Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Saving The Hall of Legends' stories  (Read 14207 times)

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
Re: Saving The Hall of Legends' stories
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2017, 09:10:46 pm »

A request, it was not a large fort by any means, but can you do a PDF of CrackedWalls. It was the first Succession Fort I took a turn in, so its kinda dear to me
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Bearskie

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyam nyam
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2017, 09:23:26 pm »

Tbh, for small threads like those you can probably do it better yourself. Just copy and paste into word (remember to expand spoilers first), all images will be inserted at original quality. You end up getting a better final product than a forum capture - clearer images, smaller filesize, and proper formatting - it just takes a little manual labor, which is easy for a four-page thread like Crackedwalls.

varnish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2017, 09:27:00 pm »

This is a very worthwhile effort. I know for my own fort that you archived, most of the images and documents are long gone on my own end.

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2017, 07:57:59 am »

Tbh, for small threads like those you can probably do it better yourself. Just copy and paste into word (remember to expand spoilers first), all images will be inserted at original quality. You end up getting a better final product than a forum capture - clearer images, smaller filesize, and proper formatting - it just takes a little manual labor, which is easy for a four-page thread like Crackedwalls.

Manuel Labor!?! What do I look like to you, a peasant?

In seriousness, I'll try it out, here's to hoping
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2017, 03:46:33 am »

Manuel Labor!?! What do I look like to you, a peasant?

In seriousness, I'll try it out, here's to hoping
Manuel lavour? Sounds like a nice guy.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]