Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Title no longer true.  (Read 5811 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: I hate my life and have no goals to reach for
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2017, 08:22:38 pm »

Maybe try taking a look at that attitude while you're at it, see if it's part of your problem. Your average woman has this weird thing where they get repulsed when they think the only reason you're talking to them is because you want to bone them.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2017, 11:49:45 pm »

NSFW

Before roids:
http://i.imgur.com/eYZQUE4.jpg
Pic before 6th injection:
http://i.imgur.com/w4QAWCo.jpg
Click on links at your own peril.

Inb4 different posture / pose there is a clear difference and my biceps grew 2cm in diameter.

I will be spending the next week playing volleyball and working out a bit (I haven't worked out at all yet). I feel like to make any more significant gains I need to workout a bit sadly.

Life still sucks but not like I've really don't much to try and change it yet. On the bright side I had 1k in my account the other day and that felt ok. I'm going to get extremely high in the sky on an airplane soon.

One thing I have to say is that the AI is very important when roiding. There are definite differences between taking it and not taking it. If I take it, I feel normal. If I don't I will be a bit bitchy.
Reasonableman playing Batman: Arkham Asylum
Luke_Prowler : Boot: apply directly to the forehead

cloth master flex

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2017, 10:56:35 am »

Am I the only well adjusted adult who plays df? Just kidding, a lot of you on this thread have good stuff to say but OP's comments  really disturb me. In case you dont realize, this is what a rapist looks like. No that's not a quip or a jab, I am dead serious. The attitudes being expressed here are those of a sexual predator in the making. Good news is we are all capable of changing our trajectory if we actually want to. Bad news, it doesn't really seem like OP wants to. While I really cant understand where you are coming from as I've always seen/treated women as actual people and therefore been able to have as much sex as I want (not to mention many fulfilling relationships), I would like to make a suggestion. Forget about sex for a minute, forget about money, and get involved in a spiritual practice. Im not saying you should go find jesus (not that theres anything wrong with that) but start meditating or praying regularly, maybe crack open the tao te ching and if you really arent feeling it maybe take the money you are wasting on stetoids and go get yourself some psilo- erm... plump helmets. ;) Developing empathy will do a lot to make you realize the world is not against you. As of now, you are fighting against the flow of world and doing so is exhausting/infuriating. I know I am coming off a bit harsh here, but I feel obligated to speak up when I feel concerned about somebody's impact on the people around them. Its not personal. If you've heard any of this and want somebody to talk to feel free to message me.

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2017, 08:17:43 pm »

Am I the only well adjusted adult who plays df? Just kidding, a lot of you on this thread have good stuff to say but OP's comments  really disturb me. In case you dont realize, this is what a rapist looks like. No that's not a quip or a jab, I am dead serious. The attitudes being expressed here are those of a sexual predator in the making. Good news is we are all capable of changing our trajectory if we actually want to. Bad news, it doesn't really seem like OP wants to. While I really cant understand where you are coming from as I've always seen/treated women as actual people and therefore been able to have as much sex as I want (not to mention many fulfilling relationships), I would like to make a suggestion. Forget about sex for a minute, forget about money, and get involved in a spiritual practice. Im not saying you should go find jesus (not that theres anything wrong with that) but start meditating or praying regularly, maybe crack open the tao te ching and if you really arent feeling it maybe take the money you are wasting on stetoids and go get yourself some psilo- erm... plump helmets. ;) Developing empathy will do a lot to make you realize the world is not against you. As of now, you are fighting against the flow of world and doing so is exhausting/infuriating. I know I am coming off a bit harsh here, but I feel obligated to speak up when I feel concerned about somebody's impact on the people around them. Its not personal. If you've heard any of this and want somebody to talk to feel free to message me.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2017, 01:08:53 pm »

Ahem.  That's specifically a pedophile.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2017, 02:57:47 pm »

Want me to post the news story of the FBI woman who ran off to marry a terrorist she was supposed to be investigating?

Honestly I'm so sick and tired of being told women are the same as men when you only see stories of female teachers fucking their students,  non Muslim females going to join ISIS (find me one man who has done this ever), female single mothers letting some guy who is dating them to sexually abuse their children.

Btw to the guy who said I have off rapist vibes I've been raped twice (by women) so maybe it just rubbed off on me.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2017, 06:42:45 pm »

Hum :-\ Reading that bit on assuming the OP = extreme characterization, was downright wrong >_< but I was curious why there was some general stigma to women.

Honestly I'm so sick and tired of being told women are the same as men when[...]
Yes, women are the same as men, but what behaviors you might've seen or experienced are on the extreme side--that is regardless of people being women, or men. As in not to be used as a basis, as exposure influences that sort of experience. How exposed to what type of news, and other notes therein.

It'll help you a lot more to make or broaden a network of friends or people you can trust and interact with, people to listen to and communicate with, alongside making a goal for yourself in the long run (with a handful or more short term goals too), which could be comparable to your interests and preferences--what you see you are good at or can be good at, rather than only your preferences recently as of now.

Am I the only well adjusted adult who plays df? Just kidding, a lot of you on this thread have good stuff to say but OP's comments  really disturb me. In case you dont realize, this is what a rapist looks like. No that's not a quip or a jab, I am dead serious.
It's what generalizes a label :/ while behavior can be pretty generalized to fit an idea, it's not usually applicable when you consider each and every person's individual and personal experiences even if you work solely by similarities. One reason is because people have their own way of perceiving the world alongside their own mindsets and personal principles or behavior even if they display a certain attitude that is similar to negative ideations.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 09:24:02 pm by Tiruin »

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2017, 06:22:24 am »

My dear friend, your main problem isn't that you don't have a pretty girlfriend or big enough muscles. It's that you think that women are feelingless husks who only exist to be fucked every once in a while.

As cloth master flex said, learn some goddamn empathy. Maybe then you'll realize why the goals you set yourself in life are so wrong.

Marry someone, raise a family, start a career, whatever. Just accomplish something more meaningful than just having some trophy girlfriend.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 07:01:10 am by bloop_bleep »
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2017, 08:15:04 am »

He has empathy, but there's something in the way of it to the idea where it should be. To denote that in detail, is out of bounds of a forum thread.
The best advice you can get from this thread is to work on yourself, OP/DF Newb. Continue your education, utilize what resources are available that can help yourself--what others mentioned here about your attitude could be taken constructively (if not literally) as 'you could improve in this area'.
Basically work on using your resources at hand too, than only just focusing on the needs you feel only in the present. If you notice you personally may have problems with a concept or idea, or something generalized onto people, go for help--to help yourself; as far as I recall, Canada is pretty well done in that aspect of society, in offering services for its people that way. :D People who can give you life advice there rather than online (like counseling, etc)

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2017, 08:25:09 am »

You guys sound like every average guy I've ever met IRL. Try going out to a club, house party, or even just the uni gym with a 6'2 male model and see how girls treat him compared to yourself or any other guy.

Their shallowness becomes very clear.

Maybe none of you ever had truly good looking male friends that you guys are so unaware how girls treat a GL man IRL.

He has empathy, but there's something in the way of it to the idea where it should be. To denote that in detail, is out of bounds of a forum thread.
The best advice you can get from this thread is to work on yourself, OP/DF Newb. Continue your education, utilize what resources are available that can help yourself--what others mentioned here about your attitude could be taken constructively (if not literally) as 'you could improve in this area'.
Basically work on using your resources at hand too, than only just focusing on the needs you feel only in the present. If you notice you personally may have problems with a concept or idea, or something generalized onto people, go for help--to help yourself; as far as I recall, Canada is pretty well done in that aspect of society, in offering services for its people that way. :D People who can give you life advice there rather than online (like counseling, etc)

Canada sucks they give a terrorist 10 million. Mental health"experts" have more mental problems then me. The generalized concept that I have put on women is true, ask any girl:

A man's looks is all they care about when it comes to sex. I'm not talking about relationships just sex. I have helped enough girls cheat on their boyfriends to understand this. Most modern day relationships is the girl using the man for resources and the man using the girl for sex. The girls in these relationships happily cheat with a tall dark handsome man.

Avarice

• Bay Watcher
  • ××××××××
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2017, 09:04:15 am »

Just remember we are trying to comunicate with a boy who said
"I just want a decent girl to bust a nut in once in a while"
This is someone who hasn't had health communicative relationships and personally claims to help cheat with people.
Does he really need more to be sent to him.
His attitude is fucking terrible, he won't and hasn't listened.
Best way to help him is pay taxes
××××××××××××××××××

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2017, 02:03:41 pm »

You guys sound like every average guy I've ever met IRL. 

Ever heard this joke?
As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on 280. Please be careful!"

"Hell," said Herman, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2017, 02:29:54 pm »

Want me to post the news story of the FBI woman who ran off to marry a terrorist she was supposed to be investigating?

Honestly I'm so sick and tired of being told women are the same as men when you only see stories of female teachers fucking their students,  non Muslim females going to join ISIS (find me one man who has done this ever), female single mothers letting some guy who is dating them to sexually abuse their children.

Btw to the guy who said I have off rapist vibes I've been raped twice (by women) so maybe it just rubbed off on me.
You know why that stuff makes the news?  It's unusual.

...But seriously, seek professional help.  You need it.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 02:52:05 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2017, 04:35:16 pm »

Wow. This should probably just get locked, I have a feeling nothing is going to improve by people explaining their thinking in greater detail.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2017, 07:31:40 pm »

Indeed. I suspect further ellaboration on some subjects might lead to even more less than pleasant statements popping up.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4