Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29

Author Topic: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD  (Read 74091 times)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MINIMALIST MAGE RTD
« Reply #375 on: July 26, 2017, 08:22:38 am »

Man, my rolls are just wonderful.

That's fine, bro. Here, have a metaphorical cookie of goodness for your appetite of evil.

Also, you're still banished past the Gates of the Night or some similarly-ominous structure-of-not-letting-people-back-in-to-the-world, so, get gone. Nobody asked for you, your Balrog, or your attitude.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 26, 2017, 01:02:27 pm »

Create defenses, such as illusions and things. Hopefully the workers will grow up soon.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 26, 2017, 01:54:29 pm »

How does getting an action work? just be the first seven people to post or should I write up some sort of sheet?
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 26, 2017, 03:31:18 pm »

You'll get there next turn ( make sure to remind me of this ).

Despite not having an action, I arrive in hell this turn.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 26, 2017, 03:33:50 pm »

Yeah, BL.

Just post an action. This is minimalist. NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 27, 2017, 12:35:31 am »

NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sigged.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 27, 2017, 07:09:50 am »

Thank you.

Always happy to help the world understand the twisted confines of the mind of a fellow lunatic.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 27, 2017, 11:15:06 am »

Rip and Tear a local bank.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 27, 2017, 01:17:59 pm »

Use telepathy to inform security AND nearby military unit of the presence of the enemy. Tell them to take the enemies alive.
If Reality Cops will try to escape, close the portals with the click of my fingers. In case of success on closing the portals, possess a Bullshark tank, then start to kill the cops.
When Reality Cops are all taken prisoners, "rewrite" their identity from Reality Cops to Ethiopian spies. If they're all dead, eat their souls in order to become Minor God of Mind Tricks and Deceiving*.

*If it's too powerful, we can go with "Mind Control" instead of "Mind Tricks", or we also can go with "Lies" instead of "Deceiving".

[1+1]
[5+1]
[4+1]
[1]

Telepathically, you attempt to contact your forces to begin a counter-assault, with the goal to take as many enemies alive as possible. However, it appears the RC are jamming telepathic communications, you're gonna have to try again to break through.

Changing tack, you forcibly shut all the portals leading outwards from Somalia, with the side effect of temporarily shutting all interspatial travel for like, 2 turns. Remind me of this. Taking possession of a tank, you start mowing down and killing Rcops left and right.

You try and alter the RC to be Ethiopian spies, but the Reality Cops have inbuilt anti-warp defences on their person. This has a painful feedback effect, which gives you a -1 when actually using magic on these people in general.

Teleport out from under the tank, to the Tzar, do some magical healing stuff, try to get him to set up some peace talks.

[3] You try and teleport out from under the tank, again, but it's still really difficult to concentrate. [4] Switching tactics, you send an astral projection of yourself to the Tzar, and try and get Ivan the Terrible to conduct peace talks.

"I'm open to any suggestions, but these madmen and their metal monstrosities barely seem human!"

At least you have one side of the negotiations on board.

Power boost are for those that cannot steal others ideas. Start searching members for a group you will call the Ziizo 11 is time to plan a robbery

[2] You decide to try and rip off TWO heist movies, very unsuccessfully, as nobody's particularly keen on working with a mutilated dragonkin loose cannon mage that's wanted by the RC.

An Magic Cog that I throw boomrang and that works as magical amplifier, called the Cog of Proletariat

K. +2 bonus to defending justice-related actions.What's its downside? Suggest something.

Proceed with caffeination. They will pay double for the bombs later.

[2] As much as you try to proceed with mass caffeination, the miniature black holes that opened up are stifling your coffee bean swarm from advancing. Stupid gravitational anomaly bullshit.

Man, my rolls are just wonderful.

That's fine, bro. Here, have a metaphorical cookie of goodness for your appetite of evil.

Also, you're still banished past the Gates of the Night or some similarly-ominous structure-of-not-letting-people-back-in-to-the-world, so, get gone. Nobody asked for you, your Balrog, or your attitude.

[2] You decide to give Morgoth a cookie. You say it's metaphorical, but since that's the closest thing I could approximate for an actual action for your turn, you try to conjure one up, and fail. In the back of your head, you can the first of the Valar chuckling.

Create defenses, such as illusions and things. Hopefully the workers will grow up soon.

[2]
[6]

You try and create various illusions to protect your anthill, but it's too late. The villagers have arrived en masse, pitchforks and torches galore. Luckily for you, they can't find you yet, but less luckily, there are too many for your young workers to fight off by themselves. You're gonna have to make up the difference.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 27, 2017, 01:23:54 pm »

It wasn't obvious I was attempting to send Morgoth back through the Gates of Night or whatever they're called? I'm glad, given that I rolled another two.

Heh. Use my Maiar powers and zap Morgoth back into some interdimensional void somewhere. An inescapable one.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 27, 2017, 01:24:46 pm »

Again, teleport out from under this dragons-damned tank.
Try to get the Communist leadership to accept our proposal for peace talks and a ceasefire.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 27, 2017, 01:37:53 pm »

"ENEMIES OF SOMALIAN STATE! YOU HAVE ENTERED OUR STATE TO SABOTAGE OUR EFFORTS! SURRENDER IMMEDIATELY, OR RESIST AND BE ANNIHILATED AS VIOLENTLY AS POSSIBLE!" 

Demand surrender. If they refuse to capitulate, summon 10 explodium crates on top of the cops' heads. Also, the crates are filled to the brim with explosion-proof and ultra-aggressive Nazi Hitler-faced Giant Asian Hornets.* If they do capitulate, order my military to take away all of their anti-magical toys.
If Reality Cops have surrendered and their anti-magic toys have been taken away, rewrite their identity to Ethiopian spies. If they are still fighting against me, keep blasting them from every tank weaponry.
When Reality Cops are/have finally dead/surrendered, create Somalian Air Technology Bureau and tell them to start making some jet fighters and helicopters.

*Summoning stuff above the cops isn't a direct attack, and therefore I shouldn't get penalty to magic.

EDIT: Gave a number to the explodium crates.

EDIT2: Change "Giant Asian Hornets" to "Nazi Hitler-faced Giant Asian Hornets"...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 02:07:40 pm by CrocAndBearLover »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 27, 2017, 01:40:47 pm »

Giant Asian Hornets
DEAR GOD, HAVE YOU NO DECENCY? YOU MONSTER!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 27, 2017, 01:48:47 pm »

Fine use magic to create 110 clones of myself
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 27, 2017, 02:01:35 pm »

An Magic Cog that I throw boomrang and that works as magical amplifier, called the Cog of Proletariat

K. +2 bonus to defending justice-related actions.What's its downside? Suggest something.

It drain lot of mana cause weaken and become tried in fight
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29