Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29

Author Topic: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD  (Read 74105 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD
« Reply #360 on: July 24, 2017, 12:48:19 pm »

Teleport again to job building is time to finally steal that soul

[2] You attempt to teleport back into the building, but find that much stronger anti-break in wards have been set up. You're gonna need some sort of external power boost to break in again.

Welp. There is no justice. Time to drive to hell.

[2] Time to go save your buddies. You buckle in, ready to race down the highway to hell...but the fucking car won't start. You also hear that your criminal has escaped custody, so that's gonna look bad on your record. Not the best start, all things considered.

Blast my assailant in the face with a stream of pungent eucalyptus breath from at least one of my koala mouths.
Bonus points if he's standing near a candle or something, so as to burst into flames.

[6+1]

You use Eucalyptus Breath on the cop! It is super effective! It's actually a toxic amount of eucalyptus, and the guy dies choking. It's such a pitiful sight you actually feel really bad about it.

But hey, at least the problem's solved. Best get rid of the body before backup arrives.

Try to host a peace negotiation.

[1+1] You try and teleport in the middle of it all, shielding yourself from gun and arrow fire, and magically enhance your voice to attempt some semblance of negotiation between both sides. Unfortunately for you, a time portal opens up right above you, and a tank falls on your ass.

It hurts, but thanks to the fact that your shields are imbued with power by the Soul of Russia, you manage to avoid certain death and flattening. You're still kinda stuck under the tank though.

Send the Obese to everyone else

[4] You, for whatever godforsaken reason, decide to magically make everyone in the general area obese. You succeed, mostly, it's less morbid obesity and just fairly rapid weight gain to varying degrees. Everyone's confused, a few people suffer health complications from the instantaneous extra mass, but thankfully nobody's died yet. Medicine is freely available on the Cornucopia machines in the village, so any health problems are quickly attended to.

I speed up the process of this transition

[4] The transition was going smoothly anyway, but you lend your own magical talents to the Glorious Non-violent Revolution. It warms your heart to psychically feel the Comrade-ship and Ethical unity growing amongst the peoples of the world.

Hm, well, ah well. Demonic possession's fine.

Use my new abilities, and drain suck the life (And energy!) from any goblins/orcs/unsavory formerly hobbit-like maniacal murderers that may be near by.
I promise the power gained will be used in a good way. Become a Vala!

My master plan is advancing ahahahahaha!

[2]
[2]

You try and look for any of the evil creatures of the world to life drain, but there are none nearby. They know better to stay in THIS place. As for ascending to Valar status and power level, you're gonna need to pull a Sauron and invest the vast majority of your angelic authority into an external phylactery, that'll simultaneously focus your power whilst making you more vulnerable.

And I can help you with that, the voice again says.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 24, 2017, 01:03:11 pm »

Heh.

Evil never learns.

That's alright though. Pop back into the normal world and see about draining some unpleasant nation's people of *some* power. Not enough to kill any individual person, probably. But enough to give me additional powers.

Oh, and direct the evil voice in the back of my head to shut up. He's just another unnecessary hanger-on.

Ridiculous coattail-riders.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 24, 2017, 01:09:55 pm »

Make a highway to hell
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 24, 2017, 01:12:34 pm »

Alright, since I have finished making an utopia...  I must become it's defender and thus begin to update my gear for any foe whom dare to destroy it

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 24, 2017, 01:15:55 pm »

Teleport out from under the tank, create a shield around me, and teleport to the Communists' commanders, to again request a ceasefire.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 24, 2017, 01:22:42 pm »

First of all, disable AI to stop tanks and artillery from escaping this plane of existence.
Use clairvoyance to find covert ops, then start to stealthy taking them out by suddenly appearing behind, and ripping their heads off.
If I will be discovered, blast them with my kinetic powers and call the guards of the facility to assist me.

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 24, 2017, 01:50:07 pm »

Perform a mental reset on the formerly brainwashed customers, returning their minds to the state they were in before they were mind controlled.

Conjure up a greenhouse attachment to my coffeeshop to farm cocoa beans.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 03:29:39 pm by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 24, 2017, 02:23:53 pm »

Kick engine. Drive to hell.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 24, 2017, 05:10:19 pm »

Proceed with caffeination. They will pay double for the bombs later.
Just in case
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 26, 2017, 04:37:38 am »

Heh.

Evil never learns.

That's alright though. Pop back into the normal world and see about draining some unpleasant nation's people of *some* power. Not enough to kill any individual person, probably. But enough to give me additional powers.

Oh, and direct the evil voice in the back of my head to shut up. He's just another unnecessary hanger-on.

Ridiculous coattail-riders.

[2]
[2]

You try and pop back into the normal, non Tolkien-world, but you're still shaky from ascending to Maia-hood. You also try to tell the voice in the back of your head to shut up.

You dare call ME a hanger on? I was first to seize the darkness, boy. I was there when the music that wove the world was first played, and I shall rise again in power when the world is unmade.

KNOW.

MY.

NAME.

Make a highway to hell

[2] Damn it you've got the song stuck in my head. Try as you might though, you aren't able to conjure a literal roadway into hell, although if you did, you'd take all the guesswork and risk out of teleporting there.

Alright, since I have finished making an utopia...  I must become it's defender and thus begin to update my gear for any foe whom dare to destroy it

[6] You decide to become THE DEFENDER OF JUSTICE for this world, and in so doing, cast an upgrade over yourself.

*You get one new item, which can give a very large bonus, but must come with a sizeable risk/penalty to it. I can veto and edit if it's too OP*

Teleport out from under the tank, create a shield around me, and teleport to the Communists' commanders, to again request a ceasefire.

[3]
[1]

You try and teleport out from under the tank, but it's hit by a wave of molten oil, poured from battlements, and it actually gets even more stuck, and the searing pain disrupts your concentration juuuuust enough. Obviously, since you are still under the tank, any ceasefire communication is impossible.

First of all, disable AI to stop tanks and artillery from escaping this plane of existence.
Use clairvoyance to find covert ops, then start to stealthy taking them out by suddenly appearing behind, and ripping their heads off.
If I will be discovered, blast them with my kinetic powers and call the guards of the facility to assist me.

[3+1]
[3+1]

You manage to scramble the AI of the tanks, ceasing them in their tracks. It doesn't wipe them out, but it stops the convoy of sentient tanks from making any further progress.
Projecting your mind throughout your land, you find the Reality Cop intervenors, and start snapping necks left and right. They are panicking, and are unable to detect you, even with anti-magic visors. Still a fair whack of them though.

Perform a mental reset on the formerly brainwashed customers, returning their minds to the state they were in before they were mind controlled.

Conjure up a greenhouse attachment to my coffeeshop to farm cocoa beans.

[2]
[2]

Try as you might, it's starting to look like the mind-altering performed on your customer base is kinda permanent. Which is a problem, cause they're no longer buying coffee.

Stressed out as you are by your CURRENT predicament, any ability to materialise a greenhouse is just smoke and useless illusion.

Kick engine. Drive to hell.

[4]

Ah, percussive maintenance. That's an underrated TvTropes article. You manage to kick the vehicle back to life, and head on the shortest route to hell, through one of the RC headquarters' many portals. You'll get there next turn ( make sure to remind me of this ).
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 26, 2017, 05:40:44 am »

Use telepathy to inform security AND nearby military unit of the presence of the enemy. Tell them to take the enemies alive.
If Reality Cops will try to escape, close the portals with the click of my fingers. In case of success on closing the portals, possess a Bullshark tank, then start to kill the cops.
When Reality Cops are all taken prisoners, "rewrite" their identity from Reality Cops to Ethiopian spies. If they're all dead, eat their souls in order to become Minor God of Mind Tricks and Deceiving*.

*If it's too powerful, we can go with "Mind Control" instead of "Mind Tricks", or we also can go with "Lies" instead of "Deceiving".
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 26, 2017, 06:26:26 am »

Teleport out from under the tank, to the Tzar, do some magical healing stuff, try to get him to set up some peace talks.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 26, 2017, 06:53:09 am »

Power boost are for those that cannot steal others ideas. Start searching members for a group you will call the Ziizo 11 is time to plan a robbery
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 26, 2017, 06:59:02 am »

An Magic Cog that I throw boomrang and that works as magical amplifier, called the Cog of Proletariat

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 26, 2017, 07:11:06 am »

Proceed with caffeination. They will pay double for the bombs later.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29