Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: ☼Blazegate,☼ One down, many to go [43.05]  (Read 9673 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
Re: ☼ Blazegate, ☼ A Spiritual Successor to ☼ Riverrun ☼ [43.05]
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2017, 12:06:53 am »

Dunno about the clothes, but I got you guys all set up.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2017, 01:35:10 am »

2nd Sandstone, 183

I have penned many great things. I am a pioneer of my art. And here I still remain, in a backwater condemned by lies. I have penned before, and shall again: A pox upon you Koga!

4th Sandstone, 183

Strike with Carving Knife at 5 degrees for proper flensing for a tannable hide and 15 for renderable fat. Strike with Carving Knife at 45 then 30 for serviceable frying cuts. Strike at 90 degrees for cubes of skewerable meat. Monitor pioneers cooking. I will pen a manual of proper butchery, that meats may be cooked properly.

8th Sandstone, 183

I observed the Caravan War Dwarves murder capybaras. I am curious of their flesh taste.

10th Sandstone, 183

A capybara wandered too closey to our camp, and was engaged in battle by Grenzer and Caravan War Dwarves. Grenzer showed himself a dolt by leaping into a deep pond after it and striking his head upon the bottom. Most had a good chortle at his water-logged expense when he pulled himself out.

11th Sandstone, 183

Impertinent giant vermin buzz about our lands. I pray Ber brings a mountain down upon wherever these foul things nest.

13th Sandstone, 183

Drite fashioned a crude cage on orders from hazel wood. The War Mushroom spawn are to be caged and offered as tribute to the homeland. The War Mushrooms appeared to not care and aided I herding their young into the cage. The Shroomlings promptly saluted their parent Mushrooms and awaited being shipped off.

15th Sandstone, 183

Shroomlings given as a gift. They will likely be used as rations by the travellers, but I dared not speak this in front of the War Mushrooms; there are rumors of them becoming easily angered with their handlers, slashing throats and inducing madness.

21st Sandstone, 183

The caravan departs. Monitor claims nearly 5000 coppers in goods exported. I find this number difficult to believe, but I have not been able to calculate he value of various goods personally.

2nd Timber, 183

A small group of dwarves arrived from the north. Among them are a married couple bearing skill with swords, and two woman-dwarves who volunteered to begin excavations, and a preacher of Kovost and Tamol.

5th Timber, 183

Monitor requested my aid in the design of excavations. I am unsure if my mathematics will be of any aid in such an endeavor, but I suggest lumbering of trees at the point of an entrance and channeling a path downward.

7th Timber, 183

Splint was given discipline with a heavy birchen branch for removal of boulder crab eggs without orders. A waste of potential renewable stone.

12th Timber, 183

Sanctume enjoys hunting in his spare time. However while stalking muskrats he was assaulted by the undead. I place a further pox on Koga for tricking me into coming to this besotted, miserable place! Warriors of the arm mustered and quickly dispatched the sickle-handed undead.

The Colonel is a disturbing dwarf who looks upon the undead with intense bloodlust in her eyes. I hope I am never forced to quarrel with this dwarf in the future, lest she use such as an excuse to shatter my skull with her hammer.

17th Timber, 183

The river has largely frozen. Waters continue to flow beneath the icy surface.

19th Timber, 183

Colonel declared a day of celebration: The Day of Iron, for we have discovered limonite in the ground.

Obar believes it to be an act of charity from Tamol. I believe it to be a gift from Ber, and he did not quarrel it, though he did not agree either.

26th Timber, 183

I have designed a great hall with some artfulness. My fellows appeared to approve of it and its sturdy supporting pillars. It is good I am of acceptable skill in architecture to my fellow dwarves.

28th Timber, 183

A hidden gemstone, blue in color and of great worth. The fires of creation still burn in this place... I shall have to educate the miners in the art of appeasement of the awakened ones. Ber will protect them given the correct offering.[/i]

Updaaaaayte, yeah!

So we're finally able to dig in, and we do indeed have limonite on hand! And sphalerite, but I have trouble getting excited about that.

So we'll have some iron gear before too long, though the dig team being what it is, it'll take quite some time to dig out proper work stations. I'm also going to try and include at least one drawing per update not counting the portrait, and all who requested a dwarf now have one.

Bearskie

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyam nyam
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 09:40:11 am »

Neat update, though I've got no idea what a kamahitachi is. Could we have our character bios? Checking if there's anything in there I could use.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 11:24:45 am »

Neat update, though I've got no idea what a kamahitachi is. Could we have our character bios? Checking if there's anything in there I could use.

They're apparently some sort of youkai, specifically some sort of sickle-handed weasels that attack people and ride on whirlwinds/dust devils. Unfortunately they're also weasels, and thus even as zombies they don't hold up so well to a sledgehammer swung by a strong dwarf.

As to character bios, I'll upload everyone's when I get home from work. Also going to get two updates together, so I can either post two today or one in the morning before going to work.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2017, 07:27:17 pm »

New post to let you guys know I won't be able to get either update out due to a storm nearby; I don't wanna lose any progress and I still need to make a drawing or two for the presently next one and portraits for both. HOWEVER! Here are the profiles of all currently claimed dorfs.
Spoiler: Bear (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Altree (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sanctume (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Obar (click to show/hide)

There's a certain degree of irony to Bear wanting to make a masterwork and not wanting to master a skill, and Altree is mentally speaking a very good militia candidate, but as an adept Armorer he's too valuable to conscript.
 Santume tries to avoid confrontations, so he adis by plinking things from a distance. Unfortunately for him, Brace also found out he knows how to swing a mace properly.
Obar rather surprisingly dislikes freedom and independence, which is kinda fitting as he's a devout follower of the god of charity, which means he probably supports some equivalent of welfare for poor dwarves who can't find enough work and isn't against taking in non-dwarves - after all he also worships our god of war, and they can pay back any charity from the government by serving in her majesty's army; that he can handle stress and is fairly strong also means he can probably handle himself in a fight should the need arise.

Bearskie

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyam nyam
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2017, 10:45:50 pm »

Lol, this just gets better the more I read it.

- Old geezer at 158
- 16 bleeding kids running around
- Two former apprentices who sound like elves

- Sacrifice is a waste
- Mastering a skill is a waste
- Knowledge is a waste
- Guile and cunning is a waste
- Loyalty is a waste

- Vulgar
- Envious
- Fleeting emotional bonds
- Overall a huge dick

In effect, I'm now a vile disgusting old man who doesn't give a rats-ass about anything. Get off my lawn, y'all.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2017, 05:41:32 pm »

One who evidently had enough game to ensure 16 spawnlings were crapped out and presumably live for a few years at least.

Okay boyos, gonna relax a bit with some Fallout 4 and drawing stuff for the updates (probably flipping between the two,) and then post us an update!

What have you guys thought so far? A headache to read, or fine?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2017, 08:27:38 am »

PTW.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2017, 04:39:57 pm »

Hiya, nerds.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2017, 09:00:49 pm »

1st Moonstone, 183

I am disturbed by this place. None informed me of the horrid snows and undead sickle-weasels!

3rd Moonstone, 183

I am curious of the name of this place. Why do they call it The Hot Swamps if it is not hot?

5th Moonstone, 183

Pyri is being peculiarly secretive... I have found drawings of shells everywhere. I last saw her before resuming work hauling a great pile of giant vermin bug chitin.

8th Moonstone, 183

Pyri has finished her creation, and mastered a craft, becoming legend. Her life's work is a marvel to behold, and was offered to the Colonel as a badge of office, but I must must: Is her creation a grim portent of our future?

10th Moonstone, 183

Obar begins carving of blocks for building a tower. All who observe it will know the might of Adil Medtob, for its walls will never fall.

14th Moonstone, 183

We begin hollow of a storehouse in the rocksalt that forms the upper levels of our hold. We will never be rid of the smell of salt.

19th Moonstone, 183

A kiln and wood burner burn. Russ demands a Duthal as a result. She is the annoying dwarf due to her constant complaints of not having a Duthal. I would sooner strike her with the discipline branch than give her a Duthal for her constant complaining.

24th Moonstone, 183

Limonite. Within its glimmering gold-like shine lies blood. Within, murder to be had by War Dwarves. I wonder, what forms will our brave War Dwarves' weapons take? Heroic swords? Mighty hammers?

3rd Opal, 183

Obar smooths the room hollowed for crafting and gem cutting stations We will expand it in time. Grenzer aids him in carving tower bricks.

7th Opal, 183

I tire of this rock salt. It chips easily but is ubiquitous. Grenzer carves doors and furnishings  from it in spite of my protests, and I considered dispensing of discipline, but that is not my place, as I am neither Monitor nor Brace.

14th Opal, 183

Uhrig has begun insisting we undertake lessons in asking for Ber's protection from the stone. I do not understand his concerns, but they seem related to Kanti's garnet.

22nd Opal, 183

We have discovered opals of wondrous beauty, and both Grenzer and Pyri display masterfulness in their arts. We have also discovered what Uhrig calls congealed warpstone, magic made manifest. I inquired to its uses, but he could not answer with any certainty. He said “I am a scholar of numbers, not of stones or 'thaumaturgy.' ”

I do not now what this last word means, but I presume it relates to warpstone.

28th Opal, 183

A smelter is raised after Obar smooths and blesses the space with wards of Ber. Why he believes this to be needed I do not know.

4th Obsidian, 183

Limonite is moved to its storage room. Soon we shall have iron in our hands! Zalud surely smiles upon us and the bounty of his father's stone.

8th Obsidian, 183

Work continues in our hollows. We expanded the metalworks room to accommodate an ore processor, a necessity according to Altree, and Metallurgist's Smelter, that we will have alloys beyond simple iron and zinc.

15th Obsidian, 183

My beloved Zefon has finished his last moult, and is large enough to be considered a stag beetle! I struggled to hold back an urge to blubber like a proud mother as he freed himself of his old hide.

20th Obsidian, 183

We begin hollow of the great hall. It will be a marvel to behold upon completion. Altree has also forged new flasks for the militia, and I confess some small envy of them because of it.

23rd Obsidian, 183

I do not envy those who sleep above. The red snows are unsettling.

26th Obsidian, 183

The ore grinder is a loud device, and a dwarf must pick the hunks of usable ore from the stoney chaff. I Am accustomed to the sound of splintering stone, but the sound of it cracking in such a manner disturbs me greatly.

28th Obsidian, 183

Pure limonite ore is run into the smelter. I wonder, what will first be wrought from its cold and unfeeling metal? Will it be arm or mail?

And lo, do we have another update! Unfortunately, kinda slow, so nothing decent for drawings.

Seems my irritation accidentally saved Pyri, as according to showmood she wanted shells. Which apparently chitin counts as, netting us an artifact.

This one lacked a whole  hell of a lot worth even taking screenshots of, nevermind drawing, which is a little sad. But! We now have the means to produce weapons and armor, as well as craft goods from imported miscellaneous metals.

Also, sorry this took way longer to put up than I said, I fell asleep on my floor Saturday night and didn't wake up until almost 4AM, and spending today doing Eri's update and starting on Tor's (the next two coming up, one unfinished though.)

Next update soon!

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2017, 09:03:26 pm »

1st Granite, 184

Spring comes, and with it a new growing season. I believe it will be squandered in favor of industry and hunting with War Dwarves.

2nd Granite, 184

I grow weary of this place. There is no planting to be done, and I came here expecting need of my skills.

3rd Granite, 184

Hollows of the great hall are slowed, due to need of wood storage for crafting, carpentry, and fuel making. I wish there was a need for sowing fields.

5th Granite, 184

Undead sickle-weasels descended again. The Colonel took a Warrior and destroyed them together before they could become a danger to the community.

14th Granite, 184

Elves arrived with great and terrible spiders as pack animals. The Colonel desired murder, but cooler heads prevailed. I do not wish to become stuck and consumed by forest spiders and their webs.

However, leader commanded the militia stand at ready for treachery. Ours is a wise leader.

16th Granite, 184

The elves depart. Evidently, they objected to a finely made ul horn made by Pyri amid goods offered for elven instruments. Why the instruments?

18th Granite, 184

Altree works the forge while the colonel grinds ore and Monke burns wood for fuel. The intricate links of iron mail are a marvel to behold from his skilled hands.

22nd Granite, 184

I wish I had a bed and a room for storing possessions in.

26th Granite, 184

All complain of lack of worship. I have petitioned Leader for a temple. Even lacking proper shrines, Obar agrees that we require proper spiritual tending.

1st Slate, 184

We have been given news of our petition: A temple will be had! Leader dictated that the Great hall will be hollowed and then a temple, which will also have small individual shrines added in time.

3rd Slate, 184

Due to Monke's obligations as a fisherdwarf to hunt shells with his wife, I have been drafted as an apprentice wood burner. When I become the expert in the field of tree conversion I will be allowed to burn trees for potash.

6th Slate, 184

From where does kobold blood come from? These ceaseless biweekly rains are disturbing.

10th Slate, 184

I have had little time to write as a burner. There is much need for armor and weapons for even our small militia, and not enough iron for all of it yet. However while smelting, we found strange metal in the slag. Altree knew it well: Orichalcum.

17th Slate, 184

New dwarves come, among them a weaponsmith, and a peasant who I can only call the mad dwarf. He entered the hold and laid claim to the new crafting workstation, and then with some forcefulness seized a limestone rock from a male boulder crab's box. The crab seemed to not care beyond being shoved, which prompted it to hurl a large branch at him. He then plundered bolts of silken cloth from the depot and set to his task.

19th Slate, 184

A true marvel to behold, wrought in limestone. As Pyri became a master of bonecraft, so too does this dwarf become master of stonecraft.

25th Slate, 184

One of the migrants by the name of Leif has petitioned for and received his own wood burner. He is a competent tree converter, and will be a help in my efforts. There is a Carpenter's Guildsdwarf who has been conscripted to smooth walls and floors using Obar's spare tools. He complains incessantly of it.

2nd Felsite, 184

Woodworking and crafting is fully moved below ground. It will be good to have our industries secured.

7th Felsite, 184

There is talk of beginning construction of a tower with a surrounding wall. I made it known that I hope for space allotments for surface crops.

11th Felsite, 184

I hear the ring of hammer on anvil. This is not Altree or Urist. The Weaponsmith works, and I must wonder what fell devices of murder she will forge from the cold unfeeling iron.

18th Felsite, 184

Turnip wine is unpleasant to consume. Why does Russ insist upon brewing even these unwholesome tubers? Although if I must choose the unpleasant taste of turnip wine and being left without sustaining ale, I will choose the turnip wine.

22nd Felsite, 184

The incessant grinding of ore can be heard day and night. Who the Colonel gets to grind ore at night I will likely not learn.

28th Felsite, 184

The Colonel has discovered my previous military training! A pox upon Pyri! This is why I find friends burdensome. The Colonel approaches and offered me sword and mail, and knew I had no true choice.

And so, here's another one!

We got an artifact, a boost in people, have some actual industry now, and have one full squad of militia dwarves! And yes, I intentionally left the figure maker anonymous so someone could lay claim if they so choose.

That brings us to two artifacts, and 27 dorfs. I've also begun laying out proper accommodations, with larger homes for married couples comprised of a spacious bedroom, two small bedrooms for their kids, and a family dining room, and small 3x3s for single dwarves.

I've also begun getting the blocks cut for building our keep. Gneiss will make for a nice, pleasing light grey color, which can complement any iron accoutrements I deign to add.

Also, what do you guys think of using Stonesense for screenshots? Good idea, Too Bravemule-y, or do you just prefer Meph's tileset?

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Blazegate,☼ One down, many to go [43.05]
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2017, 07:55:55 pm »

2nd Hematite, 184

A simple cudgel. Crude, effective. It resembles the bludgeons used for games in my home. Perhaps I should attempt to bring some of my home here? While wooden cudgels would be prefered, iron ones will suffice, as I can commission Urist to craft the needed balls.

5th Hematite, 184

Eri the Planter is now Eri the War Dwarf. She was issued sword and mail and appears resentful. I do not understand her resentment, is it not an honor to serve in her Majesty's army?

8th Hematite, 184

The Great Hall is a wondrous space, with its columns and vastness. I am eager to see its surfaces smoothed.

12th Hematite, 184

Obar took a statue of Tamol from the masonry. I inquired why he did so and he claimed installation on orders. I do not know if I believe this, as leader has not declared the temple to be furnished yet.

16th Hematite, 184

Humans come from the south for trade. Perhaps they will be more amenable than the elves to  wooden Ul horns. Eri informed me of what happened in Spring.

17th Hematite, 184

Orcs are on the war path. If they seek to pass these mountains, we will war the orcish clans with honor and leave their blood in great stacks upon the land!

19th Hematite, 184

Leader has ordered wooden furnishings for our homes, which are under construction. It is to contempt the elves and their precious nature. I approved of this course of action, as did other dwarves, and showed such with applause.

22nd Hematite, 184

Trees are lumbered and space cleared for a keep. Will we have a true place to train soon?

26th Hematite, 184

A troll was seen in the hills. Perhaps an orcish scout?

4th Malachite, 184

The Colonel and Warrior Splint give chase when the troll threatens the caravan. Splint delivered the killing blow, puncturing the lumbering brute's skull according to the Colonel.

10th Malachite, 184

The Colonel contemplates granting the rank of Sergeant to a butcher as he has previous military training and is already skilled in butchery. Splint and I approached and discussed this with her, and we determined a need for more war dwarves before such can be done, but arms and mail may be produced in preparation.

12th Malachite, 184

I detest muskrats. They are too small to warrant the dispatch of war dwarves.

20th Malachite, 184

The humans depart. I hope they return, as I have found their kaniwa beer quite palatable.

23rd Malachite, 184

a small band of migrant laborers arrived at sunrise lead by the Healer Frog. Frog has volunteered to mend wound and as well as two others, serve as a war dwarf should the need arise, professing skill with maces. It is good to meet brave dwarves.

1st Galena, 184

One of the recent migrants has begun acting oddly, much like Pyri allegedly did.

2nd Galena, 184

I offered celebration ale to Monke and Tavor for the successful birth of their son Streyr.

7th Galena, 184

A fell and terrible creature comes. We are armed and readied to war the beast with honor. I pray Kovost not find or strength wanting.

War Legend of Galena, the Wyvern, as witnessed by Tor, Warrior of the Arm.

I am writing this account that all will know with correctness post-conflict.

The beast assaults the Colonel and he dodges its claws as it came to land. Warrior Splint charges from the side and impales its left foot.

I assault with Warriors Eri and Monke. By weapon fails to cause more than bruise and swords fail to cut deeply.

The Colonel is struck with wing after striking the beast's neck with sledgehammer. The Colonel and Warrior Splint are tangled together as he leaps to save her from fatal collision with a tree. I strike it hard with club for vengeance, and hear bones snap.

Warrior Splint attempts to assault. He his thrown into Warrior Monke in a similar manner to the Colonel. I shatter its right leg in vengeance. Warrior Eri stabs its eye for Veangeance, and the beast bellows in rage.

Colonel appears disoriented and stumbles away demanding the beast fight her. She struck a tree trunk twice before realizing it was not the monster. Warrior Splint clambered on the beast and stabbed the neck. It did not have the desired effect, as too little blood flowed from the wound.

I and Warrior Eri disable the creature's wings and it bellows as it fully collapses. I strike it again upon dodging the snapping maw and hear more bones break. It attmpts to strike at Warrior Eri, and I strike it again near where I believe the temple to be. I hear more bones break, but it throws Warrior Splint from its back.

I strike again as Warriors Monke and Tavor stab its upper body with swords. Warrior Splint collides with the Colonel. I strike it once more, and it goes still for an instant. The place I believe to be the temple collapses, but it yet lives and attempts to crush me with its neck and fails once it determines me a greater threat. It bites the Colonel upon missing its strike against me and tears the arm muscle, but she appears able to to use the injured limb and assaults with sledgehammer, snapping toe bones in the right claw when it counters.

Warrior Eri assaults and leaps upon its head stabbing wildly into the mangled temple. Three strikes, and the beast drops. I believe at this point the brain was torn.

All was not to be considered well. It appears the wyvern spit is laced with deadly venom. Approximately one hour after the clash, the Colonel was deemed dead from intense internal bleeding.

Warrior Splint screamed loudly for a full minute upon being informed of this.

8th Galena, 184

The founders mourn for the slain Colonel. I offered an ivory amulet to Kovost for tribute, that she may watch over the slain Colonel in the magma-warmed halls of the gods. All glory to the fallen!

12th Galena, 184

Leader declares Warrior Splint the new Colonel. The Colonel broods. He has not spoken to anyone since the death of the previous Colonel. He demanded an Iron Sarcophagus, Iron-plated tomb, and Iron Statues for tribute.

20th Galena, 184

The smiths worked with haste. They decorated her container with gems and metals. It is made of iron and depicts her ascension to the rank. The door to her tomb depicts her ascension in mithril. Within the tomb lies statues of the wyvern in terror.

The Colonel claimed that this is not the last that will be seen of her as he set her hammer into place upon an iron display stand.

26th Galena, 184

Plans begin on a dining hall. The Colonel refuses to speak unless it is to instruct us on orders to anyone but Monitor.

28th Galena, 184

I approached the Colonel out of concern for his mental state in the old Colonel's tomb. He refused tos peak save for one thing.

“Let them come. Let all the war orcs and great beasts come. There are yet Warriors here who draw breath.”

This is following Bravemule uncomfortably closely. First death there was their M-Com to a flying creatures. So what happens? Our first death is the M-Com to a flying creature (admittedly directly and a megabeast as opposed to a dodge-off-building death caused by a harpy, but still.)

She's gonna get the swankiest fucking tomb.

Also props to Eri the swordsdwarf and Tor the Macedwarf. Turns out Tor can hit things really fucking hard, even things as big as dragons, and Eri landed the kill shot.

As a bonus, that Wyvern was the only one of its kind according to Legends, so... Ugh. Frankly not a fair trade. Would preferred a Brace that wasn't killed the way she was. Sure, sure, silver lining and all, but of the entire militia she was literally the only one I gave any shits about.

If I can figure out a way to bring her back down the line without her bleeding to death again from the syndrome, I'm taking it.

Bearskie

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyam nyam
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2017, 05:12:47 am »

Also, what do you guys think of using Stonesense for screenshots? Good idea, Too Bravemule-y, or do you just prefer Meph's tileset?

More images = always good

Though your current images are quite large, might want to scale it down.

Bear's Journal

So this is where my candle-years flicker. The mountainhomes have finally tired of my rantings and have sent me here, to a deadbeat swamp where undead weasels swarm. This place will be my tomb. It an accursed joke to send this elder beard to the forefront of a colony. Hard toil at my age will do naught but break my bones. I have written ferociously to my sixteen spawnlings, calling them to come seize me; none will respond. Such a chilly reception to the beard who sired them. Curse them and their own spawn!

I put ink to paper once more, this time to my two elfling flowers - Camela and Aleya. Perhaps they will have sympathies towards their old master, who taught them all they knew of the world in the past. As an afterthought, I addressed Monom as well. My current apprentice was an incompetent bumbling fool, but beggars did not choose their drink.

My busywork is interrupted by the boy Splint crying for his fallen commander. I had long ran out of tears to spare, and were I to weep for every death before my eyes, I would be a shrivelled turnip by now. Let the boy cry. Let him learn the cruelty of this world.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2017, 08:25:23 am »

Though your current images are quite large, might want to scale it down.

For images, after the tag "[img"  add " width=400]", so the image will display at max 400 width, and the user can click on the image for a full view. 

I fire up Armor Vision once in a while.  Will it work in this version?

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2017, 11:40:43 am »

Aww damn Bearskie, that's some cold words.

Still, glad someone finally took a swing at a journal!  :)

Working on the next update; had some other stuff to deal with this week, sorry about the slowdown.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4