Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 53

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Retromach's Missions]  (Read 26269 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Retromach's Missions]
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2017, 07:52:50 pm »

Having stood pretty close to Danh and Wolfram, Jon coincidentally overheard Danh.

"50 creds on him barely surviving."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2017, 08:05:29 pm »

Wolfram looks up and down at Ricardo. Observing his outdated weaponry. "Hmm. Very well." He nods and waits for the larger man next to him to continue.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2017, 08:15:09 pm »

Danh nods to Jon.
"I'll take you up on that. Meeting you at 50 creds, I bet he's gonna die."
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 09:46:58 pm by Bill Chompski »

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2017, 08:20:00 pm »

"Mr. Loi." Chief Archeologist Rupert Langdon called from his electronic clip board datapad, motioning him over.

"Type 16 blast charges. Be very careful with these. If there is a facility on the far side of that portal, your return home may well depend on it being relatively intact. I have arranged for a stock option for you all, if the facility on the other side remains intact for subsequent missions of exploration and study. Keep that in mind with these. They're to be entrusted to you."

He nodded briefly towards the demolitions kit on the table.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 08:26:15 pm by retromach »

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2017, 08:51:55 pm »

Leaving his betting talk with Wolfram and Jon behind for now, Danh approaches the table, picking the kit up. Turning it around in his hands a few times, inspecting it, he nods. He's used stuff like this a few times.
Slinging his pack off his back with some difficulty, he opens it up, and slides the kit into a pocket where it wont be jostled around too much.
Closing it again, he gives Chief Langdon a quick nod, and heads back over to his place.
Looking at Wolfram, he asks, "So, you in on this bet?"
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 09:47:16 pm by Bill Chompski »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2017, 09:08:16 pm »

Ricardo removes the helmet, "i'm gonna die from lack of air conditioning than enemy action any time soon"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2017, 09:25:56 pm »

"Helmet stays on." The engineer checking over Ricardo's gear said gruffly. "You can set internal temperature on your wrist module."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2017, 09:41:18 pm »

Wolfram looks over at the man that had joined the bet. "I have to agree with him. 50 on him dying." He assesses the man briefly. "My name is Wolfram von Steinheil by the way. I hope we can work efficiently together on this mission."
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2017, 09:42:24 pm »

Sertan comes running in towards the lockers, as he rushes to change and put his stuff away,"Sorry I'm late guys, hope I didn't miss anything too important." He puts the suit on fairly easily and brushes his hair back before putting the helmet on. "I'm Sertan by the way."
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2017, 09:49:29 pm »

"Take your time, Mr. Tarf." the Chief Archeologist nodded. "Get the suit on right, we can't be sure if there'll be an atmosphere on the far side, and we're in no particular hurry."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2017, 09:50:26 pm »

"Yeah, everyone should be relaxed. We're all supposed to be friends now anyway right?" Kaito said softly, looking between all the sqadmates he had, then over towards the Chief, waiting for his name to be called.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2017, 09:55:53 pm »

"Oh ok cool, Good to know." Sertan stops and then double checks everything, this time making sure everything is in working order. He locks his stuff up after taking the gun out of the locker. Afterwards he looks around the room and looks over his new team.
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2017, 10:13:44 pm »

"Already heard you say that the first time, Wolfie." Danh says curtly, before turning to Jon. "Hear that? There's another 50 on the guy dying." The large man says, ignoring Kaito and the new arrival.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 09:47:52 pm by Bill Chompski »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2017, 10:48:14 pm »

"For those of you who doubt the effectiveness of the bow I invite you to try and draw the bow let alone hit anything. This bow has a draw weight of 150 pounds, which means that you're pushing 34kg forward with one hand and pulling 34kg with three fingers on the other hand. The cams on the bow let you hold it at full draw, but it's still tough to draw back." He holds the bow out as if inviting someone to try
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2017, 10:58:23 pm »

Ignoring Ricardo's challenge, Danh looks towards him and calls out, "You wanna bet too? We've got One-hundred and fifty in the pot on what'll happen to you if there's hostile stuff on the other side." He snickers a little, but he does sound serious.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 09:48:14 pm by Bill Chompski »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 53