Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: Dark Souls: Threads of Fate IC - Rise  (Read 12392 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls: Threads of Fate IC - Rise
« Reply #165 on: June 27, 2017, 05:18:11 am »

No; the church's windows are either boarded up or simply empty.

"Er, what were you just doing outside? You realize the Hollows in town could come after you at any moment, right?"
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 27, 2017, 05:21:00 am »

"Are you capable of seeing the fire outside in that general direction or is it a localized Va'Harak?" Larae points in the general direction of the Bonfire. Completely ignoring the question.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 05:31:27 am by Kevak »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 27, 2017, 05:24:48 am »

"Localized what...?"
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 27, 2017, 05:26:08 am »

"That is up to them. I merely follow, and protect, unless I see someone in more need than they." She inclines her head. "Which reminds me - what are you doing here? It seems a dismal place to live."
Beneath her helm, her eyes wander back and forth along the horizon, or what can be seen of it at any rate.
"...as does this whole land, if my eyes do not deceive me. What ails it?"
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 27, 2017, 05:45:49 am »

"A noble goal, Defensor Sola."

Sola actually cannot see much over the tall walls besides those large, grey trees.

"Oh, right. Well, I found myself here a long time ago because of a group of Undead hunters... nasty people, Undead hunters. They brought me to this fort and locked me in the dungeons... I got out some time later, but before I could really get my bearings and leave, another group of Undead just... appeared, like you did. They had no idea where they were, what to do... I couldn't just stand by, so... I helped them. Gave them stuff to defend themselves with and all that. I'm good at finding things, see.

Then they left, but another group showed up... and another... and another... So I stick around here, gathering weapons and whatnot I can find around the place and giving them to people who need them. But I think you three are prepared enough as it is. Good thing, too. The Hollows around here don't exactly like to stay dead, and newcomers usually need all the help they can get when it comes to them."
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 27, 2017, 05:51:22 am »

"You are more noble than I, Lyndon."
She pauses, and finding nothing more to say, bows to him.
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 27, 2017, 05:57:04 am »

"Stop, you're too kind."
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 27, 2017, 10:00:19 am »

Boudicca runs at the remaining hollows, quickly tearing into them to return the favour of their comrades.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 27, 2017, 12:31:58 pm »

Melodia stands up from her solace, and returns to the group, "If I am, truly, an undead, then that means my story is still not finished. I seek the paradise of avalon, for only it's magics can save my kingdom. Does such a place exist here, perhaps by another name?" Melodia seems to be beaming with new found purpose.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 27, 2017, 01:55:32 pm »

Ludek steps back from his felled foe, content with the quick execution. He grasps the end of his catalyst for a moment, but thinks better of opening himself up to treachery. He still didn't trust these undead, even if they seemed genuinely helpful. Instead, he continued striding the sidelines, moving around to flank one of the hollows attacking Meredith.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 27, 2017, 05:07:05 pm »

Evangeline takes a quick glance down one of the two doorways before heading back to where everyone else was grouping up.

She looks at Lyndon, glances down at the ground and then looking back at him.
"So, um, Lyndon. You wouldn't happen to know who those, uh, people over there were?"
She sounds faintly embarrassed.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 28, 2017, 06:31:12 am »

"Avalon...? Hm... I'm not sure about that. I get the feeling it's been a long while since I was really outside, so even if there was I wouldn't know. Sorry."

Through the doorway on Evangeline's right (ergo the one on the left if you were facing the gate) was a large and mostly empty room - mostly empty because, in plain view of the courtyard was a small, jumbled pile of white shapes crowned by what looked like a rod or pole of red metal.

"Oh, right. The soldiers. They used to be stationed her a long, long time ago, miss. In fact, they were here when I was first put away. They've all Hollowed out, but they just keep coming back to life, so every so often I need to put them down again. It's a bit of an art form at this point, really."y
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 06:36:21 am by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 28, 2017, 04:52:46 pm »

Meredith grimaces as she is caught and wounded, but gets to her feet quick enough. She puts some distance between her and the hollow, baiting out an attack, which she them makes to dodge (putting her parrying dagger in the way) and run the hollow through before it can recover,
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 29, 2017, 07:55:31 am »

Glancing between their new companions, Ywis asks, "It seems that the way is blocked. Unless you wish to run through the hallway or deal with these hollows?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #179 on: June 30, 2017, 04:09:36 pm »

Onryo turns back toward the direction they had come from. "We find another path."
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17