Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: So, Drawpile.  (Read 4044 times)

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: So, Drawpile.
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2017, 07:43:00 am »

This looks like fun! I'm GMT+2 (central Europe) and would normally have time evenings and weekends.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2017, 12:21:35 pm »

Excellent, glad to hear! Also yes, we need to do this again, i 'ad a fuckin' giggl doin' it m8. :D
If all goes well, i'm thinking about setting it up again in an hour or two, which should be slightly more accessible to some people and slightly less for others. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2017, 12:50:57 pm »

That may be a good idea! Will join if Im connected when it happens

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2017, 02:27:22 pm »

All reet then, server's up! Look for bay12drawpile once again, password is "eggnog3000".

Edit: I'm out again, don't know if it's still running. :v
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 04:12:27 pm by Shook »
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.

nogoodnames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2017, 04:09:52 pm »

Seems fun, I may be able to join soonish.
Life is, in a word, volcanoes.
                        - Random human lord

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2017, 05:00:21 pm »

Nobody else joined, so I closed it down for now.

Not going to post this one. It's probably fine, but a bit risque, and we should avoid pushing the line or Toady will have to put this out to pasture.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2017, 05:17:12 pm »

Sorry about that, I didn't consider it while I was working and I didn't notice anyone's messages in the chat until I was already done. :c

Feel free to cut my work in order to make it totally SFW. I didn't save the final image but if it's necessary I can crop it for you if you provide it.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2017, 05:36:50 pm »

It's cool, i know you like your boobs n butts. Just keep an eye on the chat for future notice, yes? :v
Here's the canvas i saved before leaving, with some added censoring just in case. There's no explicit nudity even without the censor boxes, but hey, gotta watch our steps here. Participants were Nirur Torir, GUNINANRUNIN, Karhell and myself. Nirur might have a newer version, though. :P
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2017, 05:45:13 pm »

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2017, 12:26:01 am »

It's cool, i know you like your boobs n butts. Just keep an eye on the chat for future notice, yes? :v
Here's the canvas i saved before leaving, with some added censoring just in case. There's no explicit nudity even without the censor boxes, but hey, gotta watch our steps here. Participants were Nirur Torir, GUNINANRUNIN, Karhell and myself. Nirur might have a newer version, though. :P

And Shook wins the prize for most adorable censorship bars!

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2017, 01:46:22 am »

I wish I wasn't asleep every time this happened. :P

When are we doing the next one?
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2017, 02:35:38 am »

I'm interested but I'm not sure if I can make time.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2017, 04:43:50 am »

Feck it, I'm hosting a server now, same name and password given on the first page. If anybody wants to try and join, post here if it works.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2017, 05:54:24 am »

Feck it, I'm hosting a server now, same name and password given on the first page. If anybody wants to try and join, post here if it works.
Is it still up?
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2017, 07:33:49 am »

Aw shoot heck, i missed it too. :c
Oh well, i'm not entirely sure if i have the energy to host today, i'm tired like some dude who has only slept inadequately from about 3:30 to 9 and who had to shift his awakening time by 2 hours in one day, which is to say that i'm pretty tired. I'll give a peep if i change my mind, of course. In the mean time, you should absolutely feel free to do like Japa and host at times where i'm not necessarily around, especially since i'll be MIA from saturday till next saturday.

Also, i have to say that i'm proper chuffed that there is so much interest! It just bothers me ever so slightly that i failed to consider my vacation before posting this thread, so i hope you can bear with me and not necessarily abandon the ship forever within the next week or two. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4