Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 53

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Retromach's Missions]  (Read 26026 times)

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Retromach's Missions]
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2017, 11:00:20 pm »

Posting on behalf of Abe, who's account is still pending:

Stella enters the room quietly, going over to her locker wordlessly. She first puts on her suit, not seeming to mind the slowness. Her actions are very deliberate. She then takes her PDW and examines it, checking the sights and such. If it's already loaded, she checks the magazine before checking the chamber. She taps the side of the barrel, just to see what material it is.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2017, 11:01:12 pm »

"Two-hundred on me being able to hurt whatever threatens us in some form with my weaponry. You game?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2017, 11:03:03 pm »

Looking up for a moment, thinking, Danh eventually looks back forward to the other man, chuckling a little. While, of course, paying no attention to Stella.
"Deal."
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 09:45:40 pm by Bill Chompski »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2017, 11:05:27 pm »

"Ten credits says you struggle to draw this bow?" He offers the bow again, "just remember, dry-fire it and you'll have a stiletto through your head."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2017, 11:06:26 pm »

"Yes, well, good luck shooting radiation, lack of atmosphere, power failures, missing equipment parts, or nonrematerialisation with a bow, Mr. Castillo." Langdon said, looking over some reports on file. "Next, Ms. Evenglide, it seems that while you and Mr. Yorito have similar gun classifications with the Gauss Rifle, the computer has randomly assigned you as the Gauss officer. Please step forward, prepare your equipment. The gun will have ten bolts, individually loaded, with ten power packs."

There was a bandoleer over the gun with bullets and magazine-shaped batteries.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2017, 11:08:23 pm »

Kaito shakes his head slowly. "Already like this and we haven't even started..." He'd quietly take his own PDW, checking it over carefully, then again. Had to be sure it was all in order, just in case. "Congratulations on getting to try the gauss first. I'll help out later if you want a spotter."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2017, 11:10:59 pm »

Sertan shakes his head a bit at the pissing contest happening and then chuckles a bit at what the archaeologist says. He looks at Stella and waves,"Hola I'm Sertan, nice to know I wasn't the only one 'late'".
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2017, 11:12:15 pm »

"Deal again." Danh says, grinning behind his mask as he approaches Ricardo, shouldering his PDW.
Taking the bow in his hands, he turns it around, looking it over.
Facing towards a wall, he holds the body of the bow with his left hand, pointing it at the wall, pinches the drawstring, and gently tests it. Then, he begins attempting to pull it back steadily, hoping to slowly bring it back forward once he's pulled it back all the way.
'This is probably just like the cable machine in gyms. Probably. He thinks as he begins to pull it back.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 09:46:25 pm by Bill Chompski »

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2017, 11:17:57 pm »

Dahn's hand is shaky as he pulls back the bow, managing to draw it with marginal difficulty. He releases it a bit quickly, like he was tired, but not inelegantly.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2017, 11:18:52 pm »

Quickly hand the bow back, stretching his arms a bit, acting like that was easy as pie, he looks at Ricardo.
"Alright. Pay up."
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 09:46:40 pm by Bill Chompski »

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2017, 11:20:31 pm »

"Ya sure looks like you had a bit of trouble there, Uhh Dahn was it?."chuckles
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2017, 11:22:41 pm »

"Just not used to it." He says dismissively to Sertan, briefly looking in his general direction.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2017, 11:23:13 pm »

"Wait. Does that mean I could have brought a sword? Can I get a Katana? And a wakizashi?" The Young man still flexing out the wrinkles in his suit seemed to get excited at the prospect of carrying something familure.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 11:34:46 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2017, 11:23:36 pm »

Posting on behalf of Abe, who's account is still pending:

Stella glances over at Kaito. "Apologies. If you desire, you can take half of the shots." She walks over to the table, but does not take the rifle yet. She examines it visually, however, before glancing over at Sertan. "Hello, I am Stella." She pauses, thinking. "I am only 'late' due to some logistical issues--apologies."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 11:34:17 pm by retromach »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2017, 11:24:43 pm »

Ricardo takes his bow back, "wrong muscles. You were using only your arm muscles and cheating by using your whole hand instead of two or three fingers. You need to use your arm muscles, shoulder and back muscles to do it easily. You were straining to draw it back, as was the bet. Your hand was shaky the whole time. You can have all the muscles in the world, but without technique you can only go so far." Ricardo demonstrates, drawing the bow back smoothly, pushing forward on the grip while drawing back the string with the three fingers on the right hand. When the cams locked, Ricardo slackened his muscles and eased the string back to rest.
He isnt even short on breath.

"You gonna cough up?"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 11:27:02 pm by Insanegame27 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 53