Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 111

Author Topic: Beginner Emblem: Call of Kovitz IC thread. The End.  (Read 79082 times)

Shogus00

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

From the sounds of it, he was more scared of his bosses than he was of death, which is never a good sign. This whole mess leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I have a feeling we haven't heard the last of his bosses for now. Jackal jumps down and throws Logan's body over the back of his horse, Quickfire.
After we're done burying them, I'll perform a short ritual so their souls can move on to the after life
Jackal loads as many bodies as can be carried onto Quickfire before mounting and heading outside.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"If that's you wish, I'll come along... I hope you all don't mind me taking a rain check on the grave duties."

Vahn followed Seraphiel into the room and looked around. It wasn't a big room, and from what he remembered of the outside it seemed to fit the dimensions so there likely wasn't a false wall.

A false floor, though... that is a possibility.

With that thought in mind, the warlock gave the ground a good thump with the end of his quarterstaff in likely-looking spots.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

The empty clunk the floor made near the far end wall betrayed something hidden.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"A rousing success. Let's see if we can open this."

Vahn looked around for a concealed handhold or anything else he could use to pull the floor up; failing that, he could just attempt to smash through it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Disguised as ornaments, a couple of handholds were on the corners of the room, so that two people could pull up the floor.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"...I must admit some trepidation at what we might find below. Hopefully nothing bad, if the town priest knew of it, but then the bandits might have learned of this too. You might want to prepare yourself. Anything could be beyond this trapdoor."

Vahn took one of the handholds and gestured to the other one.

"We'll lift when you're ready."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Maybe... Oh, you already found it. For someone who insists on being old, you have fast reflexes and high perception."

"I'm ready. If we're together, we can deal with anything down there."
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"It's just experience. You don't have to be faster than your opponent if you can predict what they're going to do. Take axes. A man lifts it over his head, you dodge to the side of his non-dominant hand because it'll take him longer to readjust."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, that's useful to know. I used to think that I wouldn't be able to do anything if a man with an axe attacked me while I was holding my staff."

"Talking about experience, there's something we have to discuss later. But now, let's open this basement."
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Azrayel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So many dead, and for what?  Whoever leads this cabal must be fearsome indeed, to command fear unto death."

Naziri readies herself for whatever might be beyond the hidden door.
I then asked a porcupine about its troubles and the game crashed.

Motherland Calling: Tsar Needs Block Breakers

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

Grelen helped drag the bodies outside to aid Jackal in graveyard duty.

"What do you think's going on, Jackard?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Prepare to pull up the floor with Vahn and enter the hidden basement with him.

Shogus00

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't know but all we can do is be ready. Vahn is quite capable I wouldn't worry. Jackard continued to put bodies into the grave.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

"Heh. That crazy old man is quite impressive, I must admit. Wouldn't want to have lived his life. Anyways, my guess is magic users. We're a tricky lot, you know."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Vahn lifts his end of the trapdoor as well.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 111