Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Game Gripes -- things that annoy you about LCS  (Read 35584 times)

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Game Gripes -- things that annoy you about LCS
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2019, 05:45:25 pm »

Thank you Taberone, I really appreciate the explanation on how to mod this myself, I've got to admit I'm having allot of fun returning to LCS and DF and the community here makes me wish I had been active on the forums years ago.

However, you didn't touch down on the glitch I'm experiencing, successful knife stealth kills raise alarms without fail. I'm sorry to nitpick and don't mean to complain, but it's been bugging me for days now and I can't fix it with my limited experience and understanding in programming.

P.S.
I always found the fun that followed a stealth teams failure to be a part of gameplay, but now I do understand why the other melee weapons shouldn't have a stealth function. Thanks again!

Not sure why stealth kills cause the alarm now. Haven't played LCS in a while.

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
Re: Game Gripes -- things that annoy you about LCS
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2019, 11:07:53 pm »

Thank you Taberone, I really appreciate the explanation on how to mod this myself, I've got to admit I'm having allot of fun returning to LCS and DF and the community here makes me wish I had been active on the forums years ago.

However, you didn't touch down on the glitch I'm experiencing, successful knife stealth kills raise alarms without fail. I'm sorry to nitpick and don't mean to complain, but it's been bugging me for days now and I can't fix it with my limited experience and understanding in programming.

P.S.
I always found the fun that followed a stealth teams failure to be a part of gameplay, but now I do understand why the other melee weapons shouldn't have a stealth function. Thanks again!

Not sure why stealth kills cause the alarm now. Haven't played LCS in a while.
On it.
LCS 4.12 Thread
https://discord.gg/HYbss8eswM
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passe
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]