Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: /tg/craft 2.0: Dwarfish Mountainhome++ (Minecraft 1.11.2)  (Read 2077 times)

Azrayel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
/tg/craft 2.0: Dwarfish Mountainhome++ (Minecraft 1.11.2)
« on: July 13, 2017, 06:33:07 pm »

Server's Board
Server's Thread
Server Addr:  tgcraft.pw
Version Needed: 1.11.2, Vanilla (manymuch plug-ins)

Karak Kontuth, Fortress Cinnamon, seeks able craftsdwarfs and gundorfs to join the cause--or strike the earth somewhere across the beautiful hand-made map, Silea Ravni.  If you would join us, seek Ulysses#6174 on Discord.  We are technologically advanced (slimefun, Crackshot+) and our nation contains also the city of Armokkia, dread fortress of the Vampires.  If you would worship Order and swing your pick for Dwarfkind, hit me up fam.

We have ample room to build down and out around the lavashaft, the bottom of the world has an uneven layer of obsidian and magma\lava below it--this is a unique world with unique geography like that.  If you care to help us master it and build something truly wondrous in the depths, we have the tools available.

Dwarflore:
Karak Kontuth
Armok
The Expedition
The Dwarf Clan's Burden

Blurb from Thread:
"The setting is high fantasy, starting in the period just before an industrial revolution. In this new era of unprecedented technological progress, doubts will be cast on certainties that have stood since time immemorial. While the ancient conflict between the gods of Order and the gods of Chaos rages as it has since the dawn of creation, civilizations find themselves in a new age of both great unpheaval and great enlightenment. The riches and the beauty of Silea Ravni beckon. In this new age where long forgotten arcane knowledge has become rediscovered and common, when deadly new gunpowder weapons reign across battlefields, the might of Gods shall pale in comparison to the ambition of men."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 05:31:25 pm by Azrayel »
I then asked a porcupine about its troubles and the game crashed.

Motherland Calling: Tsar Needs Block Breakers

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: /tg/craft 2.0: Dwarfish Mountainhome++ (Minecraft 1.11.2)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 09:54:05 am »

Always happy to see fellow fa/tg/uys/ca/tg/irls around. I'll probably join for a bit since I'm pretty bored.