Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29

Author Topic: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD  (Read 77455 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD
« Reply #150 on: July 10, 2017, 05:29:16 am »

"Look a distraction!"

Use the moment she looks away to karate chop her in the neck knocking her out.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 10, 2017, 06:10:02 am »

Protect Ra and Set and find where the gods are disappearing to.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 07:28:11 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 10, 2017, 06:31:36 am »

Remove these... "Skrzaks". From existence.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 10, 2017, 08:23:32 am »

Conjure up a mascot for my coffeeshop, who will promptly go about and advertise.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 10, 2017, 12:52:02 pm »

Use Salthammer to smash Xan's GOD HARVESTER, and ruin the already produced god paste by adding way too much salt to it.
This should provide sufficient salt to create a SALTHAMMER 40,000.

[2] You attempt to teleport to Xantalos' kingdom and smash his blender, but the teleporting goes vastly wrong and you are now inside the blender. You are covered in soul paste, and can barely move. Thankfully, the blender's been turned off for a moment.

You don't want it to turn on.

Immortality is good. See if I can actually drink more coffee.

[6] You try and drink more coffee, which has an interesting interaction with your immortal physiology. Specifically, you're starting to turn INTO coffee. Whatever the hell that entails. Maaaaybe you should ease up on the caffeine.

Scare the captain of the ocean liner to death, then make his body a new host for my spirit.
Use hypnosis to brainwash passengers, making them view me as their God.
Drain the lifeforce from a half of my new followers, making me a superhuman.

[1]
[6]
[5]

The captain of the ocean liner is an utter badass and doesn't even bat an eye, forcibly kicking you out of his cabin through sheer machismo. You do a much better job with the crew, who cannot deal with this intrusion of the supernatural and kowtow to you instantly. To be honest, they're getting kinda creepy about it, making sacrifices of various pets and loved ones.

Deciding to enter the realm of the living again, you use this faith to make yourself a nice new body, superior to your old one. +1 bonus to physical rolls only. Remind me of this bonus cause I'm going to forget eventually.

"Look a distraction!"

Use the moment she looks away to karate chop her in the neck knocking her out.

[1] She...doesn't really have a neck. While you're hand hovers mid-strike, indecisively, the Receptionist bears down, and bites your right arm off. You'd best not roll a [1] next turn.

Protect Ra and Set and find where the gods are disappearing to.

[3] You try and weave protective magic around Ra and Set, but since apparently the god suctioning isn't going on at this very moment, you can't tell if it works.

[6] Attempting to scry the source of whatever is kidnapping your gods, you accidentally get teleported into Xantalos' realm. Whoops. At least now you know where the action is.

Remove these... "Skrzaks". From existence.

[4] Walking into the village, you can feel, not necessarily see, the imps stalk the roofs of the various huts and buildings. They watch you, cackling. With a wave of your hand, you attempt to disintegrate the lot. With a cry of what you estimate to be pain or surprise, a great many of them vanish into the ether. You haven't cleared the entire infestation yet, and now the cackling grows louder around you.

Conjure up a mascot for my coffeeshop, who will promptly go about and advertise.

[6] You create a living mascot *insert description here*, who instantly draws whatever villagers are still alive into your coffeeshop. You swear, it's almost as if its using mind control...
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 10, 2017, 01:09:32 pm »

"HMM, TRYING TO INTERFERE WITH MY HOBBY? WELL, MORE MEAT FOR THE GRINDER."

Turn the grinder back on and confiscate that salthammer.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 10, 2017, 01:13:57 pm »

"My faithful warriors, it's time to punish the infidel captain for his crimes against my divine will... THROW THE CAPTAIN TO THE SHARKS!!!

Order my cult to revolt against the captain and throw him in the ocean.
If the cult fails to do so, paralyze the captain with my magic, and devour him in the front of my cult.*
If the revolt is successful, sail to Somalia and hypnotize local pirates**. If they try to hurt me, a couple of Chain Lightnings shall do the thing...

*The cultists are under my hypnosis anyway, I doubt they give a fuck about the morality...
I've a completely new body, so they won't know that I'm that guy.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 10, 2017, 02:06:05 pm »

I will try to make my dagger invincible and also add a piece of my own souls into it,and add a satanic ritual to that where i kill 10 virgins just so i have a better chance of success
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 10, 2017, 02:11:11 pm »

"YES. I FEEL IT. FINALLY."

Become coffee! Or, to be exact, an immortal mage/Eldritch God that IS coffee. Let the reality suffer from this unholy combination!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 10, 2017, 02:21:41 pm »

"great, thanks to you and that elf now I lack tentacles!" Let's try a non-lethal take-down for last time.
Transform my blood (this includes the blood in her due to biting my tentacle off) into a powerful sedative to which I am immune.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 10, 2017, 03:12:59 pm »

Destroy the remaining bastards with the raw power of Russia.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 10, 2017, 03:35:11 pm »

I summon a team of four white mages to defeat Xantalos, the eldritch abomination of chaos
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 10, 2017, 03:59:40 pm »

Oi, did you remember to include the salthammer's +1 to actions that piss other plays off? It sure looks like you forgot that. If you didn't forget that, please include that in the roll number, like [1+1].

If you give me a turn due to being attacked, smash the blender blades off of the blender with the salthammer.

"Fuck you Xanny! You're not my real dad!"
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 10, 2017, 05:35:32 pm »

Meanwhile in the background of all of this, the ant hive has been building.
Right? Please?
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 11, 2017, 01:14:08 am »

Oi, did you remember to include the salthammer's +1 to actions that piss other plays off? It sure looks like you forgot that. If you didn't forget that, please include that in the roll number, like [1+1].

If you give me a turn due to being attacked, smash the blender blades off of the blender with the salthammer.

"Fuck you Xanny! You're not my real dad!"

That was more a roll to actually teleport to the Xantalos dimension, it would have been a mite quick if you salthammered directly from the Earth dimension. Considering you are in conflict with another player, your turn will be featured.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29