Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How to hide all below ground tiles  (Read 479 times)

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
How to hide all below ground tiles
« on: June 25, 2017, 11:07:27 am »

Sorry for posting 2 new topics in less than a 12-hour period, but I have another problem. I revealed the whole map, but I didn't unreveal before I saved, meaning when I loaded the map back up again I couldn't unreveal. How do I rectify this? It's worth noting that I haven't dug anything out yet, so it is sufficient to simply hide all subterranean tiles. There's probably no tool that can do this, but perhaps someone can whip up a script? Thanks in advance.
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

scamtank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How to hide all below ground tiles
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 12:21:36 pm »

"reveal revflood" is what you want.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How to hide all below ground tiles
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 05:25:08 pm »

I tried that with the cursor on the surface outside, and it didn't seem to do anything. Any more help?
EDIT: My brain wasn't working correctly at the time and I was running "reveal revflood" instead of "revflood." It worked now. Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 05:27:28 pm by bloop_bleep »
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.