Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Author Topic: Dark Souls: Threads of Fate IC - Rise  (Read 12609 times)

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls: Threads of Fate IC - Rise
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2017, 04:02:27 pm »

"There's no need to be alarmed milady! I am Louie, wizard extraordinaire!

Louie flexes as he says this, looking a bit silly flexing in a robe.

"...And I just want to know where exactly we are. We're a bit lost, you see."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2017, 04:04:45 pm »

Evangeline, having stayed in the original cell, didn't really get a good view of what exactly caused Armored Lady #2 to be so worried about Armored Lady #1. She decides to voice this.

"Um, what happened just now?"

Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2017, 04:10:28 pm »

She's not actually wedged in completely, and the doorframe isn't damaged or split, so a good push should do the trick.
"I apologise, madam. I am but an inconvenience."
She's soon freed, though, and she finally manages to make a bow.
"I thank you. I am Defensor Sola, sworn to protect. I am at your service."

Hearing Evangeline, she turns and bows again. It's a wonder she can even move her upper body in armour that thick.
"There was a corpse I feared was trapped, for it had about it some fell compulsion. All is well, now."
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2017, 04:19:48 pm »

"Melodia Griffith, the Silver Knight. But please, just call me Mel." Melodia offers a hand to Sola.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2017, 04:23:03 pm »

Sola takes it, and shakes it firmly. "It is an honor, Mel. Someone with such a title is surely a legendary figure."
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2017, 04:25:48 pm »

"There's no need to be alarmed milady! I am Louie, wizard extraordinaire!

Louie flexes as he says this, looking a bit silly flexing in a robe.

"...And I just want to know where exactly we are. We're a bit lost, you see."

The woman lowers her mace but does not approach.

"...How do I know this isn't a trick? You could be trying to capture me for being a.. an Undead..."
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2017, 04:27:54 pm »

Upon Sola saying 'legendary figure', Melodia shrinks down, "Perhaps... though my story ended without honor..." Melodia seems down now.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2017, 04:31:58 pm »

"But even a tragic tale can tell of a noble figure, shining like the light of a thousand fires until they are extinguished by cruel fate!"
Although Melodia can't see the rest of her face, Sola's mouth is clearly smiling warmly. It's so warm it's almost tangible.
"There are no heroes who are without honour."
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2017, 04:41:19 pm »

"I'm no hero, nor am I deserving to be called one." Melodia walks past Sola, walking down the hall of the dungeon.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2017, 04:50:05 pm »

Louie is given pause by this. statement.
"Is that so? Well, then I've got a little surprise for you!"
Louie removes the glove from one of his hands and displays the back of the now-bare appendage, darksign clearly visible on it.
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2017, 04:55:29 pm »

Sola stares after her.
She turns to Evangeline.
"I see you have yet to move. Do you require assistance, madam?"
thincake

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2017, 04:56:05 pm »

"Huh. I didn't know you palebloods had anyone this big. Let it be known that I am most pleased."
With an almost manic grin Boudicca enters the room and greets the large armored figure in the manner she did with the other two undead.

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2017, 04:57:16 pm »

Ludek, a man known to flit from place to place aimlessly and without obvious purpose, at least prides himself on his ability to know where he is and how he got there. A sudden twinge knocks the sorcerer from his stupor, pushing him to recognize the unusual, unpleasantly foreign circumstance he's ended up in.

A great wall of stone, stretching endlessly in either direction, overtaken by the elements. Some degree of rolling plains behind, an area Ludek didn't immediately recognize, much to his distress. More importantly, though, two strangers stand before him. He rights his composure, unwilling to display weakness, placing one hand on the hilt of his greatknife. The two speak, but he chooses not to talk. Madness is plentiful, and so is treachery... Perhaps this is some ruse or feint to lower Ludek's guard?

As they regard the door, Ludek sizes them up, identifying their weapons and armour. Even when wearing his shaming mask, Ludek adopts a placid and even expression. 'Warriors, certainly, but how twisted are they? Lost fools as I, but likely unscrupulous... or at least uninhibited.' He keeps silent, even as the duelist opens the door, though he takes care to maintain a few meters behind the others, in case of some trick.

Upon spotting the hulking armour behind the door, Ludek paces a few steps back and readies his catalyst, though purely defensively. He scans the wall for faults, and the surrounding plains for landmarks. Better to seek a sure path than risk faulty footing... Or so the Envoys used to say. All the more with unreliable strangers around.
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2017, 05:04:11 pm »

"Hm? No, no, I'm fine. I'm just still a little bit out of it. All of this,", she waves her hand around to indicate their surroundings, "Is pretty troubling to take in."

Evangeline walks out of the cell.

"So! Shall we follow her?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2017, 05:11:33 pm »

"To do so would be wise, madam. I shall lead the way."
With which she sets off at a fairly swift march.
thincake
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17