Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Let's Play Crusader Kings II: L'Épopée des Capets - Chapter One  (Read 1434 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Crusader Kings II is a grand strategy video game published in 2011 by Paradox Interactive, a sequel to their 2007 cult classic Crusader Kings. Unlike their other popular grand strategy games, like Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron, where the player controls the generally amorphous government of a nation-state, players in Crusader Kings control a dynastic succession of rulers throughout the Early, High, and Late Middle Ages, and each character in the game has their own statistics, personality traits, and character portraits. Players can arrange marriages, conquer land, usurp titles, and, of course, fight in Crusades (deus vult!), whether as a lowly count or the emperor of all Europe. Expansions to the game have added many more functions, like allowing players to play as Muslims, pagans, or nomads, and adding features such as earlier start dates and more complex internal politics.

Spoiler: Disclaimers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Chapter One: Hugo Welf (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 10:14:41 pm by Tawa »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Let's Play Crusader Kings II: L'Épopée des Capets - Chapter One
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 06:06:04 pm »

ptw for Capetian shenanigens

welfs go home