Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Author Topic: Disasteroid [IC] (Mission 2)  (Read 54819 times)

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Disasteroid [IC] (Mission 2)
« Reply #450 on: September 13, 2017, 07:43:22 am »

Throw rocks at the facility to make sure the turrets are off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #451 on: September 13, 2017, 08:38:14 am »

Push the bomb in, provide cover as needed.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 13, 2017, 08:55:22 am »

Push the bomb some more
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 13, 2017, 04:32:07 pm »

... is he conscious?
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 13, 2017, 06:48:55 pm »

Push the bomb past all these dead bodies towards the hole. Lament the life choices I made that landed me basically working as a punch-clock terrorist.
Push the bomb some more
Push the bomb in, provide cover as needed.

You all shuffle into the hole in the side of the building, past the charred corpses of a TerraCo-Sunbreak platoon. Upon entering, you are met by a man in a ragged yet highly advanced looking MMCEC armor smoking a cigar.

The man is smoking the cigar, not the armor. He juts his thumb down towards a hallway. "Henderson's down that way. Said something about a weapons lab or whatnot."

Throw rocks at the facility to make sure the turrets are off.

Yup. They're definitely off.

... is he conscious?

He's conscious, but screaming. A smashing success!
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 13, 2017, 07:04:19 pm »

Transport the bomb pieces in the necessary direction.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 13, 2017, 09:24:24 pm »

catch up with and protect the others from any incoming guards.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 15, 2017, 05:34:10 am »

Help others carry the bomb to the location
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 15, 2017, 09:16:55 am »

Sure, carrying it is.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 15, 2017, 05:12:53 pm »

If he's conscious, help carry the bomb. He'll be fine if he's conscious.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 16, 2017, 10:46:15 pm »

Sure, carrying it is.

You carry the bomb parts down the hallway the man is pointing down. After about a hundred feet, you are met by a man dressed in the strangest attire you have ever seen. He appears to be somewhere in his mid sixties judging by the color of his hair, which is spiked into a mohawk. He is dressed in a hawaiian t-shirt, cargo shorts, and combat boots. As he turns around, you can see that he is wearing what appears to be aviators. Slung over his shoulder is perhaps the largest gun you have ever seen, slick with smooth edges, and a massive green core glowing at its center.

"Gentlemen! Glad you could make it. M' captain says that this here is the room we need to plant the bomb in."

He taps his foot against a door.

"Now, it looks like they've got some mighty fancy weapons here, and it would be a mighty shame if we couldn't get some of those shiny guns before we leave. But I'm gonna need some help getting past the security. Whaddaya say gents, want to nab some sweet loot before we blow this place to hell?"
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 16, 2017, 10:51:03 pm »

Sure, carrying it is.

You carry the bomb parts down the hallway the man is pointing down. After about a hundred feet, you are met by a man dressed in the strangest attire you have ever seen. He appears to be somewhere in his mid sixties judging by the color of his hair, which is spiked into a mohawk. He is dressed in a hawaiian t-shirt, cargo shorts, and combat boots. As he turns around, you can see that he is wearing what appears to be aviators. Slung over his shoulder is perhaps the largest gun you have ever seen, slick with smooth edges, and a massive green core glowing at its center.

"Gentlemen! Glad you could make it. M' captain says that this here is the room we need to plant the bomb in."

He taps his foot against a door.

"Now, it looks like they've got some mighty fancy weapons here, and it would be a mighty shame if we couldn't get some of those shiny guns before we leave. But I'm gonna need some help getting past the security. Whaddaya say gents, want to nab some sweet loot before we blow this place to hell?"
"won't say no to experimental or otherwise valuble tech. Just keep in mind I've only got one good arm, and it's currently being used for shooting. If you want tech support, you're gonna have to cover for me."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 16, 2017, 11:12:39 pm »

"Sure. I can create electrical flow with my hands, so tell me if you need anything electrical-looking zapped, and I'll see if I can do it."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 17, 2017, 08:01:36 pm »

"won't say no to experimental or otherwise valuble tech. Just keep in mind I've only got one good arm, and it's currently being used for shooting. If you want tech support, you're gonna have to cover for me."

He gives you a wild, crazy grin. "Look at this guy!", he yells out to no one in particular while slapping you on the back. "We're gonna get along just fine, just you wait."

"Sure. I can create electrical flow with my hands, so tell me if you need anything electrical-looking zapped, and I'll see if I can do it."

"Then zap! Zap away my friend! Just past this here door!"

He kicks the heavily reinforced steel door next to him.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 17, 2017, 08:43:38 pm »

"Well, don't leave me out."

Try to unlock the door using the adaptive rod
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33