Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 53

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Retromach's Missions]  (Read 26307 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Retromach's Missions]
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2017, 04:29:01 pm »

John checks his suit last minute just in case
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2017, 04:53:29 pm »

"Mr. Klemmer." Doctor Langdon nodded. "You were the last one on our list. Please take the repair pack from the table, then Mr. Carmine will begin the activation procedure. Stand well back."

Langdon and the others stepped away, out of a yellow and black striped area on the floor that encompassed much of the room. Equipment was already positioned behind it.

Kuma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2017, 05:00:42 pm »

"Woo looks like we're finally getting started."
Vhan just became best Kobold Waifu.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2017, 05:29:43 pm »

One of the academics walked forward, standing on a slightly elevated circle of floor. He motioned to two orbs built into either side of the roof, then crossed his forearms over his chest, beginning to speak in Castle Alien.

"Balzarg hami elonusa zimii.." he began, intoning a long passage. A thrum could be heard as the alien device responded, coming online. A script appeared on your helmet cams guiding you through it, along with icons of gestures he was making. They lit up on Carmine's reticle display for him to follow. He seemed nervous, like he'd been practicing but hadn't done this live before.

He shifted, and continued on. Letters glowed on the walls, each identical, then most of those faded, with another identical letter beside it lighting, until a whole word illuminated. It seemed to shift and dance on the wall as the strange light came. Three hoops bent up from the ground within the marked off area, and spun rapidly as the commands continued. Lightning arced between them, and turned and spun. A round vortex of energy was forming.

Langdon addressed the team. "It won't be long now."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2017, 05:31:36 pm »

"Wow... now that's impressive. It makes for an interesting light show at the least." Kaito would say quietly, preparing for what was coming. "I wonder if the other side will have things as interesting as this."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2017, 05:34:16 pm »

"I really hope so"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2017, 05:34:59 pm »

Danh stares at the changing area, shifting uncomfortably. This was pretty damn creepy.
He unshoulders his firearm, holding it in both hands, keeping it pointed at the ground.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2017, 05:35:28 pm »

Ian nods at the man, and takes the relair pack from the table
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2017, 05:51:23 pm »

Posting on behalf of Abe, who's account is still pending:

Stella watches with interest, although she stands far back from the zone marked for caution.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2017, 05:55:49 pm »

Wolfram was silent. His eyes staring into the vortex with rapt attention. "Fascinating He whispers.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2017, 06:10:24 pm »

The spinning hoops locked all at once, forming three gateways, the spinning energy within them now stretched between them, forming a vortex of a tunnel.

"In you go." Dr. Langdon said dismissively. "Good luck. You'll be well remembered by history, whether there's something the far side or not."

The science teams hung rapt to their instruments, though they must have opened the gate a dozen times by now.

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2017, 06:14:40 pm »

Staring into the void, Danh hesitates.
"So...who goes first?" He asks, putting on a confident voice.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 09:43:53 pm by Bill Chompski »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2017, 06:18:10 pm »

"This is going to be so much fun."Vigil, with sword at his waist and on his back, walks on through. No hesitation. Childish grin plastered on his face.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2017, 06:18:41 pm »

"Chickens," Ricardo mouths to Danh as he walks through with Vigil
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 06:20:59 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2017, 06:20:31 pm »

Posting on behalf of Abe, who's account is still pending:

While waiting, however, she picks up her rifle, doing much of the same type of procedures as she did for the PDW. She eventually slings it across her back.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 53