Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this comic continue?

Yes please!
- 12 (100%)
I don't care enough.
- 0 (0%)
I don't care about this one in particular, but I'd like to see more comics from you in the future!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]

Author Topic: The Outpost: Illustrated Community Game  (Read 61999 times)

Kamani

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello hello hello!
    • View Profile
Re: The Outpost: Illustrated Community Game
« Reply #510 on: March 10, 2018, 03:05:03 pm »

A. Cool! B. Ah, okay. That makes far more sense.
Boundworlds: A Multiverse Creation and Exploration Action RPG
Good if you can't focus on a single project long enough to make a full game. Or for making an entire large game, if you feel like it.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 11, 2018, 09:17:50 am »

I guess my human night creature slayer isn't looking for an elvish artifact but a Dwarven artifact...
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #512 on: March 11, 2018, 12:17:28 pm »

Aha!  A villain rears its ugly head!

Of course, it is an unspoken rule that anyone with such obviously evil armor is at least one of the following:

A: A horrifyingly evil, completely unsympathetic monster
B: Hiding a shocking secret beneath their armor (eldritch abomination, someone's relative, a kobold)
C: A hilariously incompetent goof who tries so hard to be eeevil but relies on their exasperated and backstab-prone second-in-command to get anything done

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 11, 2018, 04:16:15 pm »

I love how he's got the giant menacing helmet with the horns, the thick chest piece and gauntlets, and then just a red stripey pair of pantaloons. If we ever need to actually fight this guy, his legs are either so incredibly muscular that they don't need armor, or that's his weak spot.

In addition to that, we really have no idea what he actually is. Is he a necromancer? If so, what race is he? Is he a ghost possessing the armor? Some kind of deity manifestation? A demon? Really, there's a lot of things he could be, for all we know he really could just be a couple of kobolds standing on each other's shoulders using the armor like a puppet. This demands more research.

I also feel that the queen and the king might not be related.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]