Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Author Topic: Dark Souls: Threads of Fate IC - Rise  (Read 12391 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls: Threads of Fate IC - Rise
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 01:51:10 pm »

The masked pyromancer turns to regard their companions. Their withered lips crack open in a wide smile, revealing plenty of yellowed and missing teeth. As they incline their head in greeting, they also check that all of their equipment and items are where they should be. "My, my. What unusual company for an unusual place. I am Ywis of the Great Swamp," they say, pronouncing it as Ye-Wise with their thick accent, "Who might you two be?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 01:52:53 pm »

they also check that all of their equipment and items are where they should be.

Ywis, along with everyone else, has all of their equipment with them.
Black lives matter.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2017, 02:03:40 pm »

She examines the area around her.

There is nothing of interest nearby except the wall, the empty plains stretching behind you, and the door.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2017, 02:05:02 pm »

Boudicca shrugs. After glancing at the field she steps aside.
"Be my guest. Surely whatever is inside would be better than turning back and throwing our mercy to the elements.
The Old Ones are merciful but even they have theit limits."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2017, 02:32:52 pm »

Melodia looks at around her before attempting to open the prison door.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2017, 02:38:12 pm »

Evangeline, Sola, Melodia

It's locked tight. There's no way to get it open.

Wait-- no, it's just rusted with years and years of neglect. The door stutters open with a loud screech of metal on metal that echoes through the dungeon - for that's where you must be, right? An ancient dungeon?

To your left, the hallway ends with a brick wall. Down to the right the hallway extends many yards, but you see another cell, left open. A corpse lies against the far wall. You feel... drawn to it, for some reason. All three of you.
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2017, 02:39:07 pm »

Nodding, Meredith opens the door with her left hand, right hand on her blade.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2017, 02:42:26 pm »

"Owwwwww..."

Man, that hurt a lot. Being Undead sucked, big time, as far as Evangeline was concerned. Her memory got even worse, other people who weren't Undead generally reacted wit hostility to her mere presence and now the accursed Darksign was randomly burning her. There was absolutely no benefit to this. None whatsoever.

Well, except for that 'can't die' thing but it wasn't like that had come up much so far.

No point on dwelling on that now though. There were more important things to worry about, like where she was right now and how to get out. This place was dark and small and damp and she would rather be anywhere else right now.

"Ahaha... I don't suppose either of you would know where we are?" , she says as she gets up, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly.

She then notices that Armored Lady #1 has already opened the door thanks SB.

"Nevermind then. What's with the corpse?"
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 04:02:46 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2017, 02:43:06 pm »

Melodia raises her shield, and approaches the corpse, "... I don't know."
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 02:46:03 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2017, 02:48:20 pm »

Boudicca, Ludek, Meredith

The door swings open with surprising smoothness, revealing a room furnished with wooden tables and chairs. Most are intact, though a few lie in broken pieces scattered here and there. Barrels and crates are stacked high in the corners or shoved towards the walls haphazardly.

At the far end of the room stands a titanic figure, clad entirely in dark metal armor; the helmet upon its head has a wicked, curving spike on top. In its hands are a greatshield nearly as tall as a normal man, and a massive warmace. The figure slowly turns around as you enter with the sound of heavy footsteps and clanking metal, staring silently at the three of you, but otherwise unmoving.

Evangeline, Sola, Melodia

The corpse lies still in its cell, with pieces of flesh and skin missing here and there; clearly it had been so for a long time. As you draw closer, it even seems to glow, very faintly.

Melodia has the sudden urge to touch it.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 03:19:43 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2017, 02:49:10 pm »

Melodia lowers her shield and reaches for the corpse.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2017, 02:50:26 pm »

"...ngh."
With one sudden movement, Sola pulls herself and the accompanying mass of metal to a sitting position. With another, she is standing, and slowly edging towards the corpse.
"What manner of compulsion is this, that compels me to approach? Fear not, you two - I shall take the lead."
With which she attempts to interpose herself between Melodia and the corpse. Which, as a wall of metal, is a fairly easy task.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 02:52:11 pm by Adragis029 »
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2017, 02:52:39 pm »

"I'm already here. just be patient."

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2017, 02:57:47 pm »

"Madam, your recklessness ails me."
Sola's attempt to intercede is, however, interrupted by the doorframe. Being a wall of metal has disadvantages, it seems.
"Please reconsider, lest some curse fall upon you from this endeavour."
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2017, 03:01:17 pm »

"I'll be fine... I already befell one curse, what's a second, or third..." Her words are slightly harsh, but only to herself.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17