Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 111

Author Topic: Beginner Emblem: Call of Kovitz IC thread. The End.  (Read 77223 times)

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner Emblem: Call of Kovitz IC thread. Prologue: A Warm Welcome.
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2017, 02:42:30 pm »

"Looks solid enough to me. Let's move!"

Move to J16
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2017, 02:51:10 pm »

"...Priestess? Excuse me, but I am a boy!"
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Lyca

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2017, 03:03:17 pm »

Anna, upon seeing the whistles and danger, immediately ran over to her pegasus, Pyre. The sudden noise of the whistle has put the noble creature on alert.

I'm here Pyre. This is a battle. We have to work together like we did during our last training, ok? I promise to do well.

The winged horse snuffed, but was soothed by a comforting hand gesture. Pyre obeyed and Anna mounted her pegasus in one swift movement.

Here we go!

A quick glance from above showed her some positions of the enemies, but only for a brief moment as they hid behind various trees and bushes. Only one brigand was standing out in the open. Anna flew down and informed the others who have not charged into battle yet.

Two on the left, two on the right, two ahead. The rest are too far away. Felicia, want to surprise the left ones or want to protect our hothead? I want to cover the flanks so the mages don't risk being attacked out of the bushes.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2017, 04:37:51 pm »

"This is very risky. They have the advantage of numbers, and some of us dont have any "proper" weapons, like swords. My staff wont help me against an axe."
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2017, 05:20:25 pm »

When it is clear that they are being stuck up, Felicia runs towards Path, who has already lowered herself to the ground. Mounting by quickly jumping onto her.

Forests are not the best spots to fight with wyvern or pegasus as those trees defeat our advantages, but it would be folly to let them close with our mages, and Path is not fast enough to close surprisingly with the bandits on the left

« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 05:34:12 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2017, 06:14:30 pm »

"Well, my apologies, then, sir... Anyway, your staff is, in essence, a shield of sorts. It can undo great amounts of damage, rather than preventing it, so it allows even glass knights to withstand the tides of battle and use their weapons to fuller extents. You can make an enemy's ax mean nothing. A single attack, a single soldier still standing, can turn the tide of a battle".

Phew, I got it right. Just as practiced.

Anyway, If ATHATH/Dara agrees to my plan, move one north, to I18, and when I receive a performance, move north 1 and east 2 to K17, and attack Hitman B!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 06:54:17 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2017, 06:36:17 pm »

Oh well can't just stand here, mister cavalier, let me deal with that hitman in the forest, my movement is not impeded there, can you deal with the mage?

If Virgil agrees move to K17 and attack hitmanB
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 06:38:48 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2017, 06:53:44 pm »

""Fair point, Felicia. Our performer won't be able to aid my efforts, though...but she could aid Nazrin, and help her get in range of the thug. For safety..she would be safest in her assault somewhat deep into the forest, with you, Anna, just north of her. Specifically, if she goes once west and thrice east, she could go west twice and attack the Thug. If that is not enough to kill, then Anna could finish up. If not, the nearby hitman would be a suitable target. Do you all understand?

New action: head to 16K and attack the Firestarter!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Azrayel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2017, 07:44:50 pm »

"Time for a demonstration."

Team Player, if within 3 of (an) Allied Unit(s) gain +10 to Hit and Evasion.

Moves to J19
I then asked a porcupine about its troubles and the game crashed.

Motherland Calling: Tsar Needs Block Breakers

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2017, 07:56:10 pm »

"Whoops, misspoke there. Nazrin, I meant to suggest that you head once west and twice north, not thrice east, so that a performance could get you to attack the thug with Anna. Not sure what I was thinking.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2017, 03:20:21 pm »

The wyvern rider rides towards the swordsman hiding behind a tree and lunges, hitting him in the arm. He retaliates and manages to slash Felicia.

Quote from: Felicia vs Highwayman B
Felicia attacks!
Hit: 94+15-15-8=86. Roll: 84. Hit!
Crit: 7-2=5. Roll: 16.
Highwayman B takes 10+1-1-3=7 damage!

Highwayman B counterattacks!
Hit: 96-15-10=71. Roll: 44. Hit!
Felicia takes 10-1-3=6 damage!

The apprentice to cavalier attempts to do the same with the fire mage, but his lance gets stuck in a tree instead, making him an easy target for a slight singeing.

Quote from: Virgil vs Firestarter A
Virgil attacks!
Hit: 94-15-9=70. Roll: 82. Miss!

Firestarter A counterattacks!
Hit: 98-10=88. Roll: 56. Hit!
Virgil takes 10-2=8 damage!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
XP: 4/100
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)

Lyca

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2017, 03:25:51 pm »

*Crud, they all went ahead... Can't let them outdo me!*

Anna, eager to battle, follows Virgil and Felicia to charge at the enemies to the right of them

Move to L18 and attack the Highwayman

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2017, 03:32:18 pm »

The highwayman takes another wound, this time from Anna. The answer is still the same though.

Quote from: Anna vs Highwayman B
Anna attacks!
Hit: 98+15-15-8=90. Roll: 65. Hit!
Crit: 8+5-2=11. Roll: 87.
Highwayman B takes 10+1-1-3=7 damage!

Highwayman B counterattacks!
Hit: 96-15-10=71. Roll: 27. Hit!
Anna takes 10-1-3=6 damage!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
XP: 7/100
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2017, 09:13:27 pm »

"A single soldier still standing, can turn the tide of a battle..."
Move to J 18
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 07:16:41 am by randomgenericusername »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2017, 09:34:28 pm »

"Ahh, careful, Phiel. That highwayman may be fighting Felicia, but they'll still strike what's vulnerable. Move just twice wester than that, and you'll be safe".

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 111