Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29

Author Topic: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD  (Read 76663 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2017, 07:50:19 am »

Fine, no soul crystal.

Observe my surroundings. Am I still in Greenland? Have I returned to Hellstralia, or the original location? Am I somewhere completely different?

EDIT: Oh, hey, I'm #7. Mind having my action occur anyway?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2017, 05:17:44 pm »

"Wait, something is not entirely right... WHERE IS MY FLYING ASS?!"

Get off from Eddie Murphy
Try to summon flying, giant, acid-shitting ass again, and if successful, saddle it and fly to Somalia.
If I arrive in Somalia, use my magic to give me fluency in Somali language.

[6] You somersault off of Eddie Murphy, stubbing your toe in the landing. Ouch.

[1] The pain from your busted toe throws off your game, and instead of what you want you summon a tiny, flightless, ass-shitting blob of acid. Which falls on your face. FUUUUUUU-

Your head is currently being eaten to the bone by an acidic I don't even know anymore.

One more [1] roll and u dead.

Right, chillaxing done! Eat reality.

[3] Damn, reality's chewy. You've only just started affecting the endless expanse surrounding you in the immaterial realm, it'll take time before you start completely destabilising everything else.

ONCE INSIDE THE COFFEESHOP, CAST TIME-WARPING MAGIC TO RETROACTIVELY CAPITALISE LAST ACTION

THEN DETERMINE WHETHER "IRISH COFFEE" EXISTS IN THIS SETTING, LET ALONE THIS CAFE
IF NOT, JUST SETTLE FOR SOME STRONG BLACK COFFEE AND MAYBE LIKE, A BLUEBERRY MUFFIN OR SOME SHIT

[4] Setting really isn't a limitation in this fucked up game. You enter the cafe, and order an Irish Coffee. The coffee isn't available yet, but there are blueberry muffins. You buy one.

Proceed gleefully!

[6] ( seriously )

Reaching into the very core of your self, you draw out the utter limit of you reality warping magic, and shatter the crystal like the puny bauble it is.

Thank you.

Mad visions through your mind. Ages spent dead/unalive, having witnessed the birth of the universe as well as its coming destruction. Knowledge beyond what any mind can process, giving you a greater understanding of all and nothing.

Every roll you get will either be a [6] or a [1]. Remind me of this rule in case I forget in a future turn.

Now, we are one.

I am gonna channel my energy into the legendary dagger of total annihilation and stab Ocean with it

[2] Hitting at just the right time, the energies surrounding and within the dagger coalesce into its perfect form. OceanSoul implodes in a puff of light.

OceanSoul is DEAD

"Well I can open portals to anywhere and anywhen. So to Which kind of cause you want to join?"

"I am sworn to the protection and preservation of all nature. Promise to send me where injustice towards the Green is perpetrated, and I shall aid you. My sword shall taste the blood of Nature's defilers."

Seems like a fair deal. You take it?

Fine, no soul crystal.

Observe my surroundings. Am I still in Greenland? Have I returned to Hellstralia, or the original location? Am I somewhere completely different?

EDIT: Oh, hey, I'm #7. Mind having my action occur anyway?

The giant ass text in previous turns DO say that the player count has been increased. So yes, you're in.

You're still in Greenland, in said viking village. Pretty sure you've still got a pitchfork in your chest.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 11:55:53 pm by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

dotEcho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2017, 05:20:53 pm »

Cause literal rain of cats and dogs.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2017, 05:23:56 pm »

Oh, that. Yeah, fix that up.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2017, 05:26:11 pm »

Ask why I died when my killer rolled a 2. It can't be because the dagger was legendary, right?

Edit: NRDL just PM'd me why.
Go into a dark alleyway and make a legendary dagger of total annihilation appear

Please check OceanSoul's turn to see what happened to you.

Having been woken up from your inbuilt mage-defense coma, [6] you decide to conjure up a legendary dagger of total annihilation.

Eh, Presto! There it is. This dagger will kill fucking anything...but only a roll of 2 or lower.
Respawn/revive, negate the power of the dagger.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 05:39:10 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2017, 05:27:29 pm »

Open a portal to 2016 the amazon forest. "Go nuts buddy! You will probably never run out of work there"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2017, 06:23:25 pm »

niBBA you don't fuck with the guy that has the Legendary Dagger of Total Annihilation
Try to get myself into my normal human form again
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2017, 06:28:28 pm »

Damn elder gods stealing my shtick! Continue eating reality!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2017, 06:52:53 pm »

Create a barrier to block the portal that only allows mages through. Cheer on zilzo.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2017, 09:31:50 pm »

Finish my metamorphosis, lay some larvae.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2017, 11:15:44 pm »

Just evil mad laughs cause I'm late. Finally, WE ARE ONE!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2017, 11:31:30 pm »

ATTEMPT TO AT LEAST SIP MY BOOZY COFFEE DESPITE BEING TENTH POSTER
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2017, 12:20:25 am »

Cause literal rain of cats and dogs.

[5] This is about as straightforward a spell as they come. Felines and Canines start pouring from the heavens, some of which land on their feet, others are less fortunate and land on fences or sharp objects. The place is now infested with the things.

Oh, that. Yeah, fix that up.

The lack of bolding your action displeases the GM.

[3] Nevertheless, you're able to pull out the pitchfork, and temporarily staunch the bleeding, but the wound's still open. You're not gonna die immediately, but infection could set in, and any sort of failure will put you on death's door again.

Respawn/revive, negate the power of the dagger.

[6] Popping back into existence, you decide to nullify the threat of the dagger, and use your magical influence to end it.

It...doesn't work out quite as intended. You've completely managed to make the dagger harmless towards yourself, but IT CAN NOW INSTAKILL EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ELSE, WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO ROLL FOR IT.

Nice job unleashing that on the world.

Open a portal to 2016 the amazon forest. "Go nuts buddy! You will probably never run out of work there"

"Thank you, kind sir. Here, let me fulfil my end of the bargain."

The Ninjelf pops down a smoke pellet, and once it clears, a sack of the greatest coffee beans in existence lays at your feet. The Environmental Sword of Justice is nowhere to be seen.

You have completed your quest!

niBBA you don't fuck with the guy that has the Legendary Dagger of Total Annihilation
Try to get myself into my normal human form again

[3] Try as you might, you're still stuck as a small snake thing. But hey, if you've been paying attention to the Giant Ass Text, your Dagger of Total Annihilation has gotten a MAJOR upgrade...against everyone except OceanSoul. As long as you can physically reach someone, they're toast.

Damn elder gods stealing my shtick! Continue eating reality!

[3] Seriously, maybe you should try and get a refund for this reality, it's too damn inedible. You keep on trying.

Erm, great bheruibahenbineinvjnjwenfaiwen, Unspeakable One, may your servants humbly request you...refrain, from devouring reality? We kinda like existing, a bunch of small spirit-things ask while hovering around your metaphorical ears. They appear to be unaware of the change in management.

Create a barrier to block the portal that only allows mages through. Cheer on zilzo.

Ziizo did it! All that's left is for him to get back through the portal with your coffee beans. Hopefully nothing or nobody gets fucked up by the next turn  ;D

Remember everybody, GIANT ASS TEXT is for information that might affect EVERYONE's characters. Don't ignore the info just because it's not on your turn.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2017, 12:25:13 am »

Reality! Heed my decree and make the very concept of daggers nonexistent!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

dotEcho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2017, 12:27:22 am »

hell yeah, ok Force-feed a cat to Papaj via shoving a couple hundred down his throat with MAGIC
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 29