Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 111

Author Topic: Beginner Emblem: Call of Kovitz IC thread. The End.  (Read 76578 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Emblem: Call of Kovitz IC thread. Prologue: A Warm Welcome.
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2017, 08:06:09 pm »

"I'm glad to see a little more variety among our ranks. ...Oh, and don't worry about your full name. It is...Naz a problem, I guess?"
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Azrayel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 08:59:59 pm »

"Oh, I think you'll have lots of opportunities to see my magick at work, but it's not something I do outside of the most dire circumstances normally.  The powers I invoke are not to be trifled with, nor easily summoned--I'd hate to be caught with my pants town if we were to be set upon on the road for example."

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 09:05:51 pm by Azrayel »
I then asked a porcupine about its troubles and the game crashed.

Motherland Calling: Tsar Needs Block Breakers

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2017, 09:06:10 pm »

Felicia looks a little remorseful

"Oh sorry, I guess i should not have been so childish about it, it's just I have never actually seen magic before"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2017, 09:31:06 pm »

" ...Not to be trifled with? Naziri, what kind of magic do you use?"
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Azrayel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2017, 11:03:48 pm »

What have I gone and done now?  They must think me some vile witch.

"It's quite alright, this is most peoples' reaction.  Soon enough you'll see it first hand," she turned meaningfully towards Seraphiel, "on the bandits' very souls."
I then asked a porcupine about its troubles and the game crashed.

Motherland Calling: Tsar Needs Block Breakers

Lyca

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2017, 02:31:54 am »

Anna followed the conversation quietly, but eventually turned her face towards Felicia, the supposed Wyvern rider, with a bit of a downtrodden expression.

Felicia, huh. You said you raised your wvyern up from the beginning? Man, I'm jealous. You two must get along very well, hm?
Oh, by the way, name's Anna, I'm training with the pegasus you see outside.

So she is the one...

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2017, 03:31:35 am »

Yeah we do get along, and she is quite smart too. Why do you look sad? I don't see anything wrong with your pegasus, she, or is it he looks gorgeous
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Lyca

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2017, 05:20:49 am »

Pegasi are picky as hell. I haven't been in the military for long, and it takes a while for a pegasus that has been assigned to someone to trust them. At least she does. Just a matter of time.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2017, 05:22:26 am »

Well if it's touch and go like that, I had better stay away from her and keep Path away as well, I doubt the smell of predator will help things, sorry

Lyca

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2017, 05:59:11 am »

Understandable. I do hope things resolve quickly with her, and her willingness to come with me here shows that there shouldn't be any problems after a while.
Also, her name is Pyre and I agree, she is gorgeous.

The gall. I'll show her.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2017, 07:43:52 am »

Seraphiel whispered to Anna.
*Anna, are you alright? You seem... angry.*
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 11:41:14 am by randomgenericusername »
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Lyca

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2017, 10:42:33 am »

*Sorry. Thing is... Administration made me jump through every hoop you can imagine just to join this mission. I had to prepare for everything in record time.*

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2017, 11:45:06 am »

*Administration?*

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2017, 01:51:17 pm »

I am Darathor, a spell-weaver. Some call us dancers, due to the outward appearances of our techniques. Unlike Naziri here, I can show you some magic: a minor speed-enhancing technique that all spell-weavers are taught as their first technique.

Use Performance on Felicia, if she'll allow me to.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 01:54:40 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2017, 02:17:33 pm »

"I hope your not one of those cheap dancers, now. Where I've lived, dancers like you are often willing to say there's something extra special to the way their hips move. Don't bother trying your footwork now; you just might say that these close quarters here make it hard to realize the benefits you've bestowed her".
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 111