Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29

Author Topic: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD  (Read 74081 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2017, 06:40:30 pm »

You are about to vault over said counter and claim your hard won liquor when a patron near you grabs your arm.

"Buddy, he didn't mean nothing by that, we're all friends here right? Let's not take this out of hand, okay?"

"OH... RIGHT YOU ARE. I'VE LET MY TEMPER GET THE BETTER OF ME AGAIN. I AM SO SORRY."

GIVE A SORROWFUL APOLOGY AND LEAVE THE TAVERN, HEAD BOWED IN GUILT AND SHAME OVER MY ACTIONS

... THEN BLAST THE ROOF OF THAT VILE DEN WITH A FIREBALL AND COLLAPSE THE ENTIRE BURNING MESS WITH A FOLLOW-UP FORCE SPELL, PREFERABLY INTO A NEARBY DITCH, GULLY OR BODY OF WATER. OR OFF A CLIFF, IF I'M REALLY LUCKY
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2017, 06:45:28 pm »

Cast a spell onto the coffeeshop to ensure it gets the attention of customers!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2017, 07:07:57 pm »

Cast a healing spell on myself. Command Jormungandr to fucking destroy the militia.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2017, 08:42:43 pm »

Aargh! Raid the GM's rules, and make it so that, if the 7th mage to post an action after the turn had no action in that turn, they're in the next turn instead of the last mage from the prior turn to post an action.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2017, 09:32:30 pm »

Aargh! Raid the GM's rules, and make it so that, if the 7th mage to post an action after the turn had no action in that turn, they're in the next turn instead of the last mage from the prior turn to post an action.

I don't think that's going to work, given that this 7th action is probably not even being taken into consideration.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2017, 04:07:48 am »

I love how it's always the seventh poster who tries to do something about the six players per turn limit.

Travel to the jungle dimension.

[5] Transplanting your physical form to the jungle dimension, you find yourself smack dab in the middle of the fucking thing. It really lives up to the name. Foliage, the hum of unseen animals, just really atmospheric and green. Ah there! There's the greatest Coffee plant in the universe. Now it's just a matter of harvesting it without messing up...

Get my subjects to help me out with the healing.

[1] You don't have any subjects. At least not that I'm aware of. Realising this depressing fact is the final straw. U Die.

But hey, now that the rules have changed, you can just roll again! Provided you're fast enough.

Actually, I've pretty much achieved my goals now that I'm an Elder God. Go fuck off into the infinite dimensions and do inscrutable things for the rest of eternity like the wizardy God I am.

[6] ( wow )

Retreating back into the portal, you bask in the...feeling? of becoming completely beyond the concepts of material and immaterial. You are many things and nothings. Guided by your wizardly ambition, you become onemanyall with the everything.andeverythingjuststartstoloseallmeaning.causeNOTHINGmattersbutYOUandEVERYTHINGisDUSTBEFOREYOURFEETANDVARIOUSAPPENDAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES-.

Ahem. Well that was a fun eternity in a blink of an eye. You're kinda bored now.

You are about to vault over said counter and claim your hard won liquor when a patron near you grabs your arm.

"Buddy, he didn't mean nothing by that, we're all friends here right? Let's not take this out of hand, okay?"

"OH... RIGHT YOU ARE. I'VE LET MY TEMPER GET THE BETTER OF ME AGAIN. I AM SO SORRY."

GIVE A SORROWFUL APOLOGY AND LEAVE THE TAVERN, HEAD BOWED IN GUILT AND SHAME OVER MY ACTIONS

... THEN BLAST THE ROOF OF THAT VILE DEN WITH A FIREBALL AND COLLAPSE THE ENTIRE BURNING MESS WITH A FOLLOW-UP FORCE SPELL, PREFERABLY INTO A NEARBY DITCH, GULLY OR BODY OF WATER. OR OFF A CLIFF, IF I'M REALLY LUCKY

[6] You give the apology of your lifetime, completely setting the mood at ease, before making a fairly dignified exit.

The tavern is vaporised in a flash. Your pyromancy elevated to new heights by your hate, you burn the wretched place to the ground, telekinetically compress the ashes, and toss the whole damn thing of a small cliff on the edge of the town.

You smile, satisfied to yourself. Suddenly, you're hit by a blast of pure arcane energy. It's PaPaj! He was knocked unconscious in your blast and his body has defended itself without his own conscious effort. His body is now on autopilot, and will continue to blast you ( the hostile threat ) with magic until he actually posts a turn and decides to wake up.

Cast a spell onto the coffeeshop to ensure it gets the attention of customers!

[4] Weaving your magic, you create a psychic beacon around your coffeeshop, enticing people to enter. The villagers, already intrigued ( at least the ones that aren't terrified out of their minds by all the weird shit happening around them ) decide to enter. They seem quite interested. You still don't have any coffee, and it's only a matter of time before these people realise there's nothing to buy yet.

Cast a healing spell on myself. Command Jormungandr to fucking destroy the militia.

[1] Your bloodloss is enough to weaken your hold over Jormungandr's mind, and the irate World Serpent bucks you off. Into the stratosphere. U dead.

Roll again?

Satisfied as I am with the death of not one but TWO wizards, I'm increasing the player cap to seven for the next few turns.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2017, 04:59:12 am »

And now, I may search for crystal undisturbed.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2017, 05:03:24 am »

use my tentacles to harvest as much coffee as possible.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2017, 05:17:43 am »

Practice my polymorphing spell on Papaj.

Glad you stretched the player limit, NRDL. If you didn't, I would've spent my action on altering the flow of time in the universe to not preference the first 6 mages that knew what they wanted to do next.

Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2017, 07:29:17 am »

PM me when you'll have a place for another player... PTW for now.

Oh, nevermind. I can post, I just need to be in the first 7 posters... It makes me 4th poster, then.

Go outside and breathe some fresh village air.
Summon giant, flying, acid-shitting ass (literal, not donkey), then saddle it and fly to Somalia.
If some smarty-pants pirate(s) will try to shoot at me, my flying ass mount shall shit acid on him/her/them.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 11:40:31 am by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2017, 07:32:40 am »

*processing, processing*
Well, ain't dying a weird sensation?
Now let's figure out why I still feel stuff.
Examine my body, and determine why I'm no longer dead.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2017, 08:36:33 am »

[1] Your bloodloss is enough to weaken your hold over Jormungandr's mind, and the irate World Serpent bucks you off. Into the stratosphere. U dead.

Roll again?

Is this reality? 1/6 chance to die and I do. I'm shit out of luck lately.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2017, 09:24:12 am »

Age rapidly to become cow sized queen ant. Search for a suitable place to start my hive.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2017, 09:53:54 am »

Go into a dark alleyway and make a legendary dagger of total annihilation appear
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2017, 11:04:27 am »

Welp, nothing to do about that boredom other than devour all of reality, I guess.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29