Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: What would happen if bay12 ran a government  (Read 11245 times)

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
Re: What would happen if bay12 ran a government
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2017, 07:22:15 am »

I'll take the Department of Defense, now give me three-hundred billion dollars so I can outfit our giant war-toads with power armor and rocket-assisted hammers.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2017, 07:27:35 am »

Again: SWORDS FOR EVERYONE.

Yes, literally everyone.

Yes, literally literally.

Yes, even if you don't want a sword, it's my first step towards better gun control: learn how to use a sword, you have to be REALLY fucking mad to want to shank someone with a sword, they're scary, it's difficult, and you gotta be up close.

Yes, I said gun control, the improved coordination and such from practicing with a sword will help when you move on to learning how to assume a proper stance and learning breathing exercises are all important when properly controlling your gun, I don't know why this is so difficult but hey if I can use it as an excuse to equip children with swords we're one step closer to grade school gladiator battles uh... I mean... reduced gun crime?

It's a Minscocracy! Your slogan should be SWORDS, NOT WORDS
Love, scriver~

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2017, 09:15:17 am »

I'll take the Department of Defense, now give me three-hundred billion dollars so I can outfit our giant war-toads with power armor and rocket-assisted hammers.

State's forests are willing to fund your research if you make varieties with chainsaws, MaxTM swords and greatly expanded back cargo space. They'll replace forest harvesters and forwarders.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2017, 06:11:51 pm »

complete collapse, which is a good thing.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2017, 06:47:08 pm »

Hey Max™, can I have a mace instead?
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2017, 06:54:09 pm »

Again: SWORDS FOR EVERYONE.

Yes, literally everyone.

Yes, literally literally.

Yes, even if you don't want a sword, it's my first step towards better gun control: learn how to use a sword, you have to be REALLY fucking mad to want to shank someone with a sword, they're scary, it's difficult, and you gotta be up close.

Yes, I said gun control, the improved coordination and such from practicing with a sword will help when you move on to learning how to assume a proper stance and learning breathing exercises are all important when properly controlling your gun, I don't know why this is so difficult but hey if I can use it as an excuse to equip children with swords we're one step closer to grade school gladiator battles uh... I mean... reduced gun crime?

It's a Minscocracy! Your slogan should be SWORDS, NOT WORDS
DONE!

Hey Max™, can I have a mace instead?
WHAT HEATHENRY IS THIS?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2017, 09:36:05 pm »

D:

* Egan_BW bonks Max with a hammer.
BLUNT DAMAGE TYPES 4 LYFE
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2017, 10:17:48 pm »

State's forests are willing to fund your research if you make varieties with chainsaws, MaxTM swords and greatly expanded back cargo space. They'll replace forest harvesters and forwarders.

The DoD thanks you for your offer to contribute to project Toadhammer, we look forward to working with our fellow departments.  While the integration of chainsaws may not be possible under new regulation, we are confident that your request can be honored.

Respectfully yours, SoD NullForceOmega.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 10:24:07 pm by NullForceOmega »
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2017, 10:20:24 pm »

-snip-
Max, since clearly I was the runner-up in this election, it makes perfect sense for me to be the vice-president. Especially seeing as you don't have one. I promise to uphold your sword-only policy and not stab you in the back with one of them.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2017, 10:28:20 pm »

You're Vice Swordsident now!
D:

* Egan_BW bonks Max with a hammer.
BLUNT DAMAGE TYPES 4 LYFE
You can just grasp the blade with your gauntlet and use the crossguard as a hammer!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2017, 11:18:16 pm »

Well fuck you, I'm gonna start distributing clubs to everyone. Down with the bladed tyrants! :V

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2017, 12:07:38 am »

You underestimate my power!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2017, 12:12:57 am »

You know the guy who says that gets his legs cut off, right?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2017, 12:43:47 am »

Oh yeah? You gonna cut my legs off with that club now are ya?

Checkmate, atheists.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2017, 12:48:16 am »

* Egan_BW breaks Max's kneecaps.

Close enough.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4