Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Minimalistic Box  (Read 6500 times)

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalistic Box - joining closed
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2017, 07:08:01 pm »

Thanks. I've replaced the old list with the corrected one.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2017, 08:49:48 am »

Press 1, then 2, aiming for the ground in hopes of one of them being able to somehow soften my fall.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2017, 01:25:17 pm »

Press button 3, hope it's some sort of healing effect.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2017, 06:55:44 pm »

Locate a bird. Tehn push button seven while telling the box to slow that bird down to 1/100 speed.
[6] The bird falls to the ground, vomits, and passes out.
Set the box down and press 4 and 2 simultaneously. Hope for real fruit.
[4] The air in front of you turns into liquid air, then melts back to its gaseous phase.
[1] At the same time, you smell fruit, and then fall asleep.
Press 1, then 2, aiming for the ground in hopes of one of them being able to somehow soften my fall.
[5] You hit the first button, and the freezing air becomes a more comfortable temperature.
[1] The cells of your hair begin to microscopically expand, then explode, turning the hair into a cloud of dust.
You are still rising.
Press button 3, hope it's some sort of healing effect.
[4] You notice a faint static electricity around you, and feel rejuvenated, but your arm does not heal.
Spoiler: Button List (click to show/hide)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2017, 07:06:53 pm »

Wake up.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2017, 08:25:02 pm »

Press three, four, then eight. Hope one of them helps my current situation, and if that's already happened, hope another one provides me with some sort of regeneration.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2017, 12:33:03 am »

Button 4 time. Please please please be some sort of organic matter manipulation.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2017, 06:26:11 am »

Get a small cup of water. Press 2, telling the box to turn the water into ice. If that does not have catastrophic consequences, unplug a lamp, press button 3, telling the box to power the lamp. In both cases, I wish to hide behind my couch when pushing the button.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2017, 01:12:17 pm »

Wake up.
[3] You become lucid.
Press three, four, then eight. Hope one of them helps my current situation, and if that's already happened, hope another one provides me with some sort of regeneration.
[4] The air above you glows with static, the repulsion of which stops your ascent. You are now hovering 15 miles above the ground.
[6] Your memory becomes clearer; then the memory of your ascent grows in your mind, damping your concentration.
[2] Nothing happens.
Button 4 time. Please please please be some sort of organic matter manipulation.
[6] The pain from your arm ceases. In fact, any sensation from your arm ceases.
You see flashing blue lights in the distance, and realize that ten police cars are making their way here. They will arrive next turn.
Get a small cup of water. Press 2, telling the box to turn the water into ice. If that does not have catastrophic consequences, unplug a lamp, press button 3, telling the box to power the lamp. In both cases, I wish to hide behind my couch when pushing the button.
You run back into your house, filling a styrofoam cup from the sink. Then you place the cup in front of your TV and hide behind the couch.
You press the second button, and the water... [2] stays liquid; at least it wasn't catastrophic. After unplugging a small lamp from the table beside you, you will the lamp to light while holding button 3, and [6] it flickers on. Then the bulb burns out.
Spoiler: Button list (click to show/hide)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalistic Box
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2017, 01:18:32 pm »

Look around, see what sort of environment I'm in. Are there any other gorillas?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2017, 01:41:06 pm »

Take the box and run for the hills.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2017, 02:47:10 pm »

Press 8, and try to swim down.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2017, 03:08:22 pm »

Let's press button 2 again, attempting to turn the water into ice. Then get a fork from the kitchen and press 3, attempting to energize the fork.

OS is floating in the stratosphere. The air there is extremely thin. if he's awake right now, it is either extreme good luck, or box magic.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2017, 05:17:48 pm »

OS is floating in the stratosphere. The air there is extremely thin. if he's awake right now, it is either extreme good luck, or box magic.
...uh..um... magic!
Actually, he's awake but is undergoing the mammalian diving reflex.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2017, 08:13:59 pm »

...uh..um... magic!
Actually, he's awake but is undergoing the mammalian diving reflex.
And that is...?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4