Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Fireblood Mountain (Turn 19: Who Says Diplomacy Never Works?) [Waitlist Open]  (Read 17024 times)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

"Gah this acidic goo is going to ruin my clothing! Well their is probably more important things to worry about, like maybe my skin melting"

Ardelion knows that repelling the threat is still the way to go and help his compatriots, and performs a casting of Blast of Ice, until he sees a gray-blob version of himself and feels like he is forced to make commentary with it.

"Hey you, yes you trying to imitate me. If their is one thing you might want to understand is that those another gray-globs are plotting against you!, they see your weakness, your value, and your identity. Once they are done with us, the other gray blobs will devour you!, now I'm giving you some advice, it is now the perfect opportunity to strike against your fellow deceivers, or once were gone than they will just eliminate the weakness of their pack... which is you

Convince Gray-Blob of myself that it is being deceived by its fellow gray-blob comrade and that it has a perfect opportunity to back-stab the back-stabbers.

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile

"Holy shit. That worked?"
Jerila had been listening while frantically searching,
"Wait, what? Seriously?"

"That's... wow. Anyways, I still don't like the fact that it's now probably a giant bear."

See if I can fit in the bear den hole without getting stuck. If so, follow it.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]