Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: what happened to the month end project?  (Read 1834 times)

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
  • The mounted dwarf has gone bErZeRk
    • View Profile
what happened to the month end project?
« on: May 29, 2010, 02:01:34 pm »

was it ever released or found out what it was?
quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
Re: what happened to the month end project?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 02:17:04 pm »

Nope and nope. It's still classified.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

darkflagrance

• Bay Watcher
  • Carry on, carry on
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 06:42:03 pm »

It's probably been on hiatus for a while now, given the semi-urgency of Toady's 'deadlines' for 31.0x and the fact that he may have been taking a break most recently.
...as if nothing really matters...

The Legend of Tholtig Cryptbrain: 8000 dead elves and a cyclops

Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 07:03:36 pm »

No, it's been going on just fine, or at least his breaks have been meeting the standards for it.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

uberubert

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 07:54:25 pm »

Remind me what the theories on what exactly the month end project is again. Pretty please with beer-cookies on top
Uberubert cancels forum post: Interrupted by Dwarf Fortress

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 08:35:12 pm »

It is a beer-and-cookie generator, of course!

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 08:55:04 pm »

No, it's been going on just fine, or at least his breaks have been meeting the standards for it.

I'm not sure what the second part of this sentence means, but this month's break is the first one in the past year.  I'm pretty sure the project has been mostly or completely neglected in favor of DF.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2010, 08:58:58 pm »

It's liberal crime fortress medic.

It's about a liberal medic living in a dwarven fortress, trying to spread liberalism while trying to keep all the dwarves alive so that your side gets to move on to the next trench at the top of the screen held by stumpy wumples and leaf-tail lizardmen.

Its a MMOFPS.  With RPG and crafting elements, it also includes a side dating sim that gets you masterwork clothing to put on your pet chao.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
  • The mounted dwarf has gone bErZeRk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2017, 11:21:34 pm »

Stopped in to see if the month end project was ever revealed?
quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!