Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: In DF 43.05 whats the hotkey for workflow?  (Read 8329 times)

BossChase

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
In DF 43.05 whats the hotkey for workflow?
« on: June 27, 2017, 09:51:44 pm »

Hey folks

Anyone know what the hot key for work flow is? It used to be alt+w or ctrl+w but that isn't doing it for me. The help file on dfhack tool didn't list the hotkey unless i missed it in my quick search. It seems like it listed the hotkeys for a lot of the other features but the one for workflow seems to be missing?

I'm playing the lazy newb pack v0.12c and DF v43.05

Thanks for the help!

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: In DF 43.05 whats the hotkey for workflow?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 10:17:18 pm »

What DFHack version are you using? You can find it on the title screen. Some versions of DFHack for 0.43 removed that hotkey, but DFHack 0.43.05-r1 should have it by default.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

BossChase

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 11:10:35 pm »

I actually just switched to the masterwork mod and it's using 0.43 so that's awesome. I believe the one I was using with the lazy new pack had it disabled.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 08:32:43 am »

Some versions for DFHack for 0.43 had that hotkey enabled, and some had it disabled. Like I said, you can find the exact version of DFHack on the title screen (in the upper left corner).

Anyway, here are the lines that should go in dfhack.init, if you want to add them:
Code: [Select]
keybinding add Alt-W@dwarfmode/QueryBuilding/Some/Workshop/Job gui/workflow
keybinding add Alt-W@overallstatus "gui/workflow status"
keybinding add Alt-W@dfhack/lua/status_overlay "gui/workflow status"
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Altaree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 12:38:38 pm »

So instead of hitting Alt-w from the main view screen, you hit [z] -> [alt-w]?

Thanks!
I have been having to find a shop with an active workflow task, then do [alt-w] -> [shft-S] to see the status.
Dan Pearson:
This is a game which calculates the volume of blood in every creature it generates so it knows how much alcohol it would have to consume to get drunk, an update which, remarkably, ended up covering people's fortresses in cat vomit.