Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29

Author Topic: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD  (Read 76517 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2017, 08:43:17 am »

Try to heal my wounds with magic and maybe a bit of bandage
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2017, 11:49:41 am »

Kill one of the 6 nearby, non-immortal-controlling mages before they can do anything so that I can have a turn.

Shut up, that's totally how this works.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2017, 01:49:43 pm »

Xan is just chilling since not in the first six.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2017, 04:01:47 pm »

"ALL BECOMES RIGHT, GIVEN THE PROPER NUDGE. YIP-YIP, MOTHERFUCKER."
Climb on the World Serpent's back. Ride him to a more densely populated area: I need a large and defenseless population to experiment on.

[6] Riding your World Serpent, you head north, to the city of...honestly, you don't know, you haven't asked. And you're probably not going to be able to, since in your inability to break your World Serpent in time, you've kinda crushed half the city. The half that's survived is rather peeved, to say the least.

Ah, Hellstralia. Wonderful.
{carefully} Study the wildlife, including that soul crystal that just rolled up to my foot.

"Ah, why hello there, Minotaur. No, I am not a demon..." [eyes glow blue, air around me cools drastically] "I am significantly more powerful than that."

[1] MOOOOOOOOOOOh!!!! the minotaur suddenly bellows. INTRUUUUUUDAAAAHHH!

The minotaur lunges at you with the pitchfork! [6] It's a direct hit to your chest! In the struggle, the minotaur loses hold of it, and seems almost confused as to where you are, so lost is it in its bloodlust.

Roll a [1] on your next turn and you're dead.

"Uh, sorry." Heal zilzo by transforming his body into his subconscious ideal form.

[6] Helping out your fellow mage, you decide to heal his body, and then some. Concentrating, you change the essential form of Ziizo's body, turning it into *Ziizo inserts description in his turn.*

This meticulous act of magic has drained you a fair bit however. -1 to your roll for the next turn, except for [1] rolls.

"No problem"

Before Job goes away I try to swap the paramedic soul with the the souls of two random people in the town

Job's already gone, so that's no dice. The paramedic is still in shock and weeping next to you. But hey, at least now you are *insert description of your ideal form here.*

Heh. Simple. Fuse with my surroundings. Crystal is nearby, so it will be affected.

[3] You attempt to meld entirely with your surroundings, but the strain of losing yourself entirely is a bit too much for your slightly fractured mind. Still, you know the crystal is close, and the giant Tentacled former mage clearly doesn't know exactly where it is either.

Try to heal my wounds with magic and maybe a bit of bandage

[3] You manage to cover your wound a bit with some torn cloth, which means it can't be easily seen, but you're still riding the high of your first skill and are unable to completely heal it up with magic. For now, your cover's intact.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2017, 04:28:28 pm »

To cover up even more,go to the near tavern and beg for alcochol
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2017, 04:37:21 pm »

...*sigh*.
Go home to Greenland.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2017, 04:42:34 pm »

Enter the coffeeshop. Conjure up a magical coffee machine!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2017, 04:44:37 pm »

Eat someone. Whole. In one bite. Become massive ant queen, and start building my hive below this town.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2017, 04:50:53 pm »

Turn nearby citizens into loyal mutant servants.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2017, 04:53:05 pm »

My ideal form is a horse sized dragon with the tail being replaced with a scorpion one and tentacles that can be used as arms.

Go in a search for a bag of the greatest coffee grains in the universe. I have to pay back to FallacyofUrist somehow.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2017, 05:13:17 pm »

Dang quick posters! I'd reshape the world to something better suited to my experimentation if I'd posted in the first six.
Sig! Onol

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2017, 05:14:16 pm »

To cover up even more,go to the near tavern and beg for alcochol

[5] You decide to go balls deep into your cover role, awkwardly begging for alcohol. Inside the tavern, you see a fellow mage get in an altercation with the bartender, with other patrons trying to deescalate.

Some sap takes pity on you and gives you a mug of ale. Mug of ale gained.

...*sigh*.
Go home to Greenland.

[4] With a fucking pitchfork stuck in your chest, you teleport outta there. You are now in Greenland. Specifically, a Norse settlement. It's a different village, with different people, but that's about it. You're still gonna die the next time you roll a [1]

Enter the coffeeshop. Conjure up a magical coffee machine!

[2] You are about to conjure up a coffee machine when you see, you already have one! Must've come with the furniture.

...Huh, doesn't look like there's any coffee beans in the building. Darn.

Eat someone. Whole. In one bite. Become massive ant queen, and start building my hive below this town.

[4] You manage to eat a person off the street, without anybody noticing. It's more like two bites, a bit of it kinda split apart when you unhinged your magical jaws and took a chomp.

[1] Attempting to convert the biomass into a new physical transformation, your stomach grumbling distracts you. Instead of becoming a massive ant queen, you instead turn into a helpless ant larva. At least you're still sentient, and capable of using magic.

Turn nearby citizens into loyal mutant servants.

[3] From atop Jormungandr, you weave a spell to transform and ensnare the surviving populace. It kinda fizzles out, partly due to the fact that you're being peppered with arrows.

[6] The local militia has struck, and one of their archers from the tops of their tallest buildings manages to put an arrow through your throat. You die if you roll a [1] next turn. More of the bastards are forming up and are trying to figure out how to scale the World Serpent.

My ideal form is a horse sized dragon with the tail being replaced with a scorpion one and tentacles that can be used as arms.

Go in a search for a bag of the greatest coffee grains in the universe. I have to pay back to FallacyofUrist somehow.

You are now a small dragon, with a scorpionid stinger and in place of frontal arms, tentacles.

[4] Focusing your detecting magic, you scan existence for the greatest coffee beans in the universe. There! They're in the Jungle dimension, on a specific tree. It'd be trivial to get there now that you've focused on the Plane in question, although exactly where you'll end up is always a bit tricky.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2017, 05:17:54 pm »

Travel to the jungle dimension.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2017, 05:18:11 pm »

Get my subjects to help me out with the healing.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2017, 05:18:47 pm »

Actually, I've pretty much achieved my goals now that I'm an Elder God. Go fuck off into the infinite dimensions and do inscrutable things for the rest of eternity like the wizardy God I am.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29