Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Title no longer true.  (Read 5810 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: I hate my life and have no goals to reach for
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2017, 08:46:23 pm »

Get therapy.

But you won't because it's clear that didn't really come here for advice or to work to improve your life. Tbh I would pay good money to bet that you already post on r/incels.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2017, 09:54:52 pm »

Last point I'm giving is to get constructive with the advice you're getting here than refuting every point with blanket and generalized statements. While there are flaws in the suggestions--when you get specific (or y'know, act on the suggestions), you'll find out many of those negative assumptions don't apply.
Mental health"experts" have more mental problems then me.
And while I have heard :-\ things about some therapists being biased for some reason--there are those that can and will help you. Alongside what I've suggested, please go for therapy. It'll help. A lot.

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2017, 03:28:56 am »

Just remember we are trying to comunicate with a boy who said
"I just want a decent girl to bust a nut in once in a while"

Believe it or not, it's an honest statement, and imho quite enlightened. That's what all well adjusted men want in their lives. A girl that is decent attractive and won't behave like a harpy to screw every now and then.
It may be not that romantic but when all is said and done it comes to that.

I agree totally with some of OP statements about the blank slate approach on gender relations. Women are hypergamous, like every other female mammal, and will seek the ability to deliver and endure violence, aswell as providing ressouces in a partner by aggregate. This is not a controversial notion.

All I'm saying to OP is ; you're obviously not dumb. You seem to have at least an embryo of understanding of the ratwheel you're running on. So why are you pursuing the same goals as the plebs? Don't you think you have better things to do?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 03:33:08 am by Cathar »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]