Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29

Author Topic: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD  (Read 76549 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD
« Reply #390 on: July 27, 2017, 02:06:38 pm »

Giant Asian Hornets
DEAR GOD, HAVE YOU NO DECENCY? YOU MONSTER!

Well, I could make Nazi Giant Asian Hornets. With swastikas on their asses and all of them having Hitler's face. Y'know what, I'm gonna edit my action to include Nazi Hitler-faced Giant Asian Hornets.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 27, 2017, 02:11:23 pm »

Giant Asian Hornets
DEAR GOD, HAVE YOU NO DECENCY? YOU MONSTER!

Well, I could make Nazi Giant Asian Hornets. With swastikas on their asses and all of them having Hitler's face. Y'know what, I'm gonna edit my action to include Nazi Hitler-faced Giant Asian Hornets.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 27, 2017, 02:37:44 pm »

Arrive in hell, dammit.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 02:42:38 pm by Egan_BW »
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 27, 2017, 04:39:15 pm »

Assist my younglings in the defense of our home. Take the bodies as more food.
Hope that some bug loving scientist will decide we shouldn't be killed, only studied.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 27, 2017, 08:49:39 pm »

My action wasn't processed last turn...?

RIP AND TEAR?
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 28, 2017, 01:46:37 am »

RIP AND TEAR?
There is a limit of seven actions per turn. Sometimes it is lifted, but most of the time - not. I think you was over the limit last time. This one as well.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 29, 2017, 12:06:21 am »

It wasn't obvious I was attempting to send Morgoth back through the Gates of Night or whatever they're called? I'm glad, given that I rolled another two.

Heh. Use my Maiar powers and zap Morgoth back into some interdimensional void somewhere. An inescapable one.

[Auto-fail] I'm already THERE, fool. I am still trapped within this vast nothing. You hear me because you feasted on the power of my servant. So long as you draw on it, my whisper shall lurk beneath your ear till the end of time.

Join me, lend your strength to my cause, and you shall become a dark lord the likes of which you cannot even begin to fathom.

Again, teleport out from under this dragons-damned tank.
Try to get the Communist leadership to accept our proposal for peace talks and a ceasefire.

[6]
[2]

With a burst of magical fury, you explode the tank off of you, killing all the nearby future soldiers around you as well. You try and teleport to the Communist leader, but soldiers have started firing bullets at you. Nothing hits, cause they're all freaking out.

"ENEMIES OF SOMALIAN STATE! YOU HAVE ENTERED OUR STATE TO SABOTAGE OUR EFFORTS! SURRENDER IMMEDIATELY, OR RESIST AND BE ANNIHILATED AS VIOLENTLY AS POSSIBLE!" 

Demand surrender. If they refuse to capitulate, summon 10 explodium crates on top of the cops' heads. Also, the crates are filled to the brim with explosion-proof and ultra-aggressive Nazi Hitler-faced Giant Asian Hornets.* If they do capitulate, order my military to take away all of their anti-magical toys.
If Reality Cops have surrendered and their anti-magic toys have been taken away, rewrite their identity to Ethiopian spies. If they are still fighting against me, keep blasting them from every tank weaponry.
When Reality Cops are/have finally dead/surrendered, create Somalian Air Technology Bureau and tell them to start making some jet fighters and helicopters.

*Summoning stuff above the cops isn't a direct attack, and therefore I shouldn't get penalty to magic.

EDIT: Gave a number to the explodium crates.

EDIT2: Change "Giant Asian Hornets" to "Nazi Hitler-faced Giant Asian Hornets"...

[3+1]
[2+1]

You demand a surrender, and the RC agree to a ceasefire. They have not agreed to relinquish their weapons, and right now you're at a standoff. Please stop using IF in your actions, just stick to a single course of action regardless of how well the previous action went.

Fine use magic to create 110 clones of myself

[6] You end up creating 1100. Nice. What exactly are you planning on doing with that many? Show weakness and you'll end up with a massive shitstorm of clones trying to prove themselves to be the superior ziizo.

An Magic Cog that I throw boomrang and that works as magical amplifier, called the Cog of Proletariat

K. +2 bonus to defending justice-related actions.What's its downside? Suggest something.

It drain lot of mana cause weaken and become tried in fight

That is really vague. I'll just say that you can't use it again for FOUR turns. You're gonna have to keep track of how many turns have passed before it recharges, cause I cannot be bothered to.

You get the Boomerang Of Justice!

Arrive in hell, dammit.

You've arrived!

[4] And you've made it past the initial minotauroid guards, who can only huff and puff at your clear RC credentials. Right now, recently acquired souls that haven't been processed are kept in the Repository, suspended over a giant speaker that plays all the rejected songs submitted to record companies cause they were JUST. THAT. BAD. You don't have the clearance to get in, so you're gonna have to break in, with your nice new toys whose names and abilities I've forgotten and would appreciate you reminding me.

Assist my younglings in the defense of our home. Take the bodies as more food.
Hope that some bug loving scientist will decide we shouldn't be killed, only studied.

[3] You try and fight on the front lines yourself, but find yourself blocked by a mass of spears and unable to make any headway. The attack on your anthill goes along ploddingly, but relentlessly. [4] vs [5] Your workers make a valiant attempt at defending their home, and acquit themselves quite well, but in terms of numbers and weaponry are still outmatched, and are dying somewhat faster.

RIP AND TEAR?

I'll make an exception this time.

[1] Your copy of Doom crashes and your console lights on fire. Well that's gone.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 29, 2017, 12:20:23 am »

It's hell, so they probably use lots of summoned matter. Use the Matter Unmaker to cut a hole into the Repository. Also use it to destroy the damn speaker.

Matter Unmaker: Wand which fires a beam that destroys any matter which was created magically. Said matter does not have to currently have any magical effects.
Shield Overcharge: Gives +3 to resist magic effects for one turn. Needs 1d6 turns to recharge.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 12:25:50 am by Egan_BW »
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 29, 2017, 12:23:18 am »

Alright, with my four-turn boomrang on my person.  Is there any injustice or evil for me fight or must I go looking

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 29, 2017, 01:28:42 am »

Summon 4 titanium golems behind the RC, and give out the order to strip the RC from their toys.
Rewrite the RC's identities.
Go and create Somalian Air Technology Bureau, and tell them to start making helicopters and jet fighters for our army.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 29, 2017, 05:41:42 am »

Obviusly there can only be one Ziizo, start a tournament.
The Ziizo that losses will be consumed by the winner for a power boost until there is only one Ziizo.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 29, 2017, 06:17:23 am »

No, no, no. Caffeinate zealots from inside. They'll surely love it!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 29, 2017, 07:41:49 am »

Just teleport back to home base. I'll work on contacting the Communist leadership from there.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 29, 2017, 07:45:30 am »

Fine, then.
Teleport to the real world.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 30, 2017, 05:59:52 pm »

Bit busier as of late, won't be able to update every day, if at all. To semi-make up for it, there is no more 7 player per turn limit. Post all the crap you want, I'll get around to it all eventually.

Or this game will die a slow, ignominious death. One way or another.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29