC if you were wounded but not killed certain parts of your body could get pretty gory, also one of the small number of playable characters pretty much just existed to make fun of fat people.  Add that to the sudden injection of penises and... yeah, I don't know what the appeal was supposed to be.  Maybe after the shakey launch they wanted to take their money and run.

Game had an odd "trailer trash" art direction to it.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]