Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 111

Author Topic: Beginner Emblem: Call of Kovitz IC thread. The End.  (Read 77156 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Emblem: Call of Kovitz IC thread. Chapter 4: A Hidden Mine.
« Reply #1170 on: September 03, 2018, 01:39:26 pm »

"Successful. There was a druid down there overseeing mining operations; he and his men won't be a problem in the future."

Vahn pulled the note and held it up.

"This, however, is a problem. Yuri has informed me that everyone in the village knows about the cavern below the storehouse; someone informed the bandits we were coming. Finding out who is broadcasting our movements is our top priority."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Emblem: Call of Kovitz IC thread. Chapter 2: An Unexpected Guest.
« Reply #1171 on: September 03, 2018, 01:46:03 pm »

Bastian read the note, and rested his chin on his knuckles as he thought about it.

: Did you show Yuri this? I have a plan in mind.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: September 03, 2018, 01:59:36 pm »

"I have. You, Yuri, and Evenlyn are the only ones in Kovitz who have seen the note, though I imagine Seraphiel is questioning Domenico. What's your plan?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: September 03, 2018, 02:04:26 pm »

Bastian headed towards the door while indicating to follow him.

: Get Seraphiel, preferably before he reveals too much, and meet me at Evelyn's smithy. Yuri and me will be there waiting with her. I'll tell you there.

: Not a problem at all. Come, have a seat.

Domenico took Seraphiel to the nearest pew.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: September 03, 2018, 02:09:04 pm »

"Jaromer, you and I will go with Bastian. Miss Felicia, could you go get Seraphiel? You know Kovitz better than I do and you can move faster with Path."

What he didn't add was that between his age, his illness, and his smoking, his ability to run for long amounts of time was severely compromised and not only would he take a lot longer to reach the church than anyone else in the party, he'd have to take awhile to catch his breath before he could even talk to Seraphiel.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: September 03, 2018, 02:29:39 pm »

"That works with me."
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Lyca

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: September 03, 2018, 02:35:46 pm »

After she had given Pyre something to eat, Anna watched confused as multiple people left the library in a haste. Did they find out something?

She approached the mayor, Jaromer and Vahn.

Uhm, why is everyone moving around so quickly? Can I help?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: September 03, 2018, 03:04:54 pm »

"The mayor has a plan for finding the mole it seems, miss Anna."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: September 03, 2018, 04:44:17 pm »

Seraphiel sits on the pew, close to the priest.

"There's something that has been troubling my mind for a while... You said: "Things may not be like they seem, a dead end might hide another way. That's all I can afford to tell you." when we were preparing to leave."

"And indeed, this advice was true. Without it, we wouldn't have found the mines and dealt with the cultists underground. You have my thanks, but... How did you knew it would be important? Was it divine inspiration or... Something else?"

"While I might understand that you had knowledge about the mines, they were well hidden and I wouldn't have expected them to find the entrance by themselves. Not only that, but apparently they already knew we were coming and were prepared for our attack..."

"So this is why I came here. You knew that the dead end would hide another way, but why didn't you tell us more directly? ...Was there someone preventing you from saying more? If you are in danger or someone is threatening you, I would understand. But if you knew about the entrance to those mines... Then why didn't you just say it?"
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: September 03, 2018, 05:55:55 pm »

Domenico took a moment to collect his thoughts.

: Young man, I am but a humble priest. My abilities don't include weapon usage. I can't fight. Usually I am another member of the community doing their part, but lately this town's been breaking itself apart, and I'm afraid it will soon turn into a situation where it's every man for himself.

Domenico sighed.

: I would be completely powerless in that situation. Even now, I feel all I can do is speak in riddles and hope that someone more competent than I resolves the situation. For I can help others, but can't help myself.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: September 03, 2018, 08:12:41 pm »

"I see... But if you can't help yourself, is there a way from me to help you? If you know anything, please tell me so I can help."
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: September 06, 2018, 07:02:30 am »

Felecia, not having been very religious stands bear Seraphiel a bit self consciously of this but does not say anything
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: September 06, 2018, 07:20:29 am »

Domenico noticed Felicia had come as well, standing near Seraphiel.

: Ah, one of your companions is here. Did you need something. Then Domenico turned back to Seraphiel. For now, you should focus on liberating the town from the evils bearing down on it, and leave helping me until after I've helped you.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: September 06, 2018, 11:56:09 am »

"...Before I go back with the others, would you happen to know anything about healing staves so powerful that can prevent death or even undo it?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: September 06, 2018, 12:26:31 pm »

: Yes... But only in stories, and only to give another chance to those who lost their lives to the hands of others. All the stories about someone trying to become immortal with the power of a staff ended up finding out that no one can't avoid death forever.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 111