Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29

Author Topic: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD  (Read 76671 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2017, 04:17:08 pm »

And now, I may search for crystal undisturbed.

[2] Goddsdammnit, where is the fucking crystal!? You search and search, but it keeps eluding you. The various visual and auditory hallucinations, some of which aren't actually whisperings of mad gods, are also REALLY distracting.

use my tentacles to harvest as much coffee as possible.

[1] Reaching out your draconic tentacles, you carefully harvest the coffee beans-

SLASH!

AAAAAAAhhhh! Half of your tentacles were just slashed off. Looking to your left, the bastard who cut you is smiling.

It's an elven ninja, dressed in what appears to be leaves and skins, wielding a katana made of pure obsidian.

"You shall not take the beans. Not on my watch!"

Practice my polymorphing spell on Papaj.

[6] You decide to hit the unconscious PaPaj with a polymorph spell. It's a VERY powerful hit, so you are completely capable of turning him into whatever you want. Insert Papaj's new form here.

In the process, as you do so, PaPaj wakes up. Auto-mage defense cancelled.

Go outside and breathe some fresh village air.
Summon giant, flying, acid-shitting ass (literal, not donkey), then saddle it and fly to Somalia.
If some smarty-pants pirate(s) will try to shoot at me, my flying ass mount shall shit acid on him/her/them.

[6] You breathe some fresh village air. Your lungs are fucking cleansed by this purifying shit.

[2] You summon an utter monster of a donkey, but due to the utter freshness of the air, you get distracted and instead summon Eddie Murphy from the first Shrek movie.

You still manage to saddle him though.

*processing, processing*
Well, ain't dying a weird sensation?
Now let's figure out why I still feel stuff.
Examine my body, and determine why I'm no longer dead.

[2] You try and examine your body, but you're given a swift kick in the ass by some unseen higher power. Specifically me. Ur not ded cuz Aye say ur not. When in doubt:

A wizard did it.

Now get out there and get back to living!

Age rapidly to become cow sized queen ant. Search for a suitable place to start my hive.

[4] You magically age yourself up. You're not a queen yet, more like a praetorian, the step right before queen. Allows for some better mobility, and physically you're the strongest sort of giant ant soldier.

[3] You try and search for a new place to live, and there's a good spot, but it'll take next turn to get there.

Go into a dark alleyway and make a legendary dagger of total annihilation appear

Please check OceanSoul's turn to see what happened to you.

Having been woken up from your inbuilt mage-defense coma, [6] you decide to conjure up a legendary dagger of total annihilation.

Eh, Presto! There it is. This dagger will kill fucking anything...but only a roll of 2 or lower.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2017, 04:23:42 pm »

"Sarda, you a**hole, leave me alone."

Pull that soul crystal out of my shoe, it's annoying.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2017, 04:38:40 pm »

Conjure up a television showing zilzo and the elf ninja and the coffee.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2017, 04:51:42 pm »

Flee into a building, preferably another taver,  saloon or pub. This settlement has more than one watering hole, right?
Failing that, something like a coffee shop would do. Damn this hangover.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2017, 05:14:05 pm »

Hmm, how about snake from the waist down, 2 feet tall, snake eyes, forked tongue, and warm blooded?

As for my actual action, practice my polymorphing on various animals in the village, turning them into other simple animals.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2017, 05:14:48 pm »

Travel to the spot and begin excavating. Once complete, become a queen, and lay the first batch of eggs.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2017, 05:54:14 pm »

Use a time spell to make so the ninja-elf watch ended one second ago
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2017, 10:11:10 pm »

My search is endless!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2017, 10:56:57 pm »

"Sarda, you a**hole, leave me alone."

Pull that soul crystal out of my shoe, it's annoying.

[3] Soul Crystal ain't in your shoe, whatcha talkin about Willis.

Also as a fan of 8 bit theatre, you get a cookie.

Conjure up a television showing zilzo and the elf ninja and the coffee.

[6] You create not a television, but a direct portal to the action. The villagers are entranced. It takes a second for you to realise that technically, all manner of things can cross back and forth between your Coffeeshop and the jungle dimension.

Flee into a building, preferably another taver,  saloon or pub. This settlement has more than one watering hole, right?
Failing that, something like a coffee shop would do. Damn this hangover.

[3] Oh look, there's a coffeeshop right there. You fumble a bit with the door in your hungover state, so it'll take till next turn to actually enter the premises.

Hmm, how about snake from the waist down, 2 feet tall, snake eyes, forked tongue, and warm blooded?

As for my actual action, practice my polymorphing on various animals in the village, turning them into other simple animals.

PaPaj's new form is so.

[3] You try to get other animals to shape shift into other animals, but as soon as their bodies fizzle into a malleable state, they just snap back to their original forms. The animals are certainly agitated by their body-bending experience.

Travel to the spot and begin excavating. Once complete, become a queen, and lay the first batch of eggs.

[4] You head to the spot, to the west of the town, and start burrowing down. You make good progress, setting up the structure of a small nest, allowing for food storage, hatcheries, and living space. You're a bit puffed, so you're gonna have to complete your metamorphosis next turn.

Use a time spell to make so the ninja-elf watch ended one second ago

[4] You decide to not only mess with time, but also the very concept of a "watch", using your magic. Reality bends around you, and the Ninjelf realises that it's watch has technically ended.

[3] "Hmm, fine, this isn't my job anymore. But you still have no claim to these, the GREATEST BEANS IN THE UNIVERSE. Give me cause to aid you, and I shall harvest the coffee beans myself, at no cost.", the Ninjelf says, sheathing his sword

My search is endless!

[4] THERE! There it is, fricking finally! You rush and grab the crystal, holding it in your shaking hands.

"Release me, mortal. And your reward shall be great and terrible."

You hear its voice. The question is now, how do you do it?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2017, 11:28:39 pm »

"Wait, something is not entirely right... WHERE IS MY FLYING ASS?!"

Get off from Eddie Murphy
Try to summon flying, giant, acid-shitting ass again, and if successful, saddle it and fly to Somalia.
If I arrive in Somalia, use my magic to give me fluency in Somali language.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2017, 12:02:16 am »

Right, chillaxing done! Eat reality.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2017, 12:09:20 am »

ONCE INSIDE THE COFFEESHOP, CAST TIME-WARPING MAGIC TO RETROACTIVELY CAPITALISE LAST ACTION

THEN DETERMINE WHETHER "IRISH COFFEE" EXISTS IN THIS SETTING, LET ALONE THIS CAFE
IF NOT, JUST SETTLE FOR SOME STRONG BLACK COFFEE AND MAYBE LIKE, A BLUEBERRY MUFFIN OR SOME SHIT
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2017, 12:15:51 am »

Proceed gleefully!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2017, 05:16:31 am »

I am gonna channel my energy into the legendary dagger of total annihilation and stab Ocean with it
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2017, 05:23:16 am »

"Well I can open portals to anywhere and anywhen. So to Which kind of cause you want to join?"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 29