Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Title no longer true.  (Read 5849 times)

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
Re: I hate my life and have no goals to reach for
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2017, 01:26:22 pm »

Looking for a partner however? Get a fucking job stop wasting your shitty money on crap non euphoric drugs, get some nice threads.
Cause if someone is dumb enough to fall for you cause of your 'lean muscles' thats what they are, dumb, and you don't want a dumb partner cause they have a higher chance to do dumb things and have dumb spawn.

Good advice. Remove the "looking for a partner" and it remains good advice.
Get your life together. Trying to be someone you're not will get you nowhere.

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2017, 12:46:21 am »

Hi
Don't deny that animal because he will be gone in a few years, feed the thing.

You wanna get a females attention, the great thing is they are all different so you can find a person like you, someone who doesn't care about fake muscles or what kind of job you have.

Though since you want to go that route get a tank top and a mullet.
Birches love a greasy mullet and some big arms to hang off like chimps.
Throw away the hot chicks.
Go for average looking people, your not fooling anyone with that mindset and people can subconsciously see it in you.
Get tinder like all you kids do these days.

Looking for a partner however? Get a fucking job stop wasting your shitty money on crap non euphoric drugs, get some nice threads.
Cause if someone is dumb enough to fall for you cause of your 'lean muscles' thats what they are, dumb, and you don't want a dumb partner cause they have a higher chance to do dumb things and have dumb spawn.

Gotta say I disagree with that part hard. Any drug that doesn't help you out tomorrow is a waste money. As someone who has done many various types of drugs I can assure you that non of the euphoric ones help you long term. Plus roids are hella cheap for less than an eightball moneysworth I got 2 cycles worth of gear and an AI, needles, etc.

I don't want a girl to fall for my lean muscles I want them to fall for my cute face. Also why I want a girl with a nice face is cause I got one and I at least expect the same. I am currently 70kg at 6'1 and I am aiming to hit as close to 80kg (current bf% or less) by the end of my roids experience.

I am working, anywhere from 9 to 12 hours a day. Again roids are stupidly cheap and they last for a long ass time.

I am def not going tanktop or mullet. I believe clothes are a waste of money if they are expensive. My money is saving towards buying my own car and moving out atm.

You just need to ask yourself what you actually want out of life, and how much you're willing to suffer to achieve it.

I keep it simple. I don't want to be broke, cold, hungry or living off of ramen noodles my whole life. I want to be entertained, and have things around me that enrich my inner life.

So I set my standards to the point where I can hold a job that doesn't make me want to kill myself and can provide me the moderate creature comforts I require. A really nice car, a house, babbies, fame, actual wealth, personal achievement......all fine things if you're willing to suffer as much as it takes to earn them. Personally I'm not, or at least am willing to slowly grind my way towards them at a pace I can live with, rather than stressing myself out and/or working myself to the bone because I feel like I've fallen behind some self-imposed life curve that everyone else around me sets.

Honestly I could live the most ascetic life ever (I have had to do it before) but the only thing in this life that actually makes me want to see tomorrow is if there is an attractive girl who is addicted to me waiting there (do girls even fall in love?).

Good advice. Remove the "looking for a partner" and it remains good advice.
Get your life together. Trying to be someone you're not will get you nowhere.

Arguably my life is together, the place I am at wants to hire me (I am working for them through one of those temp agencies) which would give me enough income to live alone and with my car. It's just that I am greedy and want more money than that. I am thinking of quitting it and picking up an apprenticeship to eventually start my own business. Maybe I will just save up money and buy one of those local businesses you see for sale in the small business magazine.
Reasonableman playing Batman: Arkham Asylum
Luke_Prowler : Boot: apply directly to the forehead

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2017, 05:46:52 am »

(do girls even fall in love?)
Yes. Making eye contact and touching someone's skin are ways to display interest, so I hear. I find maximizing the amount of good you do is a good world view. Being nice to coworkers and animals, for starters.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2017, 06:19:49 am »

So... summing it all up: you come to the life advice board (regardless of if it is effective at its job or not) yet don't want any advice. Odd, but ok whatever. You want money so you can live that wonderful American Dream (even if your profile says you're not from glorious 'murrica). You don't see women as people, given your "do girls even fall in love?" comment and just want one that makes you look good. And, of course, of course, you want muscles but don't wanna pay for them.

Anyway, I hope you are okay with all the wonderful long-term side effects of 'roids. Y'know, silly things like erectile dysfunction, prostate cancer, testicular atrophy, mood swings and infertility.

Here's the deal: you want muscles? You gotta pay for them. Either in hard work beforehand, or in nasty consequences afterwards.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2017, 10:44:17 am »

So... summing it all up: you come to the life advice board (regardless of if it is effective at its job or not) yet don't want any advice. Odd, but ok whatever. You want money so you can live that wonderful American Dream (even if your profile says you're not from glorious 'murrica). You don't see women as people, given your "do girls even fall in love?" comment and just want one that makes you look good. And, of course, of course, you want muscles but don't wanna pay for them.

Anyway, I hope you are okay with all the wonderful long-term side effects of 'roids. Y'know, silly things like erectile dysfunction, prostate cancer, testicular atrophy, mood swings and infertility.

Here's the deal: you want muscles? You gotta pay for them. Either in hard work beforehand, or in nasty consequences afterwards.

See I find your post offensive cause I do see women as people, moreso than the average man is a person. I just believe that not everyone is born equal and in my life experience girls do not love forever, their "love" is more of an infatuation from what I've seen.

Also I love how every one tries to discourage roid use and list the sides to deter me. The sides don't effect you at all, why do you care about them?

And yes she has to be skinny, have a decent face, and ofc be into me.

As for the American dream thing I'm still thinking if I want to move to America or not.

I like reading the replies to my thread they help me see my situation from an outside perspective

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2017, 01:26:48 pm »

Also I love how every one tries to discourage roid use and list the sides to deter me. The sides don't effect you at all, why do you care about them?
I  make a living trying to get people not to do unhealthy stuff (among other things). It kind of bleeds into the digital realm.  But no, I don't have  any personal stake in what happens to your genitalia. If you're fine with your testicles shriveling up then I'm fine too.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2017, 04:35:44 pm »

I'm totally neutral on the steroid topic. I have a family member who took some, for the same reasons as you did (he could get girls but not the ones he was after, and needed something to powerup the insane amount of time he was putting in the gym).

First hand experience, it sucks very bad to live with someone who takes steroids to get out of a bad mental place. Mostly because stress+steroids = general mess, lots of furniture to repair and a general atmosphere which makes living with a bipolar girlfriend look like a stroll in the park. But in the end he sorted out his mess, dated enough girls so he nows appreciate living alone and with true friends, so it's not a dead end I suppose.

But if you're good, and take them after having thought on it and now as a way to compensate something, I mean go for it. Not our place to tell you what to do.

Edit : Your project of acquiring business ownership is a FAR better project and you should go for it as a main goal.

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2017, 05:18:37 pm »

I'm totally neutral on the steroid topic. I have a family member who took some, for the same reasons as you did (he could get girls but not the ones he was after, and needed something to powerup the insane amount of time he was putting in the gym).

First hand experience, it sucks very bad to live with someone who takes steroids to get out of a bad mental place. Mostly because stress+steroids = general mess, lots of furniture to repair and a general atmosphere which makes living with a bipolar girlfriend look like a stroll in the park. But in the end he sorted out his mess, dated enough girls so he nows appreciate living alone and with true friends, so it's not a dead end I suppose.

But if you're good, and take them after having thought on it and now as a way to compensate something, I mean go for it. Not our place to tell you what to do.

Edit : Your project of acquiring business ownership is a FAR better project and you should go for it as a main goal.

After injecting I do not believe in roid rage. Blame the roids if you want but that guy clearly had issues. Breaking furniture is low IQ af for example.

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2017, 05:21:03 pm »

His IQ was 140 after test, but it's an old test, and it was conducted before he took steroids. Do what you want, but be aware reality applies whether you believe on it or not.

Edit : As for issues, I advise you to reread the title of your thread before assuring everything's fine, because blatant denial is usually not a sign of good mental health
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 06:25:45 pm by Cathar »

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2017, 01:45:32 am »

His IQ was 140 after test, but it's an old test, and it was conducted before he took steroids. Do what you want, but be aware reality applies whether you believe on it or not.

Edit : As for issues, I advise you to reread the title of your thread before assuring everything's fine, because blatant denial is usually not a sign of good mental health

Well I am suicidal not childish. I don't break things of value, only myself.

Avarice

• Bay Watcher
  • ××××××××
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2017, 12:18:04 am »

Nothing
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 12:20:42 am by Avarice »
××××××××××××××××××

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2017, 09:03:37 am »

Also I love how every one tries to discourage roid use and list the sides to deter me.
...silly things like erectile dysfunction, prostate cancer, testicular atrophy, mood swings and infertility.
...the only thing in this life that actually makes me want to see tomorrow is if there is an attractive girl who is addicted to me waiting there...
Just sayin'.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2017, 01:18:04 pm »

After injecting I do not believe in roid rage. Blame the roids if you want but that guy clearly had issues. Breaking furniture is low IQ af for example.
Its called roid rage because Aromatase induced hormonal mood swings (AKA muscle marry got PMS) is a bit of a mouth full.
(Aromatase transforms testosterone to estradiol which an important part in women’s mental health with sudden drops or fluctuations in, or long periods of sustained low levels of estrogen may be correlated with significant mood-lowering.
In short use Aromatase inhibitors if your on external androgens i.e.testosterone)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2017, 05:00:07 pm »

Honestly I could live the most ascetic life ever (I have had to do it before) but the only thing in this life that actually makes me want to see tomorrow is if there is an attractive girl who is addicted to me waiting there (do girls even fall in love?).

If you don't like your life or yourself enough to not talk about killing yourself, how the fuck do you expect someone else to fall in love with it? The only thing you're waiting for at that point is to meet someone more dysfunctional and desperate than yourself. And from personal experience that's a shit deal for both parties.

Sort yourself out first, because you're the only one you have control over. When you like you, they see that and want to like you too. "You're the only reason I don't kill myself" is not something that brings the ladies running. Believing another person is only the solution to your unhappiness is a short road to a new level of suffering that makes the day to day ennui of life seem like paradise in comparison.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 05:38:03 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2017, 07:47:55 pm »

Its called roid rage because Aromatase induced hormonal mood swings (AKA muscle marry got PMS) is a bit of a mouth full.
(Aromatase transforms testosterone to estradiol which an important part in women’s mental health with sudden drops or fluctuations in, or long periods of sustained low levels of estrogen may be correlated with significant mood-lowering.
In short use Aromatase inhibitors if your on external androgens i.e.testosterone)

Yes I'm using an AI, IMO you should always at least have it on hand.

If you don't like your life or yourself enough to not talk about killing yourself, how the fuck do you expect someone else to fall in love with it? The only thing you're waiting for at that point is to meet someone more dysfunctional and desperate than yourself. And from personal experience that's a shit deal for both parties.

Sort yourself out first, because you're the only one you have control over. When you like you, they see that and want to like you too. "You're the only reason I don't kill myself" is not something that brings the ladies running. Believing another person is only the solution to your unhappiness is a short road to a new level of suffering that makes the day to day ennui of life seem like paradise in comparison.

I thought it this same point the other day but also realized that these past couple weeks I've been feeling ok. I think it's the roids and AI, I'm sure I had a hormonal problem before of why I was so suicidal.

I just want a decent girl to bust a nut in once in a while
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4