Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29

Author Topic: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD  (Read 75991 times)

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD
« Reply #345 on: July 23, 2017, 10:30:53 am »

Scream into existence at the nearest Arbos Brand Fast food Shop.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 23, 2017, 12:46:09 pm »

The next time you roll a 6, you have a chance of hurting yourself or doing something completely random.
((Should this go off?))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 23, 2017, 04:41:36 pm »

Curse this blasted cliché writer with that incurable case of heroic couplets I promised earlier.
Steal that Balrog's raw power in order to become, well, more powerful. Preferably without stealing the evil that usually comes with it.

[6] You decide to absorb the Maia essence of the Balrog, and you effectively become an angelic being. About the whole darkness thing....

I know you can hear me. a voice says from beyond the pale.

escape from the prison via off-screen awesomeness

[5] Using the powers of the camera not being focused on you, you appear outside of the prison without any indication of how you actually escaped. Suck it, audience!

Return to Moscow.

[2] You successfully return to Moscow, which unfortunately is slightly under siege. By Communist era tanks and soldiers. Wait, what?

Magically deciphering the situation, you sense multiple time portals having opened up. Apparently, these future soldiers have completely divorced themselves from the time stream, and for whatever reason have decided to attack their forebears, which they can without worrying about temporal existence-ending bullshit.

The siege of Moscow is now.

Requisition the following:

Matter Unmaker: Wand which fires a beam that destroys any matter which was created magically. Said matter does not have to currently have any magical effects.
Shield Overcharge: Gives +3 to resist magic effects for one turn. Needs 1d6 turns to recharge.

The Shield Overcharge will give +2, +3's a bit too OP. It makes literally every defense against magic advantageous. A +2 even on a [1] roll will just make it a stalemate.

Other than that, you get your requisitioned items. Make sure to remind me that you actually have these, cause I am going to forget.

Use a mind trick to help designers find their metaphorical legs, so they can start mass producing weapons for the army already.
Summon a couple of blueprints; first is for main battle tank, which is basically M1 Abrams with two linked guns, and the second one for a self-propelled artillery on base of Katyusha. They'll be called "Bull Shark" and "Hellstorm", respectively.
Give the blueprints to Ground Vehicles Manufacturing Bureau and tell them to focus on developing & mass producing "Bull Sharks" and "Hellstorms". 

[4+1]
[5+1]
[6+1] ( oh lawdy )

With some mental coaxing, full production for your general munitions proceeds at full speed. Your army is pretty well equipped, all things considered.

You get not only blueprints, but also conjure up working prototypes.

Building from the prototypes, mass produced version of your Bullsharks and Hellstorms come rolling off the production line. However, a few problems pop up. Certain Reality Cops have decided a bit of interventionism is required, and have sent in covert ops to steal your tanks. They've uploaded compatible AI into the tanks, and now the tanks are speeding off into various portals off-world, and any attempt to actually stop them is being met with resistance from the tanks in question.

Mass violent caffeination of zealots it is then. Amen.

[1] You are about to release the Plagues of Caffeine but before you do so you find your consciousness buffeted by multiple gravitational anomalies. It appears the Empire's started unleashing Black Hole Bombs on you. Even for a multidimensional godlike being such as yourself, that shit hurts.

Summon the Obese Fast Food Eater of Death aganist the Health Inspector of Doom

[5]

Managing to magically restore your body to working condition, you conjure up the natural enemy of Health Inspectors: the uncaring customer. The Obese Fast Food Eater of Death shows up, immediately eating everything in the near vicinity, including obviously unsafe materials, enraging the Health Inspector.

The two do battle! [6] vs [1] By the time it's over, the Health Inspector is inside the Fast Food Eater's stomach. Battle won! Unfortunately, the Eater is still eating literally everything, you may wanna take care of that.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 23, 2017, 04:42:21 pm »

The next time you roll a 6, you have a chance of hurting yourself or doing something completely random.
((Should this go off?))

Just forget about that, I can't be arsed to remember. I'll find some other way to knock you down a peg in case you start getting too OP compared to everyone else, which you're not even close to right now.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 23, 2017, 04:45:52 pm »

Teleport again to job building is time to finally steal that soul
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 23, 2017, 05:12:23 pm »

Welp. There is no justice. Time to drive to hell.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 23, 2017, 05:23:09 pm »

Blast my assailant in the face with a stream of pungent eucalyptus breath from at least one of my koala mouths.
Bonus points if he's standing near a candle or something, so as to burst into flames.

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 23, 2017, 05:37:06 pm »

Try to host a peace negotiation.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 23, 2017, 05:42:07 pm »

Send the Obese to everyone else
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 23, 2017, 06:05:52 pm »

Find out what nation that I am in, before I overthrow it

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 23, 2017, 06:57:29 pm »

You're in a nondescript semi-medieval nation I just made up. It's not meant to have any actual significance or landmarks, it's meant to shift to whatever I throw in in order to make an entertaining setting. Right now it's kinda undergone a peaceful transition to a post-scarcity, humanistic intellectual society, so you're not really overthrowing anything.

You can change your turn so you can actually do something.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 23, 2017, 08:43:29 pm »

Hm, well, ah well. Demonic possession's fine.

Use my new abilities, and drain suck the life (And energy!) from any goblins/orcs/unsavory formerly hobbit-like maniacal murderers that may be near by.
I promise the power gained will be used in a good way. Become a Vala!

My master plan is advancing ahahahahaha!
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 24, 2017, 12:24:08 am »

Proceed with caffeination. They will pay double for the bombs later.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 24, 2017, 12:33:39 am »

First of all, disable AI to stop tanks and artillery from escaping this plane of existence.
Use clairvoyance to find covert ops, then start to stealthy taking them out by suddenly appearing behind, and ripping their heads off.
If I will be discovered, blast them with my kinetic powers and call the guard of facility to assist me.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 24, 2017, 02:05:56 am »

You're in a nondescript semi-medieval nation I just made up. It's not meant to have any actual significance or landmarks, it's meant to shift to whatever I throw in in order to make an entertaining setting. Right now it's kinda undergone a peaceful transition to a post-scarcity, humanistic intellectual society, so you're not really overthrowing anything.

You can change your turn so you can actually do something.
I speed up the process of this transition
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29