Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Author Topic: King of the Mafia 6 - Persus13 wins  (Read 50895 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia 6 - R6 D2 (3/7)
« Reply #315 on: September 12, 2017, 06:22:39 pm »

I did have time to check the thread and answer questions though. Town!Persus knows they need to do something to sway my vote, since there's next to nothing to go on.
Actually I don't. If it looks like I'm going to get lynched, I'm going to suicide bomb my pick for King Mafia. Not going to use it until then because I'd like to try and get more content.

I don't see the point, to be honest. The only possible way it'd be useful at the moment would be on the off chance that the other town player gets a night kill or jail ability, which isn't exactly likely from what I can see. Now, it would show that I have the role I claimed, but as hector mentioned, that doesn't mean much. I honestly keep thinking that the only reason using it now rather than later would make a difference would be if he were king mafia planning to avoid his role being randomised on the off chance he does die today, but I suspect that's just lack of sleep paranoia.
This is the right answer.

persus, Considering this could be the last round of the game, do you want to mention how you thought you were going to win with your role and why you seemed ok with it being removed during the weekend you thought you could win by using it? Since town can't win in any case, why that choice of wording?
I'm a suicide bomber. I kill the King Mafia, he loses and town wins the round. Unfortunately, to guarantee a win at this point, I need to not die during the night and no lynch today. That's basically impossible though.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 12, 2017, 07:38:58 pm »

Ooo, implications.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 12, 2017, 09:19:57 pm »

Extended to 22:00 BRT of the 13th of September.

DA, you just barely dodged the modkill. Please be active or you will be replaced.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 13, 2017, 12:44:12 pm »

Extend
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 13, 2017, 05:17:58 pm »

Due to lack of activity, Deus Asmoth has been replaced by Shakerag.

I'm extending the day to 22:00 BRT of the 14th of September thanks to this.

Votecount:
-Persus13 (0):
-hector13 (0):
-Shakerag (0):
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 13, 2017, 08:20:21 pm »

Just saw I got prodded. Sorry, I'm a bit busy at the moment, I'll try to get a post off before I go to sleep tonight.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 14, 2017, 08:52:12 am »

Oh.  So basically I flip a coin to see if king mafia wins?  Cool.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 14, 2017, 08:57:48 am »

hector, Is the only reason for trying the dirty bomb to roll the dice and hope for something good, or do you see another benefit to it?
Let's see an answer to this.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 14, 2017, 09:07:20 am »

Also, Persus13, go ahead and claim.  Let's see what we're dealing with.  Once I have these two things, then I'll decide to either vote one of you chuckleheads or take a gamble on popping the dirty bomb such that one of you might get a day inspect or something cool.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 14, 2017, 12:08:58 pm »

hector, Is the only reason for trying the dirty bomb to roll the dice and hope for something good, or do you see another benefit to it?
Let's see an answer to this.

That was pretty much it.

DA and Persus are quiet duckies, so I wanted something other than decyphering whose silence was more scummy to figure 'em out.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 14, 2017, 12:10:06 pm »

It also meant I might get something useful for the next round.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 14, 2017, 02:24:39 pm »

Also extend.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 14, 2017, 02:48:04 pm »

oppose extend

Come on, man.  Let's just stick a fork in this.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 14, 2017, 04:22:00 pm »

Mafia is Serious Business, I'm not going to accept a loss just 'cause you don't have the stamina for it, old man.

Nor 'cause everybody fucked off so I can't make an (better) informed decision.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 14, 2017, 05:59:27 pm »

*sigh*

Just in case Teneb made a typo with the end-time...

Shakerag

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23