Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29

Author Topic: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD  (Read 76703 times)

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD
« Reply #330 on: July 21, 2017, 08:55:49 pm »

A few humans would do just as well, too.
My worker children eat some neighborhood cats or something small.

Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 22, 2017, 01:02:39 am »

Continue peaceful preaching. I have all the time in the universe.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 22, 2017, 01:40:54 am »

Give the health inspector of doom a heart attack
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 22, 2017, 02:43:27 am »

Alright, Think of plan to overthrow the government, also wait what Country I am in?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 22, 2017, 08:40:13 am »

Return to Moscow.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 22, 2017, 07:27:48 pm »

Wake up.
If success at waking up try to open the doors and jump out of the car

[4]
[1]

You quickly force yourself back into consciousness, and attempt to jump out of the bullet and magic resistant windows. The resulting concussion quickly dissuades any further attempts.

Excellent, the Balrog has been successfully doused and knocked unconscious. Now then, generate a VERY LARGE spear of Elven make (Everyone knows Elves make the best evil-killing devices) and magically drop it/telekinetically throw it at the head of Durin's Bane. Just in case there are any other Balrogs around to confuse it with. (Yeah right, like that's going to happen!).

[5] You conjure Gurthhael, a giant Sindarin Elvish spear, and accelerate towards the head of Durin's Bane at meteor-like speed. The resulting splat rocks the tower, and the Balrog is obliterated. Well done.

Lock doors. Drop ziizo off at the station.
Explain to the chief that the rest of my squad got their souls stolen and sold to satan. Ask if I can requisition some specialty equipment to rescue them.

Don't worry, the doors are secure. [6] Dropping ziizo off at the station, in an anti magic jail cell, you find yourself harassed by Da Chief.

"Egan, where the $%^& have you been? We've been getting reports of unauthorised rampant magic use all over the damn multiverse, and you've spent all this time on one measly break in? Where's the rest of the unit?"

You explain the...situation. You request extra resources to get back the souls of your comrades. [4]

"Fine, within reason. Gods know we don't have enough of THAT these days. You get 2 special artefacts from the Armoury, just put in a requisition form [Insert Artefacts here, will veto if TOO op. Otherwise, you can get anything you want.]

Switch positions with Coffee Puppy, then banish it to another dimension.

[5] Closing your eyes shut, you open them to see Coffee Puppy now trapped underneath the pile of people. The spatial switcheroo worked! [6] Taking your chance, you finally banish the mind-controlling bastard to another dimension. Unfortunately, the mental shock of their psychic master being removed so suddenly causes all of your customers to go into convulsions, they may need some medical attention.

A few humans would do just as well, too.
My worker children eat some neighborhood cats or something small.

[6] You manage to lure some humans to your ant hill using magical illusions, where you proceed to snuff them out with your pincers and drag them inside. It's a veritable feast. Thing is, you're bound to attract attention from the rest of the village, so you may wanna prepare some illusions or defences or whatnot.

Continue peaceful preaching. I have all the time in the universe.

[2] You-dammnit, these zealots are JUST. NOT. BUDGING. You decide to look into the future for the next 20 or so millennia, and there is no progress. A couple of religious wars here and there, and without your direct intervention, your own followers get the worst of it.

Give the health inspector of doom a heart attack

[1] Aiming a heart attack curse at the Health Inspector, he raises his Badge of Bureaucracy and deflects the spell right back at you! Your cardiovascular system goes haywire, it fucking sucks. Roll a [1] next turn, you die.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 22, 2017, 07:32:23 pm »

Curse this blasted cliché writer with that incurable case of heroic couplets I promised earlier.
Steal that Balrog's raw power in order to become, well, more powerful. Preferably without stealing the evil that usually comes with it.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 07:56:34 pm by Madman198237 »
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 22, 2017, 07:46:15 pm »

Change your turn, before I auto-fail it.

How's that for iambic pentameter.

I can't be arsed to do this all the time.

Seriously, this is really annoying.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 22, 2017, 08:01:09 pm »

escape from the prison via off-screen awesomeness
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 22, 2017, 08:06:02 pm »

Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 22, 2017, 08:37:04 pm »

Requisition the following:

Matter Unmaker: Wand which fires a beam that destroys any matter which was created magically. Said matter does not have to currently have any magical effects.
Shield Overcharge: Gives +3 to resist magic effects for one turn. Needs 1d6 turns to recharge.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 23, 2017, 01:17:08 am »

Use a mind trick to help designers find their metaphorical legs, so they can start mass producing weapons for the army already.
Summon a couple of blueprints; first is for main battle tank, which is basically M1 Abrams with two linked guns, and the second one for a self-propelled artillery on base of Katyusha. They'll be called "Bull Shark" and "Hellstorm", respectively.
Give the blueprints to Ground Vehicles Manufacturing Bureau and tell them to focus on developing & mass producing "Bull Sharks" and "Hellstorms". 
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 23, 2017, 01:28:51 am »

Mass violent caffeination of zealots it is then. Amen.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 23, 2017, 02:29:07 am »

Summon the Obese Fast Food Eater of Death aganist the Health Inspector of Doom
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 23, 2017, 02:51:28 am »

Find out what nation that I am in, before I overthrow it
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29